rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick tried to steal my beer

So last night I'm leaning against the bar and my freshly bought beer from which I had just had one sip is sitting on the bar. This chick comes along and mumbles "where is my drink" and then just takes off with my beer. WTF?
First I told her "hey, that's my beer" but she kept walking away so I had to grab her forearm and physically wrestle my beer from her hand. Priceless, the look on her face. I kept my mouth shut because if I told her what I thought of her she may have called the bouncers on me to kick me out.
So now girls are not satisfied that they can almost always get some schmoe at the bar to buy them a drink, they think they can just come and grab yours? She was a pretty good looking girl, too.
Funniest thing is how the girl on the bar next to me that I was chatting with looked at me with admiration after that.

Chicks think they can get away with anything, this is typical behavior in more divey bars.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-12-2011 08:22 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Chicks think they can get away with anything, this is typical behavior in more divey bars.

I had that happen to me. A washed up broad in her late 30s just snagged the beer I had in front of me. I followed her and wrested it from her hands and told her to eat shit. It's a shit test just to see if your man enough to do something about it.

This is why I don't leave a drink unattended until I've had 25-33% of it. If you don't have enough time to mind your drink to that stage, don't order one.

Honestly, I think it's a product of the bad economy. Beta males don't have enough money to be buying bitches drinks all the time. Crazed, chicks are resorting to stealing rather than buying their own shit.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I wouldn't be shocked if she was just a drunk whore, and actually thought it was her beer... regardless, you did the right thing swiping it back. I bet there's plenty of pussies that would've just let her walk. Course, I probably would've tried to spin it into a convo if she was 'pretty good looking'.

Klepto or not, you'd have to be at least semi-buzzed to try such a ballsy maneuver, and she may have been easy pickings.

Next time, back hand her.

Ha, I would've just taken that as an IOI, gotten it back and chided her, made her apologize and start building attraction.

Quote: (08-18-2011 03:00 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Ha, I would've just taken that as an IOI, gotten it back and chided her, made her apologize and start building attraction.

I was already talking to another girl at the bar.
The G Manifesto would say "swoop them both" but I'd rather focus my efforts.

I was talking to a British chick at a hostel recently, who described how British girls go "minesweeping". They sweep the bar looking for unattended drinks to steal going "mine, mine, mine..."

You could always grab her hand, give her a 'you're in trouble face' and say... "no no beer thief", then smile and walk away. Find her later and try to steal her drink, she's already open.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-23-2011 09:19 AM)Laser Wrote:  

I was talking to a British chick at a hostel recently, who described how British girls go "minesweeping". They sweep the bar looking for unattended drinks to steal going "mine, mine, mine..."

This pretty much confirms my suspicions (Post #4, above).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter