rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who want to give you hickeys and bruises

I've been with a couple of girls (FWB) who liked giving me very visible hickeys and bruises. I told them to cut it out but they just couldn't help themselves. I would regulate more forcefully, but I don't really mind. It shows you're preselected.

What is this about? Does it give them a sense of ownership?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

You definitely get more attention from other girls rocking a hickey.

Quote: (08-12-2011 02:32 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I've been with a couple of girls (FWB) who liked giving me very visible hickeys and bruises. I told them to cut it out but they just couldn't help themselves. I would regulate more forcefully, but I don't really mind. It shows you're preselected.

What is this about? Does it give them a sense of ownership?

With a lot of them it's kind of like marking their territory, but it really just makes other girls want you more.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

A girl at work called me a man-whore for sporting a hickey. A compliment of the highest caliber of course.

Saying no will make her want to do it more. Thus you end up with a deep, dime sized mark on your neck to remind other girls of the good lovin' you're used to.

Hickeys never bothered me, deep scratches on my back were always a sign of a job well done, but girls that bite my lip hard, piss me off.

Haha I was imagining Mia from Californication punching David Duchovny in the face during sex when I clicked on this thread...

Quote: (08-14-2011 05:18 PM)Khaleth Wrote:  

Haha I was imagining Mia from Californication punching David Duchovny in the face during sex when I clicked on this thread...

Hah. That actually happened to me once, but it was more of a very forceful slap than a punch.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat