rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making Stuff Up About Yourself

Curious... how often do you guys make stuff up about yourself when gaming a girl? Ex. making up DHV stories and life situations you are/were in. Note that I am referring to making stuff up about YOU, not making stuff up in general.

Don't

If you want to tell the story about how you had a threesome in Latvia, why don't you begin by heading to Latvia?

If it goes LTR she will know you are a liar which isn't a good foundation.

Also, I think women have a radar for a bullshitter and telling DHV stories gets sniffed out.

Better to be very subtle and let her "work out" how high your value is.

The trouble with doing things like this is it would fuck up your inner game in the long run. Your subconscious would think the real you isn't "good enough" to be talked openly without covering it up with lies.

I lied about everything with my only ever single night lay.

Knocked off nearly a decade off my age, and gave myself a good job, and a few other little things. If I hadn't have lied, i'd say my chances would definitely have been lower of getting laid, so i'm all for it, but too each his own!

I actually lie downwards about my financial situation to girls.

If I know that she is only for that night/day and never again, the sky is the limit. But for anything longer than that, it becomes really, really hard to track your lies. Especially if you are telling different stories to different women.

And of course, it's not a good basis to start any kind of relationship.

I never do it.

I am 54 years old and proud of who I am and what I have done in life. I own myself with all my successes and failures. To tell an untruth would be to me an indictment of my life, even if only - perhaps especially - to myself.

If you are telling untruths it is an indication of your dissatisfaction with yourself and your life, and if that is the case then you should be getting out there and doing something about it to better yourself.

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'

Better to be mysterious than to lie.

"I don't discuss my business dealings."

"I left that life behind."

Etc. Etc.

Da wimmins love to imagine shit, and if you leave a mysterious blank and pull it off then they'll start subbing in wild romance novel bullshit where your regular boring life exists, and you've never actually told them a lie.

And believe me, they like it like that. Playing pretend is fun for them.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (12-15-2016 01:04 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

If it goes LTR she will know you are a liar which isn't a good foundation.

Also, I think women have a radar for a bullshitter and telling DHV stories gets sniffed out.

Better to be very subtle and let her "work out" how high your value is.

Agreed. Women generally have a much better detector than most (the average) guy. Guys who are true bullshitters who can fool women...can fool everybody... are narcissistic / psychos or borderlines who actually believe the shit they're dishin'.

The fact that you're asking the question on this forum would make me think you're not one of those guys.

Just my 2c.

Leonard's advice is good. Figure out ways to not answer questions or be mysterious. This is something only you can learn to pull off, since it varies person to person.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Spot on Leonard - women love mystery. It's good to leave conversational bait and let them tease the evidence of high value out of you. Be oblique. Try and give as few straight answers as possible. answer questions with questions.

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'

As others have stated. Don't. Instead live the life, or start to build the life you are pretending to be. If you're not there yet, perhaps be a bit vague and let others speculate. But it's tough to live a life built on lies and you'll soon come crashing down spectacularly!