rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need advice and suggestions for a particular case

I'm not new to the game, I might even say I'm a veteran, but no one holds the ultimate knowledge and we keep learning everyday.

So I need advice and suggestion in this particular case I'm in, from other experts, which will also help beginners.

It might be a tad long so please bear with me.

I was at the gym the other day, and I notice this really cute girl glancing at me. Our eyes met at least 4-5 times. But I also saw her talking and laughing with two other guys.

I continued with my workout nonetheless and waited till the moment she was about to leave the gym and went to her and said:

Me: Hey, I have a problem".
Her: (smiled) yes ?
Me: I'm trying to workout but you're making it hard for me to concentrate
Her: laughing.
Me: what shall we do about it ?
Her: well let me introduce myself, I'm Amanda
Me: I'm Edelweiss, I'm French (We were in Spain)
Her: Yes I noticed you accent, it's very cute
Me: You need to leave now, I need to concentrate
Her: haha, I was about to leave actually
Me; you also owe me a drink, give me your number
Her (walking with me towards my phone)
Me: (I hand her my phone so she can put her info). I'll contact you so you can buy me a drink
Her (laughing) No in Spain men are supposed to pay for the women!
Me: ok we'll see about that, nice to meet you (while putting my hand on her arm)
Her: Nice to meet you too (also putting her hand on my arm)

2-3 hours later I text her saying: Hey Amanda, just finished my first training in 2 months after an injury. All went well...except for the distraction.

She responds half an hour later saying:
"Hey Edelweiss, I'm happy you're back in training, what happened?
Also the distraction wasn't intentional (with a smiley face)"

I reply:" had an injury bla bla bla
There are also worse distractions in a gym
How is you week shaping up ? I'm busy on wednesday but have free time on Tuesday and thursday
Ps If I make mistakes in Spanish, correct me"

She answers: "hahaha your spanish is great.
I hope you recuperate to 100% soon
This week I'm fairly busy with work but let's see if we can make it happen on the weekend.

I reply "Weekend is always easier.
Good night and we'll keep in touch"

Her "yes weekend better. Good night"

That was on a monday. On wednesday I sent her a pic of a disgusting obese dude working out in the gym with this caption: Told you there are worse distractions in a gym.

She answers almost immediately:" hahaha, happy to be a more positive distraction then !"

I reply: "I'm not the compliments type of guy but I like your profile pic (she changed it from her sitting by a lake, to her full face with a blue scarf). Blue is my favourite colour (with winky)

Her: oh well in this case I am even more flattered, thank you !!

Later on Wednesday I bump into her at the gym, I go to her, give two kisses on the cheek, and say: "this is not gonna work out well. We should exchange schedules so we show up on different days, I need to concentrate !

Her: (small smile) well the gym is big enough for both of us

Me: sure, I'm gonna warm up now, see ya (while putting my hand on her face gently)

Later on, I was doing shoulder presses, she walks JUST BY ME, doesn't give me a look. She speaks to the same dude she spoke to the first time I saw her. Then walks by me again and leaves the gym without even saying bye or looking my way (I was standing next to the exit).

This is where I need your help.

It seems she goes to the gym on Mon-Wed-Fri, just like me, and at almost the same time.
So this Friday I'll bump into her again.
Also we were supposed to make plans for the weekend.

After her cold behaviour on wednesday, I am left a bit unsure of what to do.

Shall I make plans on Friday BEFORE gym time ? After gym time ?
How shall I behave when I see her again in the gym on Friday ?
Shall I wait till Saturday to contact her and set up a date ?

As you can see she was very warm initially, but on wednesday at the gym, she was rather distant.

Advice ?

I'm seeing the first symptoms of one-itis. The amount of thinking you're dedicating to one girl based on some texting is pretty insane and she might be smelling it.

Make plans at the gym - if she doesn't show up, text her. If she flakes, NEXT.

The more you overthink something so simple, the more power you give her to run over you. Keep the power for yourself. If she's up for hanging, great. If not, move on and ignore her next time she texts or sees you. Otherwise, say it again with me. NEXT.

Weekend isn't better, unless it's sunday later in the day. You got cool/fun shit to do with your friends and she can come along if she promises to be fun. I'd wait if I see her at the gym again on friday and then make plans for someday next week.

Regarding ignoring her if things don't turn out well, don't. You don't have to be overly friendly but turning your back when she say's "hi" makes you look like some bitter wimp.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Quote: (11-24-2016 05:02 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

I'm seeing the first symptoms of one-itis. The amount of thinking you're dedicating to one girl based on some texting is pretty insane and she might be smelling it.

Make plans at the gym - if she doesn't show up, text her. If she flakes, NEXT.

The more you overthink something so simple, the more power you give her to run over you. Keep the power for yourself. If she's up for hanging, great. If not, move on and ignore her next time she texts or sees you. Otherwise, say it again with me. NEXT.

I wouldnt say a symptom of one-itis. It's the simple fact that I'll see her again at the gym which makes this situation a bit particular.

Otherwise I wouldn't give it much thought: set up a date. If she flakes, give her one more chance then NEXT.

But since I'll most probably see her on Friday and other days in the gym, I was left a tad unsure on how to continue the interaction, especially after her sudden cold attitude.

Quote: (11-24-2016 05:47 PM)Stimulus Wrote:  

Weekend isn't better, unless it's sunday later in the day. You got cool/fun shit to do with your friends and she can come along if she promises to be fun. I'd wait if I see her at the gym again on friday and then make plans for someday next week.

Regarding ignoring her if things don't turn out well, don't. You don't have to be overly friendly but turning your back when she say's "hi" makes you look like some bitter wimp.

No, I'm definitely not ignoring her if things don't turn out well, That would be childish. If I see her at the gym again, I'll just say hi and go on with my training.

You were overusing callback humor too much. How many times you want to tell her she needs to leave cause she distract you. It was cool the first time, fine the second and then became repetitive.

I think she ignored you like that on Wednesday cause she had enough of the same joke that after it became not funny anymore it implied she's unwanted.

Don't make any plans now make them when you will talk to her on Friday. Also It'd be great if she saw you talking to some girl in the gym right when she walks inside, even receptionist.

Don't text her now. Meet her on Friday at gym and talk to her normally. Tell her what do you want to do with her on Sunday. Notice if she's eager. Then confirm plans and details. But please don't mention anything that has something to do with that joke.

Quote: (11-24-2016 06:50 PM)XXL Wrote:  

You were overusing callback humor too much. How many times you want to tell her she needs to leave cause she distract you. It was cool the first time, fine the second and then became repetitive.

I think she ignored you like that on Wednesday cause she had enough of the same joke that after it became not funny anymore it implied she's unwanted.

Don't make any plans now make them when you will talk to her on Friday. Also It'd be great if she saw you talking to some girl in the gym right when she walks inside, even receptionist.

Don't text her now. Meet her on Friday at gym and talk to her normally. Tell her what do you want to do with her on Sunday. Notice if she's eager. Then confirm plans and details. But please don't mention anything that has something to do with that joke.

True. I shouldn't have mentioned the same joke when I saw her in the gym the 2nd time.

Your last sentence made me smile and nod.

What XXL said. More generally, I think you are coming at this girl from a weak position when you spend so much pointing out that she is good looking and that you are not accustomed to such good-looking women. There is a reason "Compliment and Cuddle" is not an actual Roosh publication but an April's Fool's Day joke. That being said, from your story it seems you were starting to build rapport with the girl. But repeating that line is a) boring and b) DLV. Pussy dried up. Probably best to just forget this girl, in my opinion.

Today two really hot girls complained because I didn't comment on the scantily clad pictures they sent me in a timely fashion (as they saw it). I'm just a lucky bastard, but that's the position you want to be in - girls qualifying themselves to you while you sit back and give zero fucks. Not telling them over and over again that they are so hot that you can't even.

Deleted.

Misunderstood the last post, but upon reading it again, my answer became irrelevant.

Set the plans and start treating her like you should really treat a distraction.

On the second meeting at the gym I woulda been like:
"Good to see you here trying to fuck up my shit again. stay out of my way... [Image: wink.gif]"

On the texting just make a plan.
Its obvious she has free time because she's at the gym. Send her the details and see if she complies.
Should have done it earlier; at this point you need a quick display of options imo.
Talk to another girl at the gym when she's there or something of the such just how she did you...
Remember your attention span is your "man-pussy." Don't give it away for free.

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

As XXL said, your push-pull is poorly done. First time is fun, then after that all pull and no push because the push becomes banal.

Also, I dont see any other attempt at creating attraction. Lets say I'm the girl, show me where and how I'm supposed to feel attracted to you?

You made a good first impression with your approach, but then go into orbiter mode. The whole interaction feel very fake even through a pc screen because of no congruence.

Your first impression is one of cocky funny. Then it disappeared and you replace it all with forced humor and niceties. You should have ridden that momentum when she asks "what happened" "nothing serious, there was this bear in the gym who was hogging all the equipent so I got into a dumbell pillow fight", or some nonesense shit, but it has to be congruent.

2 mistakes:

-Why did you compliment her on her profile pic? First, it means you stalk her (big DLV). Second, even if she did add you first, you gave her an unsolicited compliment through text. Unsolicited compliment is bad enough, using text makes it a crime at this early stage of seduction. She can sense you are showing too much interest.

-Again, you come to her first on Wed. Too much interest. Putain being French you should ve mastered the art of disinterest mon ami!!

If I were you I would try for a pull right after the gym, in a casual way "phew its hot after gym lets go grab a drink after this", if she refuses you can recalibrate your interest in the texting.

I would say right now you'd scared her off. Do a freeze out and start from the beginning and see whats up.

First "date" shouldnt be a weekend neither.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (11-25-2016 09:44 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

As XXL said, your push-pull is poorly done. First time is fun, then after that all pull and no push because the push becomes banal.

Also, I dont see any other attempt at creating attraction. Lets say I'm the girl, show me where and how I'm supposed to feel attracted to you?

You made a good first impression with your approach, but then go into orbiter mode. The whole interaction feel very fake even through a pc screen because of no congruence.

Your first impression is one of cocky funny. Then it disappeared and you replace it all with forced humor and niceties. You should have ridden that momentum when she asks "what happened" "nothing serious, there was this bear in the gym who was hogging all the equipent so I got into a dumbell pillow fight", or some nonesense shit, but it has to be congruent.

2 mistakes:

-Why did you compliment her on her profile pic? First, it means you stalk her (big DLV). Second, even if she did add you first, you gave her an unsolicited compliment through text. Unsolicited compliment is bad enough, using text makes it a crime at this early stage of seduction. She can sense you are showing too much interest.

-Again, you come to her first on Wed. Too much interest. Putain being French you should ve mastered the art of disinterest mon ami!!

If I were you I would try for a pull right after the gym, in a casual way "phew its hot after gym lets go grab a drink after this", if she refuses you can recalibrate your interest in the texting.

I would say right now you'd scared her off. Do a freeze out and start from the beginning and see whats up.

First "date" shouldnt be a weekend neither.

Great reply mon ami.

I thought the picture of the obese dude was quite funny and kept a liaison to our first interaction (trying to keep the connection)

As for approaching her first the 2nd time in the gym, true, but she was already there and I walked in almost face to face with her.

Guilty as charged on the compliment of her profile pic.

I also tried to set up a date during the week, suggesting either Tuesday or Thursday.

As for your tip, would you freeze out and start fresh or go for the pull ?
I'm not sure I understood your tip.

Set up a solid date, go to Gym Thursday and not be there Friday (so she can miss you)

This is looking good despite a few small mistakes, she is definitely interested and your first plays were solid gold.

Quote: (11-25-2016 05:53 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Set up a solid date, go to Gym Thursday and not be there Friday (so she can miss you)

This is looking good despite a few small mistakes, she is definitely interested and your first plays were solid gold.

I totally disagree with that. No reason to mess up your routine because of her.

I would just act like everything was normal. She acted like that because of your tired joke. You didn't even notice she acted like that. Stay cocky and funny when you go to the gym and see her. Then ask her out. Say "I'm going to do interesting activity 1. You should join me."

I agree with the realologist. Never try to recall jokes, it starts becoming lame and shows you are not actually an interesting guy. Never change your schedule because of a girl, its not good inner game.

I would say 'hi' if I meet her the next time and then leave her alone. If she is interested, she will come back to talk later just like she did with the other guy. But if she does, get ready some interesting material to talk about and arrange an insta date or one within the next day to keep the momentum going. Like others said, do approach other girls or even guys take your mind completely off her in the gym.

It sounds like she might have a boyfriend.
Who is the other dude she keeps talking to? Find out if they are dating.
Cute girls get hit on all the time, and are just being friendly.
She might have a sugar daddy waiting back home.

It sounds like she is being un-intersted and un-commital to any dates.
She says "weekend is much better" but did you ever follow up with an actual date request?

Call her on Thursday night and ask her for dinner on the weekend.
If she rejects you then, just ignore her when you see her at the gym.

You may be competing for her affections from other men at the gym - and she doesn't want to appear like a slut who dates all the gym-dudes. Give her a reason to choose you over the other guys. But its sounds like she has luke-warm interest, and its going to take a fair amount of effort to win her back/bang her.

OP whats the update?!?

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Quote: (11-26-2016 11:50 PM)jcrew247 Wrote:  

It sounds like she might have a boyfriend.
Who is the other dude she keeps talking to? Find out if they are dating.
Cute girls get hit on all the time, and are just being friendly.
She might have a sugar daddy waiting back home.

It sounds like she is being un-intersted and un-commital to any dates.
She says "weekend is much better" but did you ever follow up with an actual date request?

You may be competing for her affections from other men at the gym - and she doesn't want to appear like a slut who dates all the gym-dudes. Give her a reason to choose you over the other guys. But its sounds like she has luke-warm interest, and its going to take a fair amount of effort to win her back/bang her.

It seems Jcrew247 has got it right.

On Friday I walk into the gym and there she was. We make eye contact, I wink to her. Then put my stuff in the corner.

After a brief phone call, I walk to her and give her a high-5 and ask how's it going ?
Her: Estoy cansada tio ! This means I'm tired, dude, or bro, or mate
Spanish people frequently use the word TIO which literally translates to Uncle when speaking with their friends. It's the same as when English-speaking people use the word dude, bro or mate.
It's fine when guys speak like that, but I hate when women use this word. It's un-classy and a turn-off for me.

Me: what's wrong ?
Her: It's friday, had a long week
Me: perfect, finish your workout and we go for a relaxing drink afterwards.
Her: no no (smiling), I'm going to bed
Me: fine, tomorrow at 8, we meet at XYW bar
Her: I have a dinner, call me on Sunday and we will see
Me: Sunday I have things to do but we'll see if we can set up something.

And I went on with my workout.

Didn't feel much enthusiasm from her. Also having immediately answered "I'm tired" to my salutation made me feel it was rehearsed, to refuse the date, because she knew I was going to make a move.

Why was Jcrew247 right ?

Well the guy she had talked to on the first two days I saw her, was all over her, hugging her, resting his arms on her waist (she wasn't), talking to her every 5 minutes, helping her with her "form" on the squat, you know all the cheesy stuff.

And I wasn't stalking her, it's easy to see stuff like this between sets when you're catching you're breath.

So I just kept doing my thing and didn't talk to her beyond our first interaction.

Before she left, the guy was still all over her and walked her to the exit, while I was busy doing heavy sets of deadlifts.

Needless to say, I didn't contact her today Sunday and tomorrow Monday I'll be in the gym, as always, as if nothing ever happened.

Definitely not changing my routine, and most definitely not competing with the other dude. Plenty of fish in the sea and I'm in the gym to work out no to chase girls and compete with other guys.
If I see a girl I like, I go and say hi but I'm not going to compete with another guy in a gym setting.

So here you go folks.

Thanks for your advice, we can always learn from such situations to avoid doing the same mistakes and improve our game.

You played this wrong all over the place.
Even to the point of "whats wrong my fair lady?"

Live action footage:
[Image: 200.gif#19]

Talk about a nail in the fucking coffin...

If JCrew was right why didn't you follow his advice?
Quote:Quote:

But its sounds like she has luke-warm interest, and its going to take a fair amount of effort to win her back/bang her.

But you chose to do your own shit...

I think a huge thing you failed to realize is that the moment you got ignored the sexual attraction between you two was nil. The only way to right this ship is with option A) some outrageous display of wealth or with other female preselection (talking to the receptionist), or option B) disqualifying her by not giving her your attention.

The other guy, he's a pussy too. He's only doing that shit because he sees you showing some fucking gusto and now he's in back peddle mode. You were fine but you fucked it up man.
Everyone here told you how to play this to win man: brush this chick off, keep the interactions short, and to basically ghost this bitch if you wanted that date...

