rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Odessa and southern Ukraine 11-22 Oct

I plan to visit the area at those dates.
I got good intelligence about how hot and easy the girls are there as well as specific recommendations for nightlife, apartment etc.

Very interesting city would be Kherson and another one Mykolaiev, they are both not far from Odessa and apparently suffer low percentage of young men, adding to that they are off the radar of most sex travelers so girls are very impressed with foreign men.
Kherson is known as mail brides city but I'm not planning on visiting those agencies as apparently most of them are scam.

The villages in between could have some nice gems also.
Anyone interested?

Quote: (08-10-2011 03:06 PM)Marco Wrote:  

I plan to visit the area at those dates.
I got good intelligence about how hot and easy the girls are there as well as specific recommendations for nightlife, apartment etc.

Very interesting city would be Kherson and another one Mykolaiev, they are both not far from Odessa and apparently suffer low percentage of young men, adding to that they are off the radar of most sex travelers so girls are very impressed with foreign men.
Kherson is known as mail brides city but I'm not planning on visiting those agencies as apparently most of them are scam.

The villages in between could have some nice gems also.
Anyone interested?

Sounds good, but just booked Tel-Aviv for those dates. Perhaps next time. Write how it is when you're there. I also heard good things from Krim.

Tel Aviv is good, it will still be hot in October there.

Anyhow meanwhile I was able to pipeline quite a few chicks both in Odessa and Kherson, also found cheap and nice flat in center of both cities (30-40US$) and specific recommendations for nightlife.
It would great if a wing-man will join [Image: smile.gif]