rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Volunteering In Africa To Meet Chicks

Last time I backpacked through Africa I noticed there were a lot of white girls with jungle fever volunteering at NGO's or schools. I'm going back to Africa soon (Ethiopia, I think) and I'm planning on volunteering purely in hopes of getting some white tail by using "I give a shit about poor African kids" game.

Has anyone ever contemplated the logistics of doing this? Right now I am thinking it makes more sense to base myself in a large city like Addis Ababa and just prey on any white chick I see. Haha, I know this is all sorta sad but I have no fucking shame and I'm 100% serious about doing this.

Not recommended:
* Those volunteer girls look is below average.
* They come from western countries which we are escaping from cause of the girls...
* Some of them fuck black guys there- which means beside their preferences that they have a chance to get diseases.
* Addis Ababa is a shithole, you wont enjoy living there if you like western standard.

This sounds like an extremely desperate scheme. If you could pull talent every weekend in a major city would you even in to some wartorn, disease ridden shithole with the intention to score!?

I deeply admire people like doctors without borders and unselfish volunteers that gets into this kind of theatre to genuinely help. Doing it for girls however is the worst possible reason and a tremendous gamble.

This seems like the hardest way to bang average white girls.

I dont get it. Why would anyone go to Africa to fuck white girls!? Seriously, WHY!?!?!?! If I want to bang white girls, why dont you just go to czech republic?

Quote: (08-18-2011 08:45 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

This seems like the hardest way to bang average white girls.

Exactly...you might as well wait a year until they move to DC to work for a non profit.

Was just able to access my Badoo account. It sat dormant for over a week. In that time I had 500+ views and over 70 messages from Addis Ababa. There were two emails from white chicks, one a Russian Red Cross worker. Both were average at best.

I personally would much rather fuck the local variety. E. African girls are hot.

If you wanna bang white chicks in this manner head to SE Asia. Touristy girls don't go to fuck the local dudes, and are hottier than some hippie skank aid worker w/ hairy armpits.

WTF?
Why would you go to Addis, home to some of world's most beautiful women, and look for below average white chicks? That's fucked up man.

The guys in this forum summed up everything quite well. The white chicks volunteering in Africa are below average and probably overweight, so it really makes no sense to go there to try and pick up white chicks. I would be more inclined to pick up the local women but the AIDS epidemic throughout Africa is a fucking killer. Just take a trip to some place in Europe if you want to pick up quality white chicks.

Going all the way to Ethiopia to look for white girls...DAMN!!!
Like I would go all the way to Brazil to look for scandinavian girls..fuck that!! Just retarded man!
I have heard that in Ethiopia you will find some of the worlds most beautiful girls; chocalte-mocca skin, tall, slim, big breast, nice bone structure!
But hey...you are right on the whole "lot of white girls with jungle fever volunteering at NGO's or schools" issue. I've done east africa some three years ago, and I noticed this also. And if that is your things...go for it! Who am i to judge!!

About the whole aids epedemic issue; I think there is alot of people with lack of knowledge about this matter. There are some sub-saharan countries where the aids/hiv rate is crazy. The difference between north and south are big. But still this is a serious issue and you should to what you can to protect yourself, and treat it with respect!

Nomadicdude: when are you going? I am flying to Addis mid october. I am going with a friend from there...he knows all the hot-spots, and will def. hit me up!

-rdp

Quote: (08-18-2011 07:17 AM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

Last time I backpacked through Africa I noticed there were a lot of white girls with jungle fever volunteering at NGO's or schools. I'm going back to Africa soon (Ethiopia, I think) and I'm planning on volunteering purely in hopes of getting some white tail by using "I give a shit about poor African kids" game.

Has anyone ever contemplated the logistics of doing this? Right now I am thinking it makes more sense to base myself in a large city like Addis Ababa and just prey on any white chick I see. Haha, I know this is all sorta sad but I have no fucking shame and I'm 100% serious about doing this.

If you want white girls, wouldn't Eastern Europe be a more logical choice?

I'm going back to Africa soon (Ethiopia, I think) and I'm planning on volunteering purely in hopes of getting some white tail by using "I give a shit about poor African kids" game.

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on the forum.

Please leave the volunteer opps to people who actually give a damn about the Africans they are helping.

Ok. Boys. I think we scared the OP away.

Let's not bash him anymore, sone guys truly need help and are clueless what direction to go. The OP obviously fits this category of clueless noobs.

Let's start pointing him in the right direction and stop bashing him. I love fucking white girls too, so I understand his appetite for the easy white girl lays.

His looks may not do very well in other area like America or Iceland.

Mixx

This is grounds for dismissal. End of discussion.

