rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Milf opened me

Milf opened me

So I joined one of those websites where MILFs exist in abundance and put up a fairly non-gamey profile. Within a day I've been getting direct propositions from the women- and they are like 8's at the minimum- none over 40. Here is one message I received:

Subject: Hungry for more
Message: Hey! I liked your profile a lot. BUT I would love to hear more about you. I think we could have a good time together.

I replied with some deetz on my life but nothing too major, staying mysterious. What is the next appropriate move?

Also, another message: Subject: I hope this is not too forward but
Message: I would never normally browse sites like this, but desperate times=desperate measures. Have you had any luck here so far?

All of the above women have faved me if that means anything. I keep getting repeated profile views from them. Any chance of closing either?

Milf opened me

Lol if they* go out with you, and they start buying you shit, I'm joining that site.

Sounds to me like it doesn't matter what the fuck you say, as you'll have plenty to pick from. I'm no expert on online game, but GMAC is, when he posts here, do what he suggests and you'll probably be banging them within a week.

Milf opened me

Quote: (08-13-2011 04:45 PM)VeryNewtotheGame Wrote:  

So I joined one of those websites where MILFs exist in abundance and put up a fairly non-gamey profile. Within a day I've been getting direct propositions from the women- and they are like 8's at the minimum- none over 40. Here is one message I received:

Message: Hey! I liked your profile a lot. BUT I would love to hear more about you. I think we could have a good time together.

I replied with some deetz on my life but nothing too major, staying mysterious. What is the next appropriate move?

Message: I would never normally browse sites like this, but desperate times=desperate measures. Have you had any luck here so far?

All of the above women have faved me if that means anything. I keep getting repeated profile views from them. Any chance of closing either?

You know that the Acronym M.I.L.F. can also signify, males I would like to fuck,, be careful with these "older" hotties on line. WHy don't you try out MILFs in real time (get your ass off the computer) who really want to fuck and make you the "gatekeeper" to their hearts.

Milf opened me

Quote: (08-13-2011 05:32 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

You know that the Acronym M.I.L.F. can also signify, males I would like to fuck,, be careful with these "older" hotties on line. WHy don't you try out MILFs in real time (get your ass off the computer) who really want to fuck and make you the "gatekeeper" to their hearts.

Naw this is some legit shit. I have private pics and shit taken day of for proof. Nothing naked but proof nonetheless. Plus you have to pay some decent dough to even get anywhere on the site and other members rate you based on certain things. These ladies are pretty popular- chose me though! Lucky day.

Day Game is way too hard for me at this point. The other day I was heading out the library- some MILF was out in the parking lot 50 feet away, caught my eye and started unabashedly staring. I didn't respond in kind- furtive glance downward and as I came up close to her (she was closing the hatchback trunk) she stayed in a 90 degree bent over position while she smiled. Ignored her again. Sometimes my lack of game passes me off as a fag (not that there is anything wrong with them)

Milf opened me

You have to be careful with MILFs (there are already a few threads on them), they can be tricky to deal with especially if they are older and/or there are kids involved.

Have you responded to the second one? How did it go? With online dating you can't waste any time pussy footing around. A few days (if that) is all it takes for a woman to lose interest and move on. Gauge how the email conversations are going, does she ask a lot of questions about you? Good. Set a drink date for a non-Friday weeknight ASAP and give her your number. You might have to work around her schedule, since these are moms and free nights can be tough to come by. One of my signature online swoop moves is:

"Let's grab a drink [Weekday], I know a great place with [Interesting Bar Food/Music/Etc.].

XXX-XXX-XXXX in case you get lost."

Easy as that. Sometimes it even works as my third message (including the opener).

If she texts you early on, be playful with the banter and your chance of scoring on the first date will increase. Why? Because she'll feel even more close to you before the first date even occurs. The profile dynamic helps that too, chicks feel like they already know you.

If you feel like the back and forth emails on the site are going no where or she ignores your date request, don't get bogged down... just move on. A lot of these women are just looking for attention. While the quality of the emails is important to an extent, you will have to weed through a lot of crap to get these dates sometimes.

Just play it cool and escalate like you would on any date with regular progression: Kino, venue changes, kissing, and the swoop to your place (or hers) depending on the logistics. Bathroom line works great, but unless the kids are gone your place is probably a better option. Give her a quick "tour" or have "one drink." How you handle the shift from the venue to the bedroom is critical, as is how comfortable she feels with you by that point in the date. If you think she's not that into yet and can't seem to push through the resistance to even get her back to your place, try to set the second date before the end of the first one (or at least talk about it). Nearly half my online bangs are second dates.

P.S. PM me the link to that site, I wanna check it out.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Milf opened me

Thanks for all the advice. I'm this -- close to losing the V-card. I found this 10 who lives not too far from me- very direct- wants FWB, no LTR. My god, I'll update this post as I continue gaming. I might get busy, just FYI, with college starting soon.

Milf opened me

Quote: (08-14-2011 11:04 AM)VeryNewtotheGame Wrote:  

I found this 10 who lives not too far from me- very direct- wants FWB, no LTR.

Hate to say that it sounds too good to be true, but it sounds too good to be true.

A 10 who is under 40 y.o. has given up on her unrealistic expectations or gaming for attention in a club? Think about that.

Either that or your definition of a 10 leaves much to be desired. If she is legit, there's some extenuating circumstance. Keep us posted. Good luck, but be aware.

Milf opened me

Quote: (08-14-2011 12:23 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

I found this 10 who lives not too far from me- very direct- wants FWB, no LTR.

Hate to say that it sounds too good to be true, but it sounds too good to be true.

A 10 who is under 40 y.o. has given up on her unrealistic expectations or gaming for attention in a club? Think about that.

Either that or your definition of a 10 leaves much to be desired. If she is legit, there's some extenuating circumstance. Keep us posted. Good luck, but be aware.

Probably his standards. He's a virgin right? Probably between 6-8.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Milf opened me

What site?

Milf opened me

MILF game info request:

Two weeks ago, I was celebrating with friends at an outdoor eating street in Beijing and when I went to purchase another round of beers, a very intoxicated Chinese man insisted on paying for the round.

I spent some time at his table to be polite and a met a MILF there.

At the table there was the very drunk guy, his girlfriend, another woman, the 40 year old MILF, and three children.

The MILF got my number and we agreed to meet up the next night. She never showed (although she texted that she was about to arrive), but I didn't worry about it and hung out with other friends who happened to be in the area as well.

However, when my friend sends me the pictures that his wife took the night that we met, I discover that she basically used every opportunity possible to put her hands on me, something I hadn't noticed before, because their had been a lot of people all around me and I was somewhat intoxicated.

Last night she texts me unexpectedly, asking me meet up. I arrive at the meet location and she is there with a female friend about the same age as her and they both are accompanied by their ten year old daughters.

I get the impression that she's never met another foreigner before and that her decision to text me that evening was a result of having an adequate supply of alcohol, but it turns out that she is a daytrader and her own boss, which is unusual for women in China.

I get the impression that if there is a husband in the picture, she could care less and that she is looking to have a good time.

Flirting commences. More touching. But it comes to a short end at about 9:30PM , because her and her friend need to take their ten year old children home.

Before she leaves, she suggests that we meet up the next night (tonight, 12 hours from now in my time zone) and this time she says she'll be leaving the kids at home.

My question is as follows: should I bang her for the story?

She is 12 years older than me, but has a great tight body, a very decent face for a 40 year old Chinese woman and it seems like she has money.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Milf opened me

Suits:

YES, BANG HER!

Also, it's weird that she brought her kids and her friend did too as they would usually tell their father about mom's new friend. Rarely does a married woman bring the kids around on the first time. I suspect a hubby is not around or they are divorced.

She touched you around the first time, she brought her kids (she feels secure/safe), and now she wants to meet without the kids?

She wants the D bro.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Milf opened me

Quote: (06-05-2014 08:19 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

She wants the D bro.

Without question.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Milf opened me

@Suits

[Image: giphy.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Milf opened me

Update! The MILF failed to show up for our pre-arranged meeting last night, but says she wants to meet again soon (possibly tonight). Not sure if this is a traditional flake, because she is juggling a kid and possibly a husband.

While you wait, here are two pictures of the MILF in question and your's truly.

Note: her hand.

[Image: bf72b73cbdb1b7c23cda095202b6bbce_zps32335c24.jpg]

[Image: 7d550fa81b4382869af879912fd9f7aa_zpse9437d4e.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Milf opened me

Thanks for all the advice. I'm this -- close to losing the V-card. I found this 10 who lives not too far from me- very direct- wants FWB, no LTR. My god, I'll update this post as I continue gaming. I might get busy, just FYI, with college starting soon.

It's always the virgin who is supposedly about to close the deal with a 10.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Milf opened me

hahah someone's on AshleyMadison .... or sure sounds like it.

Dude you can do so much better...

p.s. there are so many single beta schlubs looking to boff MILFs these days - I hear it from all the young geeksters at work all the time - clearly a new thing. Seriously get some game and work the younger ones...