rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disguise yourself as SJW and profit?

When you look at those SJW and left-wing activists, you ask youself a question - are they so dumb or are they paid for it? The answer is, that some of them are both dumb and paid for it.
They don´t work, they are never-ending students and maybe they promote to one of thousands NGOs. What I noticed is that those NGOs suck milions from government and other organizations involved in changing people´s minds, genocide of white men and so on. I don´t know how it´s in different parts of the world, but here in Europe, European Union (EU) supports these NGOs with big amount of money.

I have chosen 3 examples how does this SJW bussiness work:

1) Government supported some NGOs around minorities with 20 000 000 $.
This NGOs are not small groups of SJW students, but really big bussiness and quite visible. Different league.

2) I used to play airsoft and guys from that group got an idea, that we could get some money from EU grants to have fun. I didn´t know a lot about it, anyway I was the only one under 26 in this group, so I was the only one, who could ask for the grant. I had to attend some stupid workshop and it was the toughest time in my life. There were those SJW bastards and instead of doing 5 min presentation and going home, we had to play stupid gay games whole day. The idea we presented was to do some event for kids through which they could discover nature, history and so on. The reality would be, that we (not the kids) will enjoy funny weekend and buy some expensive gear. It didn´t work, buy if you would know how these things work and prepared youself enough, you could reach the grant.

3) I know a guy since my childhood and he is involved in this SJW shit. On his facebook he always shares some photos with group of fat ugly feminists (I bet he doesn´t even bang any of them), with group of people from different ethnics or combined. I had a look at what does he do. He is involved in some NGO mediating program of EU for exchange studium. I knew about this program since beginning and I didn´t need NGO for this.
I searched for some information about their financies and found some pdf with selection for grants. There were about 200 similar NGOs (state with 10 millions citizens). with almost same goals: provide some guidance for attending exchange studium abroad.
There was amount of money that should be probably given to NGOs, that met requirements. 60-70 out of 200 met those requirements. The total amount of money was 2 millions $. Incredible.

I guess all you need is some website, promo photos, maybe some event and that´s all. Why? Because those activists don´t do anything different than this. They don´t produce anything, just waste society sources.

Conclusion? Disguise yourself as SJW, start NGO and profit $$$$$$$$$.
You probably wouldn´t do anything morally unacceptable, just take money from those who fight against your purpose and your kind.
I even cannot imagine it being a crime. Those money are wasted anyway. It´s up to you, you can buy booze for it or you can give it to your own people in need... everything is more useful that spending it on LGBT propaganda, tents for economical immigrants, useless events and so on.

I don´t have any personal experience exept that workshop mentioned above, but maybe I will look into this more.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Would have to pull more amount of self-denial than I am capable of.

Potřebuješ nějaké extra židácké dovednosti. :-D