Okay, thanks for all the replies. I actually made it to Ethiopia and my second night out I hooked up with a white chick.

I should have mentioned in my original post that part of my reason for going to Africa for white chicks is that I'm non-white, so I look at white girls in Africa like a white guy looks at Asian girls in China or something. I am basically leveraging my ethnicity to bang chicks, it is no different from white doods in Asia. It is just more unusual and uncommon to do this.

And sure a lot of the NGO type chicks in Africa are hideous, but one strange thing I've noticed in Africa is the number of above average looking white girls. I was surprised, and I know it's hard to believe, but I've consistently noticed this throughout eastern and southern Africa. For whatever reason at least some NGO chicks are decent looking and down with non-white doods.

And the HIV thing is just ridiculous, Ethiopia has a rather low HIV rate and regardless it is not like picking up some skanky ho in a NYC bar on a typical Friday night is any safer.

And I love the local Ethiopian women. They are really beautiful, though not as amazing as I expected given all the good things I had heard about chicks here. That said, getting with a Ethiopian girl who isn't a hooker or just after your money is really hard as a traveller. Maybe if you work here it's easier but as a tourist its pretty tough. At the clubs I've been at the non-ho Ethiopian chicks are usually with doods and don't seem to be recepetive to game.

Anyway, like I said how is a non-white dood going to Africa to bang white chicks any different from a white dood going to Asia to score with Asian chicks? It's the same shit doods, just more exotic and different.

Hilarious

Have you considered a scientific mission to Antarctica? Maybe try the freighter circuit? Outer Mongolia?

This is just one of the more convoluted pussy attainment plans ever.

Quote: (08-21-2011 02:23 PM)Neo Wrote:  

It's not a good plan. I've met many 'volunteer/peace corp chicks.' Here's my breakdown.

1) Constant disease paranoia. I remember being scared for after going raw on a girl who volunteered over there. Afterwards she told me she had previously banged a local, in a country where AIDs was prevalent. They are traveling for adventure mostly and are closet whores. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but if you decide to bang a girl who has probably been consistently getting hit in sub saharan Africa, it's more of a risk.

2) Most of these peace corp/volunteer girls are naive and have no sense of reality. Their unrealistic beliefs of the world('there shouldn't be wars, there is a peaceful resolution to everything, etc. etc.) makes them so annoying to converse with.

3) Most are not attractive. They have this earthy vibe which is not appealing to me.

4) Lastly you can bang them in the US why go to Africa? There's no shortage of them here, just hang out around a liberal university or if you're really serious start volunteering for a non profits yourself, you'll find plenty of them around.

I second everything Neo said. Great points.

Quote: (08-19-2011 03:13 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

This is grounds for dismissal. End of discussion.

+1.

Okay, again. Africa is not one country. HIV is much more prevalent in the south, than in places like Ethiopia which have rather low HIV rates. And again, banging a typical NYC chick isn't exactly clean and safe either.

And I don't really buy the idea that most NGO chicks are nasty. The fact is you get a lot of these liberal idealistic hot chicks who have everything taken care of in the US and Europe... they feel sorry about being so lucky and end up in Africa trying to help little poor African kids.

Seriously, Africa is the secret pick up destination. Most guys are too beta and pussy to venture out here. Others are just so prejudiced they never could get their head around the idea that their pussy out here. I'd rather be in most places in Africa hitting on bitches than at the Full Moon Party in Thailand surrounded by a bunch of doods.

Uhh... NYC has more diseases than Ethiopia... really.... [Image: boring.gif]

Quote: (08-22-2011 10:57 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Uhh... NYC has more diseases than Ethiopia... really.... [Image: boring.gif]

The typical NYC slut fucks around way more than the typical white NGO/teacher chick in Ethiopia and the chick in Ethiopia is probably ten times more careful when she fucks around than some NYC slut who ends up having unprotected sex once a month cause she is so fucking wasted.

Links to actual data instead of dick fighting would be nice.

New York City remains the epicenter of HIV/AIDS in the U.S. More than 107,000 New Yorkers are living with HIV, but thousands more don't know they're infected. New York City's AIDS case rate is almost 3 times the U.S. average, and HIV is the 3rd leading cause of death for New York City residents aged 35 to 54.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/ah/ah.shtml

But whatever- my point is how can anyone who has partied in NYC or any large US city really defend the typical American girl's STD record. We are not taking about a bunch of nuns here. Africa isn't great either, but I think ppl give it a bad rap, at least places like Ethiopia which have a lower HIV rate than fucked up places like Botswana or Swaziland or South Africa. It is not all the same.

I'm planning on volunteering purely in hopes of getting some white tail by using "I give a shit about poor African kids" game.

If there is a hell, that's probably where you're going.