rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yoga

Sup guys

I was playing with the idea but figured it's about time to actually tackle it and start up doing yoga. I'm not interested in the namaste spiritual aspect of it but I'd like to reap the physical benefits of it like stretching, flexibility, mobility and core strengthening. Do any of you know of good apps/websites/tutorials/how to videos (maybe something like an at-home workout routine?) to get started and learn what to do? I mean I could just throw together random poses I find through googling but I figure there should be a better way

Yoga

Quote: (11-28-2016 03:26 PM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

Sup guys

I was playing with the idea but figured it's about time to actually tackle it and start up doing yoga. I'm not interested in the namaste spiritual aspect of it but I'd like to reap the physical benefits of it like stretching, flexibility, mobility and core strengthening. Do any of you know of good apps/websites/tutorials/how to videos (maybe something like an at-home workout routine?) to get started and learn what to do? I mean I could just throw together random poses I find through googling but I figure there should be a better way

I'm using Yoga Studio available on Android and IOS.
I just copy the poses from the image as best I can.
At this point, not really trying to "flow" into them and follow every step detail for detail, yet.
Eventually once I can basically mirror these poses with ease, I will begin working on the minor details and smooth transitions.

Also, if you are sore from a workout, try doing some standing Yoga poses in a very hot shower before bed and a very cold shower first
thing in the morning.

I believe this Shower Yoga is a real Game Changer.
Bonus Points: Shower Yoga with a hotty pre-bang.

Yoga

Quote: (11-28-2016 03:26 PM)I DIDNT KILL MY WIFE Wrote:  

Sup guys

Well, if you wish to omit the spiritual nonsense, have you tried DDPYoga.com? He's a former pro wrestler turned yoga entrepreneur. The workouts are solid, and the lessons are in 45-minute segments (I use it when I'm traveling.)

Yoga

Search YouTube for 'beginner Yoga'. There are tons of videos out there of varying lengths.

Try a few of them out until you find an instructor(s) you like.

Yoga

This guy is genuine. He has really diversified set of instruction videos divided as per body parts , goals , durations etc etc

https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithtim

Yoga

Quote: (01-13-2017 12:03 AM)Babablacksheep Wrote:  

This guy is genuine. He has really diversified set of instruction videos focussing on different parts , for different reasons, different durations etc etc

https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithtim

Yoga

Started yoga almost a year ago. It is pussy Powerball. Seriously. Ive pulled more quality tail from those places then I could have ever imagined . High quality women, very few guys.

Yoga

Quote: (02-03-2017 12:09 AM)MVPnis Wrote:  

Started yoga almost a year ago. It is pussy Powerball. Seriously. Ive pulled more quality tail from those places then I could have ever imagined . High quality women, very few guys.

That's awesome to hear. I was thinking of doing the same. Couple questions for you. Do you wait until after class and try to mingle into a casual conversation? And how are you picking your targets, just based on looks? Or are you selecting the ones who are hanging around and seem less in a hurry?

I've gone to a couple yoga classes at my gym. Quality was so so. Maybe I should look into the hot yoga class.

Yoga

Quote: (02-03-2017 11:18 AM)PrtSc Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2017 12:09 AM)MVPnis Wrote:  

That's awesome to hear. I was thinking of doing the same. Couple questions for you. Do you wait until after class and try to mingle into a casual conversation? And how are you picking your targets, just based on looks? Or are you selecting the ones who are hanging around and seem less in a hurry?

I've gone to a couple yoga classes at my gym. Quality was so so. Maybe I should look into the hot yoga class.

Yeah, we need some more specifics. Are you in rockin shape? How do you approach? when? post-yoga instadate?

I have taken yoga for over 13 years and never pulled from a class. But, I can learn [Image: banana.gif]

Yoga

Ok, we'll bikram hot yoga is the way to go. Plenty of hot women and it's always packed. Get there 30 minutes early for a night class .This is key. I hang out in the lobby before hand and talk to the girls at the register. Ask all types of questions about yoga.. so much easy convo.
Next, the girls from the previous class get out, they're sweaty, feeling good and in a great mood. It's a perfect time to open...ask about the class, I drop bait about " the other yoga I go to" and work IOIs.

When they start leaving, go reserve a spot with your Matt. It's hot yoga so I'm pounding water and stretching before hand. Women start piling in, so I'm constantly going out of the room refilling my water bottle..I get noticed and smiled at constantly.

Odds are a hot girl will put a matt by you . This is the time to open...ask about her mat, water bottle, towel, other yoga..drop Bait. After class there is so much to rap about...hang out after class, talk how you feel..give pointers ( I take fish oil and vitamins before..it's helps to..ectc, ect)... GALNUC where appropriate.

I've got a good body , im jacked and above average looks so it helps. But if your somewhat normal and not a weirdo your the hottest guy in the room filled with a bunch of quality women. Women outnumber the guys 5 to one.

Traditional yoga work it a little differently....

Yoga

With traditional yoga it's best to hit a Saturday or Sunday morning 10am class. This is usually pretty packed depending on the studio. This time you want to get there late! I mean right as the class begins if not minute after. I come in cocky, clueless, smiling, with coffee in my hand with a wtf? Type attitude...it's packed! Women love this and it definitely leaves and impression. The instructor will usually ask your name at that point and make everyone move to find a spot for you. You're now the star of the class.

I purposely mess up poses if the instructor is hot and they are always putting there hands on me,constantly correcting me..giving me attention.
There is constant opening opportunities after class and always talk to the instructors.

This is such a goldmine that I go to at least 6 studios ( use Groupon for intro rates) and even bring dates. I've banged instructors, students, you name it. I have a reputation at a couple places which serves me well.

Also join some meetup yoga groups, I just pulled a great one on Monday out of there.

Yoga

In my otherwise very small area, there are actually two active meetup.com yoga groups. There's also a separate Facebook yoga group locally. Check these both out as options.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Yoga

Quote: (02-03-2017 06:54 PM)MVPnis Wrote:  

Ok, we'll bikram hot yoga is the way to go. Plenty of hot women and it's always packed. Get there 30 minutes early for a night class .This is key. I hang out in the lobby before hand and talk to the girls at the register. Ask all types of questions about yoga.. so much easy convo.
MVP mucho thanks for the detail. Bikram has been my primary yoga but I haven't gone in over a year. I actually have this new chick that I have had two nights with (first date drinks, first date bang. then she came directly to my house last night) that is into yoga. She hasn't done Bikram and I have been telling her that it is the ultimate yoga and we are planning on going to a class together. I know half of the instructors at this studio so I typically talk to some people but really haven't played it up.

My plan is to take this chick with me to a couple of classes to get my social proof built up. She is 21, granola-ish thin yoga girl, and I'm 48, used to be jacked but I have 10 lbs on my waist I need to take off right now. I have taken one other younger girl to the studio about 2 years ago and I noticed that a guy my age (I probably look 40 though) gets some interesting looks when bringing a young chick to Bikram for the first time. I just didn't go back and capitalize on it as my game was shit two years ago.

I'll post updates.
G