rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bigotry is endemic to both sides I guess

Officials at universities in Louisiana and California said the police were investigating attacks on Wednesday against female Muslim students, and officials described one of the episodes as a “hate crime.”

The attacks, coming the day after the nation voted to elect Donald J. Trump, underscored the criticism he had faced throughout his presidential campaign from opponents who said his harsh anti-Muslim language was emboldening extremists.

A Muslim student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette told the police on Wednesday morning that she was walking when a car pulled up to her, and two white men stepped out and attacked her, according to an email sent by the university to students, faculty and staff.

The men, one of whom was wearing a white hat emblazoned with “Trump,” hit her with a metal object, dropping her to the ground, she said. While she was down, the student said, they stole her head covering and wallet.
Photo
Students on the San Diego State University campus. Credit Gregory Bull/Associated Press

University officials did not comment on the attack, but confirmed the details of the email, which was sent just before 8 p.m. on Wednesday, and that the police were investigating. The victim was not identified.

The Lafayette Police Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In California, the San Diego State University police said they were investigating a similar attack, which they described as a “hate crime.”

A student who was wearing traditional garments and a hijab reported that while she was walking to her car, two men — one white and one Hispanic — confronted her and made comments about Mr. Trump and Muslims, according to a police summary.

The student reported that the men had grabbed her purse and backpack and had taken her car keys before fleeing. She was not injured. The unidentified victim alerted the police and led them back to the scene, discovering that her car was gone.

In a joint statement, the university president, Elliot Hirshman; the vice president for student affairs, Eric Rivera; and the interim police chief, Josh Mays, said: “We condemn this hateful act, and urge all members of our community to join us in condemning such hateful acts.”

“Hate crimes are destructive to the spirit of our campus, and we urge all members of our community to stand together in rejecting hate.”

After the election, universities also reported campus graffiti referring to Mr. Trump and some of the themes he has espoused.

New York University’s Muslim Students Association said on its Facebook page that students at the Tandon School of Engineering awoke on Wednesday to find “Trump” scrawled on the door of their prayer room, adding that they are “realizing that our campus is not immune to the bigotry that grips America.”

The Louisiana campus was also hit by “Trump” graffiti on the day of the attack on the Muslim student.

Welcome to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette where people have lost their damn mind. America will NEVER be great. pic.twitter.com/q81t5BpnL7
— Jass No Z Bih (@JassMonique_) Nov. 9, 2016

In Wisconsin, the beating death in October of a Saudi student, Hussain Saeed Alnahdi, 24, who had been enrolled at the University of Wisconsin-Stout, is still unsolved. He was attacked outside a pizza restaurant, and the killing shocked the university campus where the 9,600 students include a tight-knit group of 142 from Saudi Arabia.

Everybody knows that when hate crimes are reported on campuses, they're all made up. Sometimes the SJWs go so far as to vandalize their own homes or cars, or even punch themselves in the face to give themselves a bruise, but they're almost always fakes.

Anyone who doesn't suspect this until proven otherwise is a total sucker.

Oh, and yes, this case in Louisiana has already been busted. She's facing charges for filing a false report!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Ah, look at that troll Correcting The Record like a good little astroturfer. Guess Soros is still employing some typists not too choked up with tears from losing.

By rationale of OP, Florida nightclub shooting makes Obama most anti-gay president ever.

OP was wearing straw hat, suitably so given his nature as a man.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Definite false flag. Holes in her story.

Quote: (11-10-2016 08:26 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

Definite false flag. Holes in her story.

Ask and ye shall receive: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn.../#comments

Quote:Quote:

Updated

A student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette fabricated a story that she was attacked and had her hijab rippped off, police said Thursday.

The attack was one of several reported in the wake of Donald Trump’s election victory.

In a press release Thursday afternoon, the Lafayette Police Department said that during the course of their investigation into the woman’s complaint, she “admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males.

“This incident is no longer under investigation” by the department, the statement said.

HSLD