rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventures and Sexual Economics in Santo Domingo

I just returned from a 12-day "workcation" in Santo Domingo. After having read the tales of this city as a potential "poosy paradise", I wanted to check it out for myself and see what the deal was.

For context, I'm 5'8", American, white, aesthetic body (10 years of lifting under my belt), below-average facial attractiveness, great style, solid alpha frame and game, and completely fluent, nearly bilingual Spanish.

In the US, I typically rely on Tinder, where I'm able to easily pull 6s and sometimes 7s directly over to my house in one of the hardest dating markets in the US.

PIPELINING

I used two sources, Instagram and Tinder. Instagram was a total bust. I ended up meeting up with three girls from there. Two I made out with and then they said they had to leave, another refused to even kiss me despite being in my lap in my apartment. I was really stoked on Instagram in the beginning after getting like 20 numbers from it, but I think if there's not sufficient initial attraction, it's really hard to make something happen.

Tinder was the clear winner. The overall quality of the girls on Tinder is very, very low, but your match rate will be high as a foreigner so you can filter easily. I banged three girls from Tinder. Two of them were skinny, leggy models and over 5'10". The third was a girl that superliked me on my first day. She wasn't great, but was willing to come right over and I wanted to get my flag out of the way.

SOCOECONOMICS OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

I was rather aghast at how pretty much every single field report here and on external blogs completely glossed over the entire socioeconomic classes of the Dominican Republic. (The only one that really gets it right is El Conquistador's guide here: https://thisistrouble.com/2016/12/08/dominican-women/)

Let's get one thing straight: all those reports you read about how Forum Member X and Forum Member Y went and banged Z number of Dominican girls per day on their trip? Yeah, those girls were all lower class girls, generally 5s and below, who were sleeping with them completely because of their foreigner status, attempting to lock down with their vaginas the one guy that would lift them out of poverty.

There are three main types of girls I met in the DR:

Lower class - the majority of girls you will see on Tinder. Lots of single mothers, low quality photos, ghetto dress, little to no education or communication skills. Many of them are actually prostitutes but will usually fuck a gringo for free if their value is high enough.

Aspiring middle class intellectual - these girls are very analogous to white American college students. Smart, interesting, can provide for themselves, and respond well to humor and chivalry. Often living on their own or with roommates.

High class - these girls come from the richest families and can be seen strutting their stuff in the finest nightclubs and on Instagram doing all sorts of high-status things. The fact that you are from abroad matters not to them. The only way to get through to these girls is by virtue of social circle. If you are not in their social class, they will not fuck you.

The game you need to run on these three different types of girls is completely different, and this is what the guides I read before going almost completely glossed over.

ONLINE GAME

I believe I read in one of the field reports here that you must completely deprogram yourself from American-style "alpha" game. THIS COULD NOT BE MORE TRUE. This game runs in my blood and it was very, very hard for me to change things up with the short time I had. I'm sure it cost me some bangs.

I started things out by aggressively opening girls on Tinder and telling them I wanted to pin them up against the wall and fuck them (this works like a charm on Tinder in the US, by the way). The girls were horrified. I quickly stopped.

The game that works in the Dominican Republic is beta game. For us Americans, it may seem counterintuitive, but it's true. I think it's because most Dominican guys are perverts and creeps, so if you do the opposite of what they do, you'll have success.

Your general game should go something like this, for the lower class girls:

You: Eres linda
Her: Gracias
<2 lines more of small talk>
You: Tienes WhatsApp? A ver si nos podemos conocer en persona y no solo en Tinder.

She'll then send you her WhatsApp. It's amazing how well this simple routine works. Just compliment her, ask for her number, and set up the date.

For the middle class and educated girls, you can be a bit more flirty and use some humor and jokes. This doesn't work on lower class girls, they have pretty much no education and even as a gringo your ability to express yourself in Spanish might actually be better than theirs.

IN-PERSON GAME

Because I am lazy, I invited almost all of the girls I met directly to my place. The lower her social status is compared to yours, the easier it will be to get her directly to her place. If she turns you down, you can still salvage it by saying you want to walk with her to the colmado to get refrescos first and if she thinks you are a creep she can run away.

Offering to send an Uber for a girl to get her to your place is always a win. If you don't offer she's likely going to ask for you to pay for her taxi anyway, and taxis are more expensive.

All Dominican girls respond very easily to touch. You should be touching them almost immediately and escalating as fast as possible. I did not ever have a girl shy away no matter how quickly I started kino.

Continue to escalate until they actually say no and talk about leaving. One of the models I banged I got from "I don't kiss on the first date" to her saying "Quiero tomar tu leche" in 45 minutes.

Even if a girl comes to your place, that doesn't mean she's going to hook up with you or even expect anything. I had a girl come up to my place after taking her out and she refused to even kiss me. I kicked her out.

OTHER

The food is terrible, salty, and unhealthy. Pack a ziploc bag full of protein powder and make protein shakes if you have an apartment.

The entire city is polluted. Try to avoid your outside time. Piantini is actually polluted and dirty. So much for being a "luxury area". The Zona Colonial is actually fairly tranquil and clean.

Daygame is probably the only way to get access to high quality pussy, but you'd have to be on a longer trip and/or have more spare time than I did to make it worthwhile.

Some girls will show up on a date with their friend. I've read about this in a few countries, seems to be a Latin thing. One Instagram girl showed up to my house in a taxi with her friend (because of "confianza") without letting me know. I sent them both home immediately. I'm a savage.

CONCLUSION

The Dominican Republic is a great place for a trip for beta guys with low to average SMV. Your value here will skyrocket compared to your home Western country.

Guys with higher than average SMV who already do well in their own countries will only get a little bit of a bump from being in the DR.

Hope this adds to the compendium of knowledge about this city. Happy to answer any questions in this thread, I'm by no means an expert, but I did my best to completely immerse myself in Dominican culture during my short time in Santo Domingo.

I haven't been in 10 years but I think its time for a visit this winter...

Quote: (12-14-2016 10:27 PM)corsega Wrote:  

I just returned from a 12-day "workcation" in Santo Domingo. After having read the tales of this city as a potential "poosy paradise", I wanted to check it out for myself and see what the deal was.

For context, I'm 5'8", American, white, aesthetic body (10 years of lifting under my belt), below-average facial attractiveness, great style, solid alpha frame and game, and completely fluent, nearly bilingual Spanish.

In the US, I typically rely on Tinder, where I'm able to easily pull 6s and sometimes 7s directly over to my house in one of the hardest dating markets in the US.

PIPELINING

I used two sources, Instagram and Tinder. Instagram was a total bust. I ended up meeting up with three girls from there. Two I made out with and then they said they had to leave, another refused to even kiss me despite being in my lap in my apartment. I was really stoked on Instagram in the beginning after getting like 20 numbers from it, but I think if there's not sufficient initial attraction, it's really hard to make something happen.

Tinder was the clear winner. The overall quality of the girls on Tinder is very, very low, but your match rate will be high as a foreigner so you can filter easily. I banged three girls from Tinder. Two of them were skinny, leggy models and over 5'10". The third was a girl that superliked me on my first day. She wasn't great, but was willing to come right over and I wanted to get my flag out of the way.

SOCOECONOMICS OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

I was rather aghast at how pretty much every single field report here and on external blogs completely glossed over the entire socioeconomic classes of the Dominican Republic. (The only one that really gets it right is El Conquistador's guide here: https://thisistrouble.com/2016/12/08/dominican-women/)

Let's get one thing straight: all those reports you read about how Forum Member X and Forum Member Y went and banged Z number of Dominican girls per day on their trip? Yeah, those girls were all lower class girls, generally 5s and below, who were sleeping with them completely because of their foreigner status, attempting to lock down with their vaginas the one guy that would lift them out of poverty.

There are three main types of girls I met in the DR:

Lower class - the majority of girls you will see on Tinder. Lots of single mothers, low quality photos, ghetto dress, little to no education or communication skills. Many of them are actually prostitutes but will usually fuck a gringo for free if their value is high enough.

Aspiring middle class intellectual - these girls are very analogous to white American college students. Smart, interesting, can provide for themselves, and respond well to humor and chivalry. Often living on their own or with roommates.

High class - these girls come from the richest families and can be seen strutting their stuff in the finest nightclubs and on Instagram doing all sorts of high-status things. The fact that you are from abroad matters not to them. The only way to get through to these girls is by virtue of social circle. If you are not in their social class, they will not fuck you.

The game you need to run on these three different types of girls is completely different, and this is what the guides I read before going almost completely glossed over.

ONLINE GAME

I believe I read in one of the field reports here that you must completely deprogram yourself from American-style "alpha" game. THIS COULD NOT BE MORE TRUE. This game runs in my blood and it was very, very hard for me to change things up with the short time I had. I'm sure it cost me some bangs.

I started things out by aggressively opening girls on Tinder and telling them I wanted to pin them up against the wall and fuck them (this works like a charm on Tinder in the US, by the way). The girls were horrified. I quickly stopped.

The game that works in the Dominican Republic is beta game. For us Americans, it may seem counterintuitive, but it's true. I think it's because most Dominican guys are perverts and creeps, so if you do the opposite of what they do, you'll have success.

Your general game should go something like this, for the lower class girls:

You: Eres linda
Her: Gracias
<2 lines more of small talk>
You: Tienes WhatsApp? A ver si nos podemos conocer en persona y no solo en Tinder.

She'll then send you her WhatsApp. It's amazing how well this simple routine works. Just compliment her, ask for her number, and set up the date.

For the middle class and educated girls, you can be a bit more flirty and use some humor and jokes. This doesn't work on lower class girls, they have pretty much no education and even as a gringo your ability to express yourself in Spanish might actually be better than theirs.

IN-PERSON GAME

Because I am lazy, I invited almost all of the girls I met directly to my place. The lower her social status is compared to yours, the easier it will be to get her directly to her place. If she turns you down, you can still salvage it by saying you want to walk with her to the colmado to get refrescos first and if she thinks you are a creep she can run away.

Offering to send an Uber for a girl to get her to your place is always a win. If you don't offer she's likely going to ask for you to pay for her taxi anyway, and taxis are more expensive.

All Dominican girls respond very easily to touch. You should be touching them almost immediately and escalating as fast as possible. I did not ever have a girl shy away no matter how quickly I started kino.

Continue to escalate until they actually say no and talk about leaving. One of the models I banged I got from "I don't kiss on the first date" to her saying "Quiero tomar tu leche" in 45 minutes.

Even if a girl comes to your place, that doesn't mean she's going to hook up with you or even expect anything. I had a girl come up to my place after taking her out and she refused to even kiss me. I kicked her out.

OTHER

The food is terrible, salty, and unhealthy. Pack a ziploc bag full of protein powder and make protein shakes if you have an apartment.

The entire city is polluted. Try to avoid your outside time. Piantini is actually polluted and dirty. So much for being a "luxury area". The Zona Colonial is actually fairly tranquil and clean.

Daygame is probably the only way to get access to high quality pussy, but you'd have to be on a longer trip and/or have more spare time than I did to make it worthwhile.

Some girls will show up on a date with their friend. I've read about this in a few countries, seems to be a Latin thing. One Instagram girl showed up to my house in a taxi with her friend (because of "confianza") without letting me know. I sent them both home immediately. I'm a savage.

CONCLUSION

The Dominican Republic is a great place for a trip for beta guys with low to average SMV. Your value here will skyrocket compared to your home Western country.

Guys with higher than average SMV who already do well in their own countries will only get a little bit of a bump from being in the DR.

Hope this adds to the compendium of knowledge about this city. Happy to answer any questions in this thread, I'm by no means an expert, but I did my best to completely immerse myself in Dominican culture during my short time in Santo Domingo.

The DR as been on my list for a while.....maybe this Spring. Great post and insight.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" -- Hunter S. Thompson

"Knowledge without mileage is bullshit" -- Henry Rollins

"Fine....you go ahead and run down the hill and fuck one of those cows. But me, I'm going to walk down and fuck 'em all" -- Wise Old Bull

Just letting it be known that I go to santo domingo every weekend from santiago. If anyone is in either place let me know and we can meet up. We can daygame, nightgame and just meet up to speak with each other. I have been living in the country for 3 months now and will stay here atleast until 2019. Let me know if anyone is around or will be around now or in the future.

Santo Domingo is great, but Santiago is off the chains. I had so much fun there.

Where do you guys stay in each place, would you recommend hotel or residences

I stayed in a house rented by the US Embassy in Santo Domingo. In Santiago I stayed at the Centro Plaza Hodelpa.

Your security and safety are better in a hotel, but you're also under scrutiny. If you can find a residence in a nice neighborhood, I'd go that route. Just take a taxi everywhere when you come and go.

Interesting story:

My teammate and I were in Santo Domingo and I met a girl on Tinder. She gave me her address. My buddy was working there, so he had a rental car. We packed into the car with his gf (who was from Santiago, but staying with him in Santo Domingo). We went to this rural neighborhood to pick up the Tinder girl. We got a little bit lost and tried to turn around in a gas station. You've seen the oil change stations where there is a hole in the ground and the technicians work under the cars, right? Well, we backed his Isuzu into one of those things. It wasn't marked or anything, just a gaping hole in the parking lot in front of the engine bays. We were fucked.

It made a hell of a racket and all these lights came on in the neighborhood and crowds of ppl started descending. I was more than "concerned." All these men showed up and we were basically surrounded and stranded. We started talking to them and asked them for help. A group of ten or so men lifted the car out of the hole and we were fine. We kicked them a few bucks and then asked if they knew the girl I was going to meet. One of them said he did and that he knows her whole family and he would go get her. She showed up a few minutes later and we all split.

On the way home, a damaged tire from the accident disintegrated and we rode on a rim to a gas station. Second time that night, we're fucked. Again, all these dudes just started randomly showing up. Eventually one brought out a 3 ton jack and replaced the tire with the spare while we drank icy beers from the gas station. We bought everyone beers. Two cops showed up thinking there was trouble--we bought them beers and the next thing you know, we're having a gas station party.... LOL.

@dulceacido Thats pretty funny but I'm glad people showed up to help you guys. There is always something to do in santo domingo. So many girls and the city has so many neighboorhoods with interesting characters(good and bad) to encounter.

@kidtwist I second what dulceacido said. I live in an apartment because I live here. I think it is better to have your own place to cut out the middle man and mitigate any bribery that might occur when dealing with workers snitching on you. Airbnb is ok if you rent the whole apartment, you dont want to deal with other people when you are bringing girls in and out of the place. I have had airbnb hosts try to hassle me about that. Every dominican is looking to get money out of you here. Just rent an entire apartment or pay for a hotel that you personally confirm allows unlimited guests without checking in. Its better to get the hotel price in person here. I usually do not stay in hotels so I cant recommend any. I do use cabañas though just for a few hours so if a girl seems like a bigger liability she does not know where I live.

Quote: (01-05-2018 08:19 PM)takiko Wrote:  

@dulceacido Thats pretty funny but I'm glad people showed up to help you guys. There is always something to do in santo domingo. So many girls and the city has so many neighboorhoods with interesting characters(good and bad) to encounter.

@kidtwist I second what dulceacido said. I live in an apartment because I live here. I think it is better to have your own place to cut out the middle man and mitigate any bribery that might occur when dealing with workers snitching on you. Airbnb is ok if you rent the whole apartment, you dont want to deal with other people when you are bringing girls in and out of the place. I have had airbnb hosts try to hassle me about that. Every dominican is looking to get money out of you here. Just rent an entire apartment or pay for a hotel that you personally confirm allows unlimited guests without checking in. Its better to get the hotel price in person here. I usually do not stay in hotels so I cant recommend any. I do use cabañas though just for a few hours so if a girl seems like a bigger liability she does not know where I live.

Yeah, exactly. The doormen can be relentless and embarrassing when you're rolling in with a different girl every night or multiple girls.

It should be said, though--they can also be your best friends if you pay them a big tip up front when you arrive. You'll never be tested. They'll even accompany you with your "guests" to your room and they will help you evade all the flak from the staff. They'll even run interference for you in case things go south. You need that! If a chick's parents or boyfriend shows up making a scene and you have have the doorman on lock down, they're getting nowhere.

Just something to think about.

I am 100% in favor of renting out an entire apartment on AirBnB and avoiding the doorman problem altogether. You have to filter very closely for hosts that don't live in the same complex either. Mine was cheap, $27 a night, had a bedroom, kitchen, living room, and allowed me to come and go as I pleased.

Hello,

can anybody provide me with some general touristic information about Santo Domingo?

I will be there for 2 weeks in April and would be keen on getting to know how to best get around the country. I would like to stay a week or so in Santo Domingo (feel free to contact me if you can recommend a budget accomodation), but also 2-3 days in Punta Cana (where I will land). Have read about some nice beaches (Bavaro) and also the waterfalls of El Salto del Limon or Los Tres Ojos. What is my best (safest, economical) option to come to these places (from Santo Domingo)? By myself or through a touristic company? How safe is it in general to do trips in daytime?

Thanks in advance [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (03-05-2018 06:26 PM)lika91 Wrote:  

Hello,

can anybody provide me with some general touristic information about Santo Domingo?

I will be there for 2 weeks in April and would be keen on getting to know how to best get around the country. I would like to stay a week or so in Santo Domingo (feel free to contact me if you can recommend a budget accomodation), but also 2-3 days in Punta Cana (where I will land). Have read about some nice beaches (Bavaro) and also the waterfalls of El Salto del Limon or Los Tres Ojos. What is my best (safest, economical) option to come to these places (from Santo Domingo)? By myself or through a touristic company? How safe is it in general to do trips in daytime?

Thanks in advance [Image: biggrin.gif]

I'll be in Santo Domingo April 19-22. I've done some research so I have some idea of what to do. If you're in the are at the same time, shoot me a pm (im fluent in Spanish).

As for hotels/airbnb, definitely check the Piantini and Naco areas

ILl be staying at a hotel in Piantini paid by points [Image: banana.gif]

Bumping this thread. I'll be going to Santo Domingo this weekend for 4 days. Does any one have any pointers on things to do here? I'm staying at a Penthouse Apartment in Zona Colonial. Here is what I have on my list now.

1. Go see Catedral Primada de America in Zona Colonial
2. Go to Boca Chica and hit up the beach and go Jet Skiing. From my understanding this is the closest beach from the capital.
3. Hit up Los Tres Ojos and take a view of the caves. I hear its beautiful at night.

Also, whats the best clubs and bars to go to? Also, the best places to daygame?

Quote: (01-06-2018 12:05 AM)corsega Wrote:  

I am 100% in favor of renting out an entire apartment on AirBnB and avoiding the doorman problem altogether. You have to filter very closely for hosts that don't live in the same complex either. Mine was cheap, $27 a night, had a bedroom, kitchen, living room, and allowed me to come and go as I pleased.

How do you filter for hosts who don't live in the same apartment complex?

Quote: (09-23-2018 05:00 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Look for one with multiple listings, write them and ask how far away they will be if you need their assistance. Which city are you going to? Read reviews, see if they says its good for "families", avoid those.

Quote: (09-24-2018 02:45 AM)norberts Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2018 05:00 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Look for one with multiple listings, write them and ask how far away they will be if you need their assistance. Which city are you going to? Read reviews, see if they says its good for "families", avoid those.

Correct.

Many you can filter out because they'll write it in the listing, others you can simply straight up ask.