rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I appeal more to ladies in their 20s/30s?

Mid twenties here -definitely look around 27 (stubble, hair and style a la Nick Bateman) yet the only iois I get are from teenage girls or older women (alot of them are rather attractive.

It's like I don't register on the radar of ladies in their 20s and 30s except at clubs.

What style do ladies in their 20s and 30s prefer?

Quote: (12-14-2016 08:14 AM)MANic Wrote:  

What style do ladies in their 20s and 30s prefer?

confidence. your frame. that is the key.

i'm mid 40s and slightly overweight but my posture, body language, clothing, etc. signal status/leader of men, etc. some of this you can fake - clothing, posture, - and some of which you have to internalize - have a don't care attitude, attitude of abundance, etc.

a man in his 20s has youth. a man in his 30s and 40s has quiet confidence. yes, they have some material things and can afford nicer clothes, cars, apartments. but i increasingly shun those things because they bring little joy to my life. i get more IOIs now and get them when I'm not even well groomed, let alone haven't worked out for years.

in the book the Game, Straus talked about Tom Cruise, a good looking but very small guy. Cruise would study how confident men walked and spoke and then practiced emulating them.

so the answer to your question is easy, but implementing it takes years.

Hypno makes some great points. I'm in the same age range and get far more attention from females now than I did in my 20's. Confidence, attitutude, etc all play a role.

The principles of game are universal. The same things that work to attract younger women also work on older women. The only difference is in the calibration. For some women, you'll need to tune certain traits up and others you'll need to dial them down. With enough experience, you learn to "feel out" what needs to be done.

Although women are often in denial about the depreciation of their sexual market value, on some level, they know as they approach their late 20s and certainly early 30s that the clouds are forming over their day in the sun. As such, they'll start to feel the "pull" toward beta provider types even whilst they're still attracted to/fucking alphas on the side. You goal is to be one of those alphas. Don't be the sucker who pays full sticker price for a used asset.

Women closer to your age will be more discrete with their IOI's. Subconsciously they wish to hide their interest from other women and filter out men unable to pick up on their cues.
If you are getting interest from women outside your age range, then you are probably getting subtler interest from these women and unable to see it. Have a friend follow you around with a hidden camera and film women when they know you aren't looking. This will give you a better idea of where you stand.

Edit