rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is France the best place to game North African chicks?

I'd like to up my arab flags and i am wondering isn't it better to just collect flags in france or other western nations that have significant north africans and arabs instead of traveling to those dangerous countries to get poon? The thought of messing with those muslims scares me shitless. Don't need some fanatic crawling up my ass.

are they more liberal in the west?
are the parents more cool with the girls hooking up with you if they are a bit westernized?
do they have to be upper class to be liberal?

fyi i am not racist but i do recognize the potential danger of fooling around with these women and the potential repercussions it might have for you and the girl. just one look on the internet will show many stories of honor killings and beheadings simply for talking to a non muslim. which is sad because some of their women are quite hawt.

thanks

Depends on the person and their family. Don't go fucking around in Muslim countries. That can get both of you killed

Here in Germany I have gamed Turkish, Tunisian and Pakistani girls - and one Afghan. They are generally very feminine and love flirting. Hardly any of them are ever approached by white guys, so it's like opening a whole new window to the world for them. They obviously come from very restricted and controlled social environments, but don't kid yourself, most of them are hungry for life, they just don't often get the chance.

Due your due diligence though - even in Europe they have fathers and brothers. A couple of years ago my eyes followed a Turkish girl down the street, Next Thing I knew , I had her boyfriend/husband in my face making aggressive gestures. This was in the main shopping street at about 1pm on Saturday.

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'

As a person who lived in France, yes it is possible if you speak French.

If not you could actually have better luck in Scandinavia. African girls up there are very responsive and their English is usually good.

Quote: (12-15-2016 01:28 PM)Bigfoot Wrote:  

As a person who lived in France, yes it is possible if you speak French.

If not you could actually have better luck in Scandinavia. African girls up there are very responsive and their English is usually good.

Not in Finland at least, never saw that few blacks/arabs there. As a French I concur : you need to speak french. Be warned though : a lot of them come from low class ("banlieue") meaning there are very vulgar (bad manners, harsh language, unfeminine, etc). I'm sometimes attracted to some of them but usually, the moment they start talking, game's over...

Make men great again!

Yes you will have a much better chance than in actual North African countries. There aren't many in the Anglosphere, so France and Scandinavia are probably your best bets.

Agree on the speaking French though. Although that isn't necessarily specific to Magrhebi French women, and I would also aim for middle class North African women, not the lower class ones.

I have had good success gaming North African girls (specifically Moroccan) in France. I did well with Arab and South Asian girls in DC, also. The biggest advantage a place like France has is logistics, IMHO. A significant number of hotels in Arab countries will NOT allow you to bring a woman who is not your wife/relative to your hotel room. That was no problem at all in Paris. In DC I had my own place, so it wasn't an issue there, either.

Can you use Airbnb to get around the hotel cockblock in countries like Morocco or Tunisia?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I was in Paris for just a few days a few years ago. Was too busy doing all the touristy shit and didn't have time to party, but the one thing that really stood out to me was just how much better the African (incl North African of course) women there looked. Coming from the US, it was a bit of a shock - stateside, 80% of African American women are overweight/obese. The dark skinned beauties I saw in Paris were almost all slim, fit, and overall noticeably prettier than their American counterparts.

So yeah, at least in terms of quality, I think it's safe to say that North African women are well represented in Paris.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

is day game better to use with them?

Quote: (12-15-2016 07:42 PM)EddieGordo55 Wrote:  

is day game better to use with them?

That is all I used. I was basically in Paris to practice my French so I would talk to anyone and everyone that I met. The bulk of my France bangs were shop workers, museum employees, waitresses, etc. A few more were tourists.

If I remember correctly, you can find some fine Africans around gare de l'est in Paris. That's if you can tolerate the sketchy atmosphere. Perfect for daygame.

By the way Eddie, if you check out gare de l'est, please report back!

If by north africans you mean of Moroccan/Algerian heritage then yes Paris is a good place.
Lately somehow I've been attracting these kind of chicks and they're quite charming. I'd say they're not too different from regular french girls in terms of attracting them, they don't require a special game. You basically have to hold frame and you're good.