rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fags on a Plane (Ivanka Trump Harassed on Flight by Bitter Twitter Knitters)

[Image: 00130.jpg]

"I've had it with these mothafuckin' fags, on this mothafuckin' plane!

Seriously, though. Why the fuck do SJWs constantly feel the need to offer their unsolicited opinion? Just sit down STFU and enjoy your drink and onboard entertainment. Why add to the assholishness already prevalent during the Christmas season?

Good on JetBlue for their decisive and appropriate action!

Quote:Quote:

An airline has thrown a passenger off a flight after he accosted Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of President-elect Donald Trump, on a plane from New York.

"Your father is ruining the country," the man shouted as the aircraft prepared for departure from JFK airport in New York, a passenger told TMZ.com.

Witnesses said Ms Trump ignored the man and distracted her children with toys.

JetBlue airlines said in a statement that "the decision to remove a customer from a flight is not taken lightly".

"If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane, especially if the crew feels the situation runs the risk of escalation during flight," it said.

Shortly before the Palm Beach, Florida-bound flight's departure, a New York university professor tweeted that mother-of-three Ms Trump and her husband Jared Kushner were aboard the plane "flying commercial".

"My husband chasing them down to harass them," Matthew Lasner tweeted.

According to TMZ.com, Mr Lasner's partner, Dan Goldstein, shouted: "Why is she on our flight? She should be flying private."

But Mr Lasner tweeted that "my husband expressed displeasure in a calm tone, JetBlue staff overheard, and they kicked us off the plane".

JetBlue's statement added that its "team worked to re-accommodate the party on the next available flight".

Palm Beach is home to Mr Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, where he plans to spend the coming holiday season with his family.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38409836

Where is the accompanying text or your thoughts/opinions on the article?

Probably could have just posted this in one of the Trump/Ivanka/Hitler threads we already have. Also you should post something from the article or a funny meme or pics of your sisters boobs, posting links is frowned upon in this establishment

Replace NASCAR with the RVF and this sums up your thread making ability

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I must admit I am surprised they were flying commercial, and surprised their Secret Service detail did not put hands on the gay dude. What is it with people trying to bring families into disagreements?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Sorry gents, took me awhile to get that properly posted. No the easiest thing to do with an iPhone [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (12-22-2016 02:14 PM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

Sorry gents, took me awhile to get that properly posted. No the easiest thing to do with an iPhone [Image: confused.gif]

No worries Alpha Romeo,
We tease you cause we care [Image: grouphug.gif]

About the situation... I am surprised she is flying commercial coach myself, but if thats how shes chooses to fly her and her family should be able to do so without being harassed by some beta cuck.... where is Richard Marx when you need him!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

That a pretty legitimate question. Why are they flying commercial and why aren't they accompanied by secret service detail? They are the first family now (I guess not until January technically). I find it surprising one of the richest men in the country has his most prized daughter flying jetblue. Was she at least in a first class seat?

If she was on the flight for private business then it really doesn't matter if she flies commercial or private since she paid for it.

If she was on the flight and the taxpayers are footing the bill, then I would commend her.

Ivanka needs an Imperial Guard to buffer her from these broken souls.

How do we repel the broken people of society?

In this case, Imperial Shitlords should be ready at a moments notice with soul crushing insults.

"You call yourself gay? With those fucking shoes? Liberache would be disgusted"

"I bet you couldn't even get a bear to buy you a cosmo. Your twink game is pathetic"

"They don't make sassy gays like they used to, huh? No imagination in you"

This is why conservative minded media needs to embrace the shitlord. They only respond to shame so act accordingly.

Just Jared being cheap.
Hey Kushner cough up for the Lear jets!

The absolute madman.

What are the odds that this was done directly as a response to yesterday's hoax about the man told to leave the Delta plane for speaking Arabic?

There is no way that Ivanka Trump is flying coach on a commercial jet in the current climate.

You don't get there till you get there

The Trump family frequently flies commercial when Trump Force One is occupied. Celebrities, Trump family included, fly Jerblue specifically because the airline:

1. Never over books flights, so seats are guaranteed even if you book two hours before the flight.

2. Has multiple West Palm (Mar-a-Lago) ---> NYC (Trump Tower) flights daily.

Quote: (12-22-2016 02:33 PM)greekgod Wrote:  

Ivanka needs an Imperial Guard to buffer her from these broken souls.

How do we repel the broken people of society?

In this case, Imperial Shitlords should be ready at a moments notice with soul crushing insults.

"You call yourself gay? With those fucking shoes? Liberache would be disgusted"

"I bet you couldn't even get a bear to buy you a cosmo. Your twink game is pathetic"

"They don't make sassy gays like they used to, huh? No imagination in you"

This is why conservative minded media needs to embrace the shitlord. They only respond to shame so act accordingly.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

I have a JetBlue mileage card. They have the most room in coach of any airline, and they go to Colombia. Fuck yeah.

Quote: (12-22-2016 02:44 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

The Trump family frequently flies commercial when Trump Force One is occupied. Celebrities, Trump family included, fly Jerblue specifically because the airline:

1. Never over books flights, so seats are guaranteed even if you book two hours before the flight.

2. Has multiple West Palm (Mar-a-Lago) ---> NYC (Trump Tower) flights daily.

Never overbooks flights?

Sir, are you trolling us? What kind of airline would NOT overbook flights in the USA.

Just for the record, in 2005 I took multiple flights, some cross country. Never had much of a problem, always got there the day of, or just a little late sometime. Several years later, I started to notice that almost EVERY flight was late, and especially connections, I would miss the connection, and end up having to stay overnight. Also had a few close calls where they asked "if anyone would be willing to get off the plane in exchange for some money" routine, and if enough people didn't take a deal, then some people got booted and stuck with the deal (not sure why some people got to take the seats of other people). Then I found out that a number of airlines reduced capacity and were overbooking, so if there was any problems with your flight or an earlier flight in the day that the plane you were going to be on, you got stuck in a connection city and didn't get to your destination until the next day.

However, JetBlue actually posts their ontime stats so you can see how likely is it that you will be late or not, while most other airlines seem to hide the information from you.

Quote: (12-22-2016 02:25 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

That a pretty legitimate question. Why are they flying commercial and why aren't they accompanied by secret service detail? They are the first family now (I guess not until January technically). I find it surprising one of the richest men in the country has his most prized daughter flying jetblue. Was she at least in a first class seat?

After the 54,000+ posts in the Donald Trump thread (which you've participated in), you really question one of his kids flying coach?

JetBlue is well known for it's superior service, including WiFi, DirecTV and SiriusXM channels on EVERY seat, the most legroom in coach, usually 4-5 snack options and non-alcoholic drinks. All of that is included on a regular ticket. There is NO first class/business class on most flights, it's all "coach" so your question isn't even applicable on this carrier really. They've only just introduced a "mint" experience which is fully lay/flat seats and comparable to some first class options and not available on most planes.

When you get so much value versus a normal carrier, it's no surprise Ivanka or other Trumps would fly on JetBlue "coach."

Quote: (12-22-2016 02:58 PM)EvanWilson Wrote:  

Never overbooks flights?

Sir, are you trolling us? What kind of airline would NOT overbook flights in the USA.

I might've missed your sarcasm, but yes, they actually don't overbook flights along with all the stuff I listed above. From their website:

Quote:Quote:

Oversold situations
JetBlue does not overbook flights. However some situations, such as flight cancellations and reaccommodation, might create a similar situation. For more information about your options and compensation, please see Sections 27 and 38 of our Contract of Carriage

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Anyways, Ivanka handled the situation with class, she looks the other way and tries to keep her children out of the way of "unwanted attention". I think this was a bad time for a person to bring that up about her father. Also, why are people so animated when it comes to national politics and I barely see people so passionate about their own state's politics. I'm glad Trump wasn't around. I doubt he'd like/let a person ridicule him in front of his daughter and his grand-children in that setting. There is a time for everything. I'm just disgusted.

Quote: (12-22-2016 04:10 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

After the 54,000+ posts in the Donald Trump thread (which you've participated in), you really question one of his kids flying coach?

JetBlue is well known for it's superior service, including WiFi, DirecTV and SiriusXM channels on EVERY seat, the most legroom in coach, usually 4-5 snack options and non-alcoholic drinks. All of that is included on a regular ticket. There is NO first class/business class on most flights, it's all "coach" so your question isn't even applicable on this carrier really. They've only just introduced a "mint" experience which is fully lay/flat seats and comparable to some first class options and not available on most planes.

When you get so much value versus a normal carrier, it's no surprise Ivanka or other Trumps would fly on JetBlue "coach."

I made one post in the Trump Thread on page 2016. I never read or participated in the thread before or after that if that is what you call "participating." I have no clue if there is some kind of inside joke or other relevance about why the Trumps would not fly their private jet or their private Boeing 757. That's why I asked the question.

Jet blue offers two other seat classes so they certainly do have a "coach" or "economy" class. These would be Mint and Even More Space which both offer priority boarding, more comfortable seating, and speedy security. In fact one of their taglines is "The most legroom in coach" (their words not mine). Saying they have a coach/economy class is perfectly accurate.

I agree Jetblue has the best value of any domestic airline from my experience and I fly them whenever possible, which is why I have the mileage card.

Rich and/or famous people fly commercial all the time. Might have been the quickest and easiest way to get to WPB as the Trump plane is here (saw it last night driving by PBI).

However this falls under the "don't be a dick" category. If you're a lefty SJW cuck that's still all butt-hurt over Trump winning that's fine but no one told you to chase down Trump's daughter and her kids and yell at them on the plane like a lunatic. Unless you've been living under a rock the last 15 years (and as we also saw yesterday) making a scene on an airplane isn't in your best interest.

I say let the SJWs act like dicks, the more they do so, the more easy it is to win over moderates to our side. Unhinged.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

If it had been Chelsea Clinton, the fags would have been falling all over themselves to compliment her on checking her privilege by flying commercial.

Just like how if Obama had taken one of his daughters to meet a foreign dignitary, they would have said he was a great father. When Trump does it, it is nepotism.

They are actually very creative at putting a negative spin on things. It is the liberal correlative of flower arrangement. They learn it in Charmless School.

They don't hate policies, they hate losing.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

@greekgod: "Biased against gays? No just against gay bottoms. Gay tops are high achievers with extraordinary toughness and social savvy. Gay bottoms are just emotionally incontinent."

-----

Also, one of the guy's deleted Twitter account lists his homepage as mglasner.net. It lists his office at Hunter College in NY. Would it be illegal to audit his class age calmly express our opinion?

Quote: (12-22-2016 04:42 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2016 04:10 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

I made one post in the Trump Thread on page 2016. I never read or participated in the thread before or after that if that is what you call "participating." I have no clue if there is some kind of inside joke or other relevance about why the Trumps would not fly their private jet or their private Boeing 757. That's why I asked the question.

Jet blue offers two other seat classes so they certainly do have a "coach" or "economy" class. These would be Mint and Even More Space which both offer priority boarding, more comfortable seating, and speedy security. In fact one of their taglines is "The most legroom in coach" (their words not mine). Saying they have a coach/economy class is perfectly accurate.

I agree Jetblue has the best value of any domestic airline from my experience and I fly them whenever possible, which is why I have the mileage card.

I relied on my memory for your participation in the Trump Thread and for that I apologize. The Trump kids do a ton of average joe type activities including basic no frills birthday parties and camping/hunting with just the basics. This doesn't surprise me.

You're right on the Mint/Even More Space options being available but I think it's more fair to consider the "Even More Space" option as a small step up from their coach as opposed to comparable to business/first class on other airlines. Also, as I stated, the Mint offerings are only on some of their planes (mostly the ones flying to tropical locations):

[Image: JB_MintMap_v4.jpg]

Glad you enjoy JetBlue, I'd like to be traveling enough to have a mileage card with them. Have always liked them too and wish they had more routes.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I hear ya I take them whenever I can especially since I fly to Boston often but I too wish they had more destinations in their network. They are expanding. I believe Colombia is new for them I'd like to fly there with JetBlue next time I go.

Smart move it is to harassing the presidents daughter. I wonder if he'll be placed on the no-fly list.

Quote: (12-22-2016 07:25 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I believe Colombia is new for them I'd like to fly there with JetBlue next time I go.

They are great but the only problem is the flight into Medellin gets in around midnight. Other than that they are great, they even go all the way down to Lima.
[Image: attachment.jpg35099]