I would say 'hi' if I meet her the next time and then leave her alone. If she is interested, she will come back to talk later just like she did with the other guy. But if she does, get ready some interesting material to talk about and arrange an insta date or one within the next day to keep the momentum going. Like others said, do approach other girls or even guys take your mind completely off her in the gym.

"Good to see you here trying to fuck up my shit again. stay out of my way... [Image: wink.gif]"

On the texting just make a plan.
Its obvious she has free time because she's at the gym. Send her the details and see if she complies.
Should have done it earlier; at this point you need a quick display of options imo.
Talk to another girl at the gym when she's there or something of the such just how she did you...
Remember your attention span is your "man-pussy." Don't give it away for free.

I'm just a lucky bastard, but that's the position you want to be in - girls qualifying themselves to you while you sit back and give zero fucks.

From the sound of it you did none of the suggestions.

[Image: 200w.gif#7]

I don't know how often you used kino but I'd guess you fucked up there too...

Moving forward. Traditionally this is where you next....BUT after an exchange I had with XXL the game is on now!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 200.gif#0]
[Image: 200.gif#12]
[Image: 200.gif#34]

Games are about overcoming adversity and now after this royal with cheese sized fuck up you've got your adversity. You got the adversity, you've got people to play, hell you literally even have a gym, ball up son.

[Image: 200.gif#40]

Guys feel free to destroy my plan if needed. I've done shit like this to eliminate the friend zone; some worked and some me and the girl stopped talking completely. My advice is a combination of that, shit I've learned/read from gaming social situations, and gaming sports situations as a leader.

IMO:
Step 1)
Keep interactions with this girl short; if you can make them non existant do that. A wave from a far (depending on your personality a smile, no smile, or fake smile).

Step 2)
While you do this talk to every other girl in that place, maybe you go for dates, maybe you give advice, an innocent flirt, a high five for them doing well, any and everything--do it. If you see a dude doing something interesting talk to him but you don't need the guys for social proof as much as the girls. You're basically going to AMOG the whole gym.

[Image: 200.gif#0]

Step 3) Optional but if done will speed up process
This one is tricky: befriend the muscle head pussy dude; the relationship dynamic needs to be you're the alpha male. Get advice from him and figure out how to warp the conversation to where you're helping him.
ie:
  • dude your form is a little off try this.
  • yea I do that lift too but try this one sometimes I heard it works a little better
  • I'm taking ZMA to boost my testosterone naturally heard of it?
  • Nice lift man *high five*
  • Start talking with him about girls and give him advice (dangerous could totally backfire lol)
Flip that situation while you accomplish everything else and shit should start to turn in your favor.

Step 4)
While you do this you FUCKING NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE THE TARGET GODDAMN IT. A wave is all she gets.

Step 5)
As you ignore her and proceed to spread your awesomeness all over the gym. She is going to start wondering what the fuck is going on. Thats when you start paying attention to the proximity rule. Basically is she making herself available to me via proximity. One time isn't very telling, but if you're paying attention when it starts to happen all the damn time the shit is obvious and kind of funny. I don't even think girls know they're doing it on a conscious level most of the time...
  • Is she always in the same vecinity doing her lifts? Is she getting water when I get water. When I talk to juice head pussy bro does she come over? etc...
  • Is she trying to barge in on my conversations?
  • Is she trying to innitate conversation beyond my waving to her. Walking up giving a smile and saying hi, shit like that...if she does you say hi back you have the options a)short--fucking short ass light talk or b)say hi and make yourself busy. c) Every once and awhile you engage in a long conversation to keep her on the hook (think 4:1 ratio). If you totally freeze her out she will die from the harsh arctic tundra. In long conversation use lingering touches and pay attention to IOI's
  • Is she mimicing me? Doing shit out of character for her: giving others high fives, talking to others more than before. Talking to the receptionist that you should have been talking to [Image: dodgy.gif], etc

When the signs show that she's desperate to be the head girl in your life again you are now back at your original question that you totally fucked up...

Shall I make plans on Friday BEFORE gym time ? After gym time ?
How shall I behave when I see her again in the gym on Friday ?
Shall I wait till Saturday to contact her and set up a date ?

As you can see she was very warm initially, but on wednesday at the gym, she was rather distant.

Advice ?

This time though...

YOU FOLLOW THE GODDAMN ADVICE.

FUCK
As a guy that went through growing pains as well DO NOT FREESTYLE. Your game just isn't there. Stick to the script until you get comfortable with your self value then start freeestyling and figure out what works best for yourself and who you are becoming.
good luck...

Its a lot of work and is why most would just next her. But It would be great practice in social dynamics, working a slow burner, and escaping the friend zone.
Anyone else have any thoughts?
Maybe I'm reading this wrong and theres a short cut?

I have to call you out on this mon gar, this is very substandard game you are using...

After a brief phone call, I walk to her and give her a high-5 and ask how's it going ?

What is this shit? Did you just copy some PUA night game routine straight up and brings it to a day game situation? If this not the best way to friendzone yourself I dont know what is... No wonder she called you dude / bro.

Your second mistake is keep pushing for the meet when there is NO ATRRACTION present. Why would she want to go out with you while she definitely feels no attraction to you putain de merde!

When I said do a freeze out that means start ignoring her or at least keep bare minimum contact, that gives you a window to open her later and restart the attraction work. Definitely not forcing a sale on an already annoyed customer.

You are lucky this girl is nice. Do this with some parisian bitches and they will call you "relou" right on the spot.

Well, keep grinding the case, it might be a good learning experience. Or forget that bitch and go for some real day game. You are in Spain, bitches are open and friendly as fuck. Learn some salsa bachata and and you are golden.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Mufasa, I appreciate you taking the time to write such a long and detailed reply.

However I feel that you're a bit harsh in your judgement.

You played this wrong all over the place.
Even to the point of "whats wrong my fair lady?"

It wasn't that I was overly concerned with her well-being. It's a translation from Spanish. The exact question was "que pasa" which can be translated to "what's up", or "what's wrong", or even "why".

But still, I agree with you, it's not the best reply. Usually I use every opportunity to escalate, and could have said something like "well take lighter weights and stop trying to impress me"...like flipping the tables on her.

But, like I explained earlier, her answer using the word "bro" kinda turned me off and I didn't escalate but replied blandly.

Regarding not taking Jcrew's advice:

He wrote that on Sunday. I couldn't have possibly called her on Thursday. It was too late.

As for the other advices I ignored:

This is what I did. I made plans on the spot.
As for the receptionist, it's not applicable as the gym is a two storey complex, with the reception and showers downstairs and the equipment upstairs.
But I get the point about her seeing me talking to other girls. I would always do it when possible.

Ok, after I winked to her, I shouldn't have talked to her.
Maybe I'll try keeping more distance next time.

Anyway, I accept your challenge !

As a matter of fact, I have already acted on your optional step 3: I have asked the cheesy friend to be my spotter on the bench press. He was friendly.
And before leaving himself he said goodbye and see you next time.

I'll put the other steps in practice, just for the fun of the experiment and report here changes and behaviours.

As for Dalaran, yea I should have only saluted her and went on with my workout.
But hey, when you're in a small vicinity with someone, already made eye contact, small talk just happens. But yes, I'll wait till she initiates it next time.

Oh and I really do not care about her at all. I day game all the time here and having a blast. But I'll keep the interaction happening for the sake of this thread.
But no salsa or latino for me. I'm the heavy-metal type of guy. (don't dress like a metalhead though, not even long hair).

There are a couple of ways to play this out:
Call/Text her on Sunday - see if she responds. If she rejects you, freeze her out and next her. If she responds, but declines to meet up - she may be looking for a platonic friend or she is conservative/prudish and wants to take things slowly and get to know you better. Often times, forget meals and dates, its all about text game and sexting and flirting - warm her up through your words and soon she will invite you over to her apartment to bang. In fact, most men on Tinder avoid dates and just send flirty messages and invite chicks over to bang after they are warmed up. Of course, the texting and flirting may take at least a week of warming up.

She has a boyfriend/lots of guys - she wants to find out more about you before going on a physical date with you. She wants to know if you have money/job.

Play the Long Game/Insta-date at gym - If you see her every day, keep things at a BFF/Flirty Friends level. Smile, say hello, make jokes - then do your workout. If she is interested, she will come back to you. If she is not interested, she will ignore you. After a couple of weeks, she may build up trust and comfort and want to date you.