rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder or not?

Tinder or not?

I've been tossing the idea of using Tinder here recently, I generally rely on my witty charm and good looks when it comes to getting laid but a few co workers have been doing fairly well with the app and quite frankly I'm impressed. I suppose my pride is whats keeping me from setting it up and I just need a "go, no go" from someone other than the fresh out of high school new kids at work.

What do you gentlemen think?

Tinder or not?

I'm in my 30s, and my opinion is:

A 21st century player in a major US city not hitting up at least one dating app from time to time is simply foolish.

Sometimes it's the right call to pass up pussy in favor of pride. Throwing up a good profile and pics on Tinder et al. and at the very least using it as a "passive pussy stream", even for one extra bang a year, is just cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Tinder or not?

If you look even remotely decent, by all means yes, use it!

Tinder or not?

Yep. You can practice your texting skills.

Tinder or not?

Everybody's got to give it a try at least once to see what it's all about. There's a ton of knowledge on the tinder thread. Just set your expectations low.

Tinder or not?

Welp, I suppose I'll get one started then. Thank you for the nudge gentlemen, it's much appreciated!