rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

is a "slump-buster" really necessary?

I've been involuntarily celibate for the past year and a half or so - lived with a host family outside of the country, then moved back home and am working my way back up at a job (at a lower wage than I used to make when I worked there last).

I quite literally have nothing to offer a chick right now, as I'm borderline penniless, have no car, and live in an apartment that's in dire need of an exterminator - so I'm waiting for the summer, working extra hours, and hitting the gym.

Enter friends of mine, who want stugatz to bust out of his slump, so whenever we go out they're nudging me toward every 4 or 5 who makes eyes at me. The other night, one friend got pretty indignant when I turned down a pretty sorry-looking girl who was clearly into me.

I feel like a college freshman again and feel almost ashamed for asking, but - is this step really necessary?

Why bother with a woman you're not attracted to? Seems like a way to feel regret afterwards. Instead, keep doing what you're doing to improve yourself as a man. (Gym, finances, etc.) Higher quality women come as a result of becoming a higher quality man. Dumpster diving leads to self-loathing.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

While everyone is different, for me I've historically been pretty hard on myself. When I've hit a rut My mind starts focusing on the rut, and not past successes or my potential. While I don't go from a slump to banging sow's, I have rehydrated my dry spell with some women I wouldn't care to put my arm around in public or introduce to friends and coworkers at a party. Generally afterwards I think to myself: 'Wow, I forgot how much better pussy feels when compared to my calloused hand' and I've often wondered why I didn't do it sooner even with lower quality women. Idealy you end a dry spell with something you really want and I never go below my lowest threshold, but if getting a little pussy is what gives you the confidence to remind yourself that you still have what it takes and gets the ball rolling again then I'm all for it. I understand the other side of the spectrum but there are many '40 yr old virgins' waiting for that perfect 10 to hop on their dick. I say dust off the cobwebs and bang a 6 in your roach infested pad. Make her drive you places, bring the booze, cook you a meal, and you might just move on to a 7 next week and so on... Plenty of losers in shittier pads than you are getting laid, that I can assure you. You got this.

Worse - bedbugs. It's gonna *suck* getting rid of them mid-January.

Game, game, game.

Why do you complain that you have not enough to offer? Believe me, there are men out there with a lot less to offer then you who bang like crazy.

A 60-year alcoholic who is nearly blind, can barely walk and is a raging disaster financially and socially comes to mind. He fucks more then me and I'm doing better at all points.

That's because he has game, my friend.

Now, you should definitely get money, lift weights and improve your life situation. It matters, But don't pout if you temporarily don't have any of these things, because there are men with women in their lives who have less then you.

Now, to what you can do.

If you are disgusted with a woman, don't fuck her.

If you do not intent to improve your game, which would be a dumb unless you are a Russian oligarch, then also don't fuck girls you think are so-so.

But if you want to learn how to fuck and date women at a point when you think it's the hardest (for example, when you are not in shape and penniless)...

...then fuck so-so chicks, just for practice.

Now, if they throw themselves at you, the above doesn't apply. But if it's a normal situation and she doesn't offer to suck your cock out of the blue, then proceed. You will learn a lot by recognising the signs, and going through the motions.

You will practice seducing banging chicks even if you don't have anything substantial to offer. This skill might come in handy later. For example, when you see a girl you absolutely love.

If you don't practice on so-so chicks and because of this fail with the hot girl, you deserve no sympathy. However, if you do practice and do it right, you might be able to get that super hot girl in 6 months or so.

So:
- Don't fuck monstrosities or the absolute bottom of the barrel.
- Bang mediocre chicks that don't throw themselves at you so you can practice.
- Take what you've learned and apply this to a girl you really dig.

Its too high to eat grass son.

You have to slay the dragons before you get the princess.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

Quote: (12-30-2016 02:53 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Why bother with a woman you're not attracted to? Seems like a way to feel regret afterwards. Instead, keep doing what you're doing to improve yourself as a man. (Gym, finances, etc.) Higher quality women come as a result of becoming a higher quality man. Dumpster diving leads to self-loathing.

If you end up fucking an ugly/fat chick, there's a high chance you won't feel too great afterward.

You're the prize. You wouldn't play a sport because you get a participation trophy. You play because you want to win the gold. Go for a girl that is a winner, not a dumpster fire.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

It's helped/hurt me.

It's also helped/hurt others I've known.

Especially the dude that was locked down in a multi-year long distance relationship. He bounced back and got back at it thanks to bumping a slumper.

Is it preferred? No. But sometimes you need a boost of confidence that it provides.

The more chicks you've had, I think the less important it is. It's most important after recovering from a relationship to get over an ex. It's also more important when you're young, lacking confidence, and needing a boost to avoid a multi-year gap as well as social retardation.

The past couple years I've avoided the slump buster per se, and just went after girls that I wanted for more than a bang. A month or so dry spell doesn't kill me. But if a decent chick fell in my lap and it wouldn't take a lot of effort, why not?

Quote: (12-30-2016 05:02 PM)Remington Wrote:  

If you end up fucking an ugly/fat chick, there's a high chance you won't feel too great afterward.

You're the prize. You wouldn't play a sport because you get a participation trophy. You play because you want to win the gold. Go for a girl that is a winner, not a dumpster fire.

I see it the other way around in terms of trying to stop a great scorer in basketball.
Sometimes your just having an off night and you need to see the ball go in the hole to get hot. A freethrow or a layup might get you going then the defense can't stop you...they can only hope to contain you. I fucked a fat chick once on a wednesday night and went on a hot streak for the next 4 days 4/4.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Look, there's a difference between a slump-bustser and horrific regret.

Here's the difference: the day after a slump-buster bang, you both feel good. Yeah, she wasn't the prettiest girl on earth, but she wasn't the ugliest either. Yeah, she had a few extra pounds around the midsection and was 34, but she still put up a bit of defense and you had to run some game to get her. You feel good because you had to put in some work. She feels good because she feels she got the "game experience": she got a guy who she thinks has some value to put in a bit of work to get her. Even easy chicks don't like to feel easy.

A slump-buster is not a girl you'd necessarily want for a monogamous LTR, and she's often a girl who wouldn't necessarily want you for one, because she's afraid that you'd leave the minute a better option came along. For the most part, girls are stuck in the blue-pill mindset too; they're thinking every guy is always on the lookout for some better shit and is going to "dump" her the minute a better option comes along. They think they know all about "players", but they don't know the true player mentality - a girl is free to stay in your life as long as she likes so long as she's not looking for marriage-level commitment. They've had a bunch of blue pill guys before them dump them because he suddenly believed he had this or that "7" on lock and she was just a "6."

You'd be amazed how quickly a "6" will zip right back to you when she realizes that, even though you may have banged a "7" in your spare time, you nexted her because you just you found her annoying. Girls have a horror of emotional abandonment and infidelity, way more than sexual infidelity in the way guys do. They're often relived when they realize you're operating by a different set of rules. I'm not going anywhere, baby, my door is always open.

Anyway, the point is that there's no excuse for banging a 300 pounder. You'd be way better off doing just about anything else with your time.

Quote: (12-30-2016 02:40 AM)stugatz Wrote:  

Enter friends of mine, who want stugatz to bust out of his slump, so whenever we go out they're nudging me toward every 4 or 5 who makes eyes at me. The other night, one friend got pretty indignant when I turned down a pretty sorry-looking girl who was clearly into me.

This cat is not your friend, any more so than that female "friend" who keeps trying to hook you up with her perpetually-dateless chubby girlfriend. "Oh yeah! Charlie is just the sort of guy who'd fuck anything with a pulse. We'd better get him in on this deal right here"

Yeah, those guys aren't your friends. They're covering their own faults and insecurities by focusing on yours. What business is it of theirs whether you get laid or not? Saying, "I'm just trying to help you out" is bullshit. The last thing these guys want is for you to pick up a better looking girl than them.

You need to find someone to game with who adds to you, not guy's who cut you down. Or go out solo until you get your game together where you can pick up girls on your own.

Personally, I think every man must have the ability to approach and pick up solo.

Regarding slump busters, you don't seem to be the type who will get the desired psychological boost from it that others do.

What you need is practice picking up in a positive environment. Cut your friends loose and go approach more.

Postscript, you can still keep them as friends for other things, just not pickup. And to motivate yourself to approach more, just think of the look on these guys faces when you show up to something with a girl hotter than theirs.

Quote: (12-30-2016 05:02 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2016 02:53 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

This. Every time I've banged a girl I'm not that in to physically - just to break a dry spell or because I was drunk and/or horny, I've regretted it. Maybe for some guys it works and gets them out the slump but for me I feel disgusted afterwards and it doesn't enhance my game in any way. This year I decided to only go for quality girls I really like, even if it means going without for a while and it's worked well so far.

For now, keep gaming but focus more on getting yourself into a better financial situation, better place to live and hit the gym hard.

I am in favor of banging slump busters. And most of the time, they are great in bed. They suck dick like a maniac and do everything they can to please you. But I can see the other side of the argument too.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

I second XPQ22. A slump-buster hovers around the 5 range. Going for girls who are 3 and below is dumpster diving, not slump busting.

The slump buster is great for getting a man back in the game. When I got out of a shitty relationship a few years back, I banged a 5 who was a friend of mine, and to this day she's one of the best lays, and the best at sucking dick. Whereas most girls never even get me close to popping off from head, I had to concentrate on basketball stats and even physically stop her on the nights I wanted to fuck.

Hell, she even bought me dinner on a couple of occasions.

So yeah, don't go around plugging warthogs. You won't feel any better afterwards. But if you hit it off with a girl who maybe isn't your top choice looks wise, but you get along and enjoy her company, and she's not ugly or fat, then I say go for it. Shake off the cobwebs and get back in the game.

If you go the "slump-buster" route don't make the mistake I made a few weeks ago.

I got hammered drunk and raw dogged this hefty redhead. Sure I pulled out both times but I've still been having anxiety, "what if" she somehow got pregnant and refused to abort it?

I'd either be embarrassed being associated/having a kid with a woman I have no attraction to... Or I'd shut her out and feel the guilt of abandoning a child.

Never raw dog a fatty.

Quote: (01-04-2017 03:08 PM)Serious Sam Wrote:  

I second XPQ22. A slump-buster hovers around the 5 range. Going for girls who are 3 and below is dumpster diving, not slump busting.

The slump buster is great for getting a man back in the game. When I got out of a shitty relationship a few years back, I banged a 5 who was a friend of mine, and to this day she's one of the best lays, and the best at sucking dick. Whereas most girls never even get me close to popping off from head, I had to concentrate on basketball stats and even physically stop her on the nights I wanted to fuck.

Hell, she even bought me dinner on a couple of occasions.

So yeah, don't go around plugging warthogs. You won't feel any better afterwards. But if you hit it off with a girl who maybe isn't your top choice looks wise, but you get along and enjoy her company, and she's not ugly or fat, then I say go for it. Shake off the cobwebs and get back in the game.

First, let me just get this out...

[Image: laugh4.gif]

All right, now I'd like to add I think there are 3 scenarios in which it's perfectly acceptable for a man to pick the "low-hanging fruit":

1.) When you're new to game and need experience.

2.) When you've just gotten out of a relationship. Truly, the best way to get over someone is to get on someone else.

3.) To end a dry spell, call it the "Law of Sexual Inertia" -- a body in motion tends to stay in motion, a body at rest tends to stay at rest.

Quote: (01-04-2017 04:40 PM)AlphaGrowthHormone Wrote:  

If you go the "slump-buster" route don't make the mistake I made a few weeks ago.

I got hammered drunk and raw dogged this hefty redhead. Sure I pulled out both times but I've still been having anxiety, "what if" she somehow got pregnant and refused to abort it?

I'd either be embarrassed being associated/having a kid with a woman I have no attraction to... Or I'd shut her out and feel the guilt of abandoning a child.

Never raw dog a fatty.

I hope for the best for you man. Even when I pull out, I still worry like a motherfucker.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Have you considered honesty + self-amusement game? If the girl is beneath your standards but doesn't actually repulse you, why not approach and say that you're not looking for anything, but your buddies were egging you on so you just came over to shut them up. If she's cool, mention that it's been a while, and you'd be open to a no-strings-attached little party over at your place.

I can't imagine an outcome, whether she's into it or not, that wouldn't be worth at least a chuckle, with some good upside potential.

Quote: (12-30-2016 02:40 AM)stugatz Wrote:  

I've been involuntarily celibate for the past year and a half or so - lived with a host family outside of the country, then moved back home and am working my way back up at a job (at a lower wage than I used to make when I worked there last).

I quite literally have nothing to offer a chick right now, as I'm borderline penniless, have no car, and live in an apartment that's in dire need of an exterminator - so I'm waiting for the summer, working extra hours, and hitting the gym.

I feel like a college freshman again and feel almost ashamed for asking, but - is this step really necessary?

If you're shooting below what you want no amount of fucking will get you out of this slump, because you'll never regain your confidence from doing that. Just try raising your actual value by the gym visits you mentioned hitting up and other means.

honestly you seem like you have other major problems to handle first before you hit the dating scene. While you should still develop your game as you can, definitely put it on the lower end of your priority list until you get the rest of your life together. I guarantee that alone will increase the quality you can pull after the effort is put in, and your game will also get better as your confidence and means get better as well.

Quote: (01-04-2017 04:57 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

3.) To end a dry spell, call it the "Law of Sexual Inertia" -- a body in motion tends to stay in motion, a body at rest tends to stay at rest.[/b]

I know youre not condoning fucking fat chicks but like I said... Just need to see the ball go in...
also she wasn't 300 lbs. i know that was directed at me. id give her a 4. she was on the bbw side of things but her titties made it do able.

edit: this is funny. my roommate just fell up the stairs....
yes you read that right..

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

I agree with most of the thread. I don't think you should ever settle for fucking a fat girl even if it is a dry spell. I'd rather jerk off. I think it damages the pride too much to settle for a fat girl. confidence is so important and knowing in the back of your head that you went there with a hambeast will fuck with one's mentality for a long time.

I say that as a guy that has fucked a few fat girls in my past. I was a nerd and thought they were the best I could get. Doing it creates a hole that you have to dig yourself out of. Don't be a whale shepherd, you'll thank yourself later.

I have only fucked 2 fat girls in my life. First one was because I had nowhere to live and no food and I was sleeping in my car-I had to fuck her twice and it was not good, but nessasary. She was only 25lbs overweight, but well below my standards. As soon as my student loans came through I got an apartment and never saw her again. The second one was on an epic bender, I drank an entire bottle of Tequila and "other things" and was basiclly a walking erection. The thing I fucked was 18 and very, very ugly and overweight-she was also a virgin. When I woke up next to it I was horrified....it was a serious wake up call and I cut back on the drinking. No shit, I still look back on that beast as the most unattractive thing I have ever fucked ( I include my hand in the list of things I fucked). I was not even slump busting , I was just blackout fucked up-If I was a woman I could have charged it with rape, carried a mattress around with me for a year,been invited to the State of the Union, and recived several awards for bravery from feminist organizations.

Slump busters are ok as long as they are not too ugly, and not too fat. Think around a 5.5-6 that is at most 15 pounds overweight. She should have one redeeming quality-big tits, nice ass, nice legs, ugly face perfect body, pretty face flat body, ect.. Think John McCain's daughter, Single mothers, women over 35, Belle Knox, Chloe Kardashian, Mark Zuckerburg's skinny sister, Lauri Penny,ect.

Please don't fuck fat girls, it is not good for your mental well being-it is not low hanging fruit, it is rotting fruit.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Were this cracked.com, this thread would end with: Atlanta Man, you win money!

I like how you called her "John McCain's daughter". I've forgotten her name, too, and I'm not bothering searching for it.