rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on this blog for women that contains many red-pill ideas

I recently came across this blog. I don't usually care much for "red-pill women" blogs, but the authoress does not describe herself as "red-pill" or appear to have any connection to the manosphere, and there were some interesting pieces of advice she has for her fellow women:

Quote:Quote:

The reason we feel like men want sex all the time, is not because they DO want sex all the time.
It is because men are always trying to get women to ‘open’. And we interpret their advances, their touching etc, as a push for sex with us. That is not necessarily true.
To ‘Open’ means to not be separate from the moment and from connection with him.
We pull away out of fear that he just wants sex.
But what if, instead, we didn’t pull away? What would happen? What if we just stayed with that fear we felt and melted into whatever emotion came next? (no separation from the moment)
What if we allowed a man to ‘open’ us? To influence us? To connect with us?
Well then; men might want sex; because that’s the natural progression of things.
But men’s deeper desire (which not every man can articulate) is to have you belong to him.
The sign that a woman belongs to a man is her openness to him (not to lots of different men).
Do I really have to say out loud that men want to own a woman and a woman wants her man to own her?
If a man owns a woman, she feels safe. But it takes a courageous woman to be willing to be owned. And a courageous man to ‘step in’ and take ownership despite the fact that a woman will say a bunch of things that she doesn’t mean.
I would even suggest that men’s actual desire is for a woman to be open to him – not to have sex with her.
It is not about sex.
It is about a woman being open with her energy. To translate: to be open and energetic and faithful to him; open to his influence and open to him having command in her life.
A woman who is taking her energy everywhere – trying to take attention from a bunch of different men, is usually not being faithful and selective with whom she shares her energy with. And we lose out on the good men when we do this.
Out of a need for “freedom” and equality – we sacrifice the passionate, deep connection that comes with men wanting to own us and us relaxing into our desire to be owned.
This is often what men are trying to get from a woman – faithfulness; a feeling that her feminine energy is going to him only, not just to any random douche on the street.
Is there something really wrong with allowing a man to have command and direction in your life, if he does it out of love?
And if his ability to command you (FOR you) is better than your own?
Absolutely not.
If it were so wrong, 50 Shades of Gray wouldn’t be so damn popular. We are too afraid to live out our fantasies.

Quote:Quote:

What do you suppose men sacrifice when they sleep around a lot?
A committed relationship? Maybe.
Click here to find out if you’re Dating a Commitment Friendly Man
A good reputation? Yes, men can jeopardise their future potential to have a high value mate through perpetual promiscuity (See the book social Psychology and Human Sexuality, 2001).
But more importantly – what, on a reproductive/biological level, do men sacrifice?
Quality.
They sacrifice quality.
And that’s quality of the women. Many men who sleep around don’t mind this; all they are looking for is novelty in experience anyway. Almost any willing woman will do.
It’s still a sacrifice – in terms of a relationship and in terms of a reputation for the purposes of having a relationship with a high value woman though.
Of course, the ACT of sex carries with it very little sacrifice for a man. In fact, it’s all gain to the male limbic system. Get in and get out – hopefully. Unless she stalks him.
But quality is still the sacrifice for a promiscuous man – and that’s why men will try to get the highest value woman they can for a relationship – and have low standards for casual sex.
Women might be attracted to promiscuous men and have sex with them. But the kind of man who is being promiscuous is not generally having sex with 10 women who are rated 10s every week.
The more a man is eagerly looking to sleep around, the lower quality women (low mate value) he has to settle for in that act.
Another way we can think about it is – it is generally assumed among the male community that high reproductive value women are extremely hard to ‘hook up with’, in COMPARISON to lower mate value women.
What do women sacrifice when they have sex quickly?
And what do WOMEN potentially sacrifice, if we sleep with a man quickly (as in, before enough attraction has been built up)?
According to scientific research reported in the book ‘Social Psychology and Human Sexuality’ – women potentially sacrifice their reputation, and risk being viewed as having lower mate quality.

Overall, she focuses a lot on giving women what we would consider to be red-pill relationship advice. She emphasizes to women that submission and vulnerability are not bad things, that men want to own their women, that casual sex lowers a woman's value, etc.

The only negative thing is that she does fall into the "you can have it all" "you go grrl" mindset of having a high-powered career and a loving husband and kids, but that is a minor flaw, in my opinion, considering the good advice she has for women that they might actually listen to since it is coming from another woman.

I think she writes for her audience better than the best red-pill author could. Women need wise leaders too. I like to say that I don't believe women should submit to men, rather I believe a woman should submit to her father then her husband and no one else. The blogger seems to be saying the same thing in a way that some women might actually be receptive to.

Watch out, there's a red pill blog out there for women that's actually written by a man.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

This bitch is selling something and all her links lead to more hucksters pushing books and seminars for women to find fault in their relationships with men. The Asian guy pushing seminars is especially annoying.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (11-29-2016 12:56 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

This bitch is selling something and all her links lead to more hucksters pushing books and seminars for women to find fault in their relationships with men. The Asian guy pushing seminars is especially annoying.

I did notice that she is selling seminars and trying to make money. However, I don't think she is telling women to "find fault" with men. She tells women to change their own actions and attitudes a lot more than she tells them to find fault with men.

She does tell women to avoid players, in order to avoid getting pumped and dumped (she even uses the term "pump and dump"). But can you really blame her for that?

Quote: (11-29-2016 12:20 PM)Rob Banks Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2016 12:56 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I did notice that she is selling seminars and trying to make money. However, I don't think she is telling women to "find fault" with men. She tells women to change their own actions and attitudes a lot more than she tells them to find fault with men.

She does tell women to avoid players, in order to avoid getting pumped and dumped (she even uses the term "pump and dump"). But can you really blame her for that?
When I say "find fault" I was speaking to relationships with men, not men themselves. I really did not find her site that enlightening, you may take from it what you will, there is nothing there for me.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

This red pill women crap is annoying. All women are inherently red pilled, all they do is follow their innate script.

Basically, they lack free will.

Women go where the herd is. Do you think it's a coincidence that now that we're (still not tired of) winning, they've decided to turn up and pretend like they were on our side this whole time?

Don't be naive.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Bitches love attention and money, they know being the first in a certain category will put them in a "leadership" position because they were first, like Zoe Quinn or Anita Sarkinessan (or whatever her name is).

Look no further than Cassandra Fairbanks on twitter trying to be an "alt right journalist" when two years ago she was protesting against the cops, calling them pigs, and dragging the US flag on the road. Opportunist huckster who switched to the "alt right" after seeing potential followers, fame, and money.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (11-29-2016 01:49 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

This red pill women crap is annoying. All women are inherently red pilled, all they do is follow their innate script.

Basically, they lack free will.

Women go where the herd is. Do you think it's a coincidence that now that we're (still not tired of) winning, they've decided to turn up and pretend like they were on our side this whole time?

Don't be naive.

I completely agree. I don't fuck with any of the "red pill" or "alt-right" women. I thought this one particular blog was interesting. She doesn't identify herself as "red pill" or have any connection with the manosphere or the alt-right, or even talk about feminism or politics, and and she seems to say a lot of the same things we say, only from a woman's perspective.

I understand what you guys are saying, though. As Roosh has pointed out many times, the vast majority -- if not all -- of the "red pill women" bloggers are either groupies or feminists in disguise. This is a good article by Roosh about the topic.

Any blog or forum that promotes red pill thinking to women is certainly a good thing.

After all, any red pilled woman means that some of us will find a quality LTR more easily, and have one less feminist (or SJW bitch) to fight.

If we want to win this culture war...we need (as disgusting as it may sound) support from women. They are, after all, 50% of the population. They can't be disregarded.

Quote: (11-30-2016 01:32 PM)Irenicus Wrote:  

Any blog or forum that promotes red pill thinking to women is certainly a good thing.

After all, any red pilled woman means that some of us will find a quality LTR more easily, and have one less feminist (or SJW bitch) to fight.

If we want to win this culture war...we need (as disgusting as it may sound) support from women. They are, after all, 50% of the population. They can't be disregarded.

This is typical projection.

Do you think we won this election by employing the tired, ineffectual cucked strategy of pandering to women?

You get women on your side by winning.

I've heard it over and over again. "How do we get more support from women?"

You don't. You win.

All female support as it were comes in the form of groupie-ism.

If you really want 'red pill women' bring back the family.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (11-30-2016 03:02 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2016 01:32 PM)Irenicus Wrote:  

This is typical projection.

Do you think we won this election by employing the tired, ineffectual cucked strategy of pandering to women?

You get women on your side by winning.

I've heard it over and over again. "How do we get more support from women?"

You don't. You win.

All female support as it were comes in the form of groupie-ism.

If you really want 'red pill women' bring back the family.

You misunderstood what I said. We (you and I) are one the same page.

I did not say that we need to pander to women. That is why many movements failed, or will fail. As you have said, they want winners, and we need to win.

You and I know that, and thus, we became winners. Like anyone else on RvF (i hope).

And the most important thing, Trump did that too. And won.

Any blog that promotes women to follow their natural imperatives (finding a winner) is certainly a good thing. I would rather have a 9/10 chick browsing a forum which encourages her to be her best self and be someone worth keeping, than being on a forum that teaches her that I am evil for merely existing, and her to be a fat cow who hops from dick to dick.

I win. You win. She wins. And most importantly...our civilization wins.