rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ecosexualilty

Ecosexualilty

Apparently there's a new trend called "ecosexuality".

Quote:Quote:

At last year's San Francisco Pride Parade, they led a contingent of over a hundred ecosexuals in a ribbon-cutting ceremony to "officially" add an E to the LGBTQI acronym; Stephens told Outside that they believe there are now at least 100,000 people around the world who openly identify as ecosexuals.

Seriously, what is happening?

[Image: ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-e...045186.jpg]

Ecosexualilty

[Image: xT9KVmAfUlFLGoE0A8.gif]

Ecosexualilty

I tried looking up the definition for ecosexual.

The only definition that wasn't word salad was on Urban Dictionary.

Quote:Urban Dictionary Wrote:

Ecosexual

A term describing a person, in a dating sense, who is social and environmentally conscious. Similar to metrosexual, but for someone who wears and buys organic items and drives a hybrid car.
I would love to date an ecosexual person so we can go to the farmers market together.

I can welcome this trend, but I doubt it will take off since it was coined on Urban Dictionary in 2007. What doesn't make sense about this is that organic items generally have a larger carbon footprint and cost more to make/produce overall.

Either way, bring on the dumb, slutty hippy chicks.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Ecosexualilty

So now greenies are finally pivoting to become treefuckers?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Ecosexualilty

Groot.

Ecosexualilty

Quote: (11-02-2016 11:21 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

Groot.

Ecosexualilty

Quote: (11-02-2016 11:03 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

So now greenies are finally pivoting to become treefuckers?

[youtube]https://youtu.be/oqM7xonX0-s?t=11m27s[/youtube]

Ecosexualilty

What do the Chia pet masks do? They also kind of look like a dirty hippy version of Bane.

Ecosexualilty

Quote: (11-02-2016 10:48 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

[Image: ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-e...045186.jpg]

Ow, my eyes! MY EYES!!! MY EEEEEEYYYYEEES!!!!!!

Ecosexualilty

[Image: Penis_Tree_rectangle_xlarge.jpeg?0cba521e]

Sometimes you see a thread title and you just know it's going to be filled with shitposts inside.

Ecosexualilty

WB

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Ecosexualilty

Quote: (11-03-2016 03:42 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

WB

Would Branch?

Ecosexualilty

The mask mesh in that photo looks pretty fuckin man-made....

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Ecosexualilty

Ecosexuality:for when being a "normal" fag, just isn't quite faggy enough.

I think this typifies what they are about. Corrupting sexuality to corrupt people totally.
Hijacking ecology to milk it for their own propaganda.

Ecosexualilty

[Image: tumblr_mdduwvPCvd1qzpo8yo1_500.gif]
[Image: wtf.gif]

Ecosexualilty

Ecosexuality is a term with wide-ranging definitions, which vary depending on who you ask. Amanda Morgan, a faculty member at the UNLV School of Community Health Sciences who is involved in the ecosexual movement, says that ecosexuality could be measured in a sense not unlike the Kinsey Scale: On one end, it encompasses people who try to use sustainable sex products, or who enjoy skinny dipping and naked hiking. On the other are "people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil," she said. "There are people who fuck trees, or masturbate under a waterfall."

[Image: MorganAmanda_0.jpg]

The movement's growing prominence owes much to the efforts of Bay Area performance artists, activists, and couple Annie Sprinkle and Elizabeth Stephens, who have made ecosexuality a personal crusade. They have published an "ecosex manifesto" on their website SexEcology and produced several films on the theme, including a documentary, Goodbye Gauley Mountain: An Ecosexual Love Story, which depicts the "pollen-amorous" relationship between them and the Appalachian Mountains. And while touring a theater piece across the country, Dirty Sexecology: 25 Ways to Make Love to the Earth, they've officiated wedding ceremonies where they and fellow ecosexuals marry the earth, the moon, and other natural entities.

Sprinkle and Stephens talk openly about ecosexuality as a new form of sexual identity. At last year's San Francisco Pride Parade, they led a contingent of over a hundred ecosexuals in a ribbon-cutting ceremony to "officially" add an E to the LGBTQI acronym; Stephens told Outside that they believe there are now at least 100,000 people around the world who openly identify as ecosexuals

[Image: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg]

Personally I believe the Russians have been adding mind control serum to the marijuana and providing it to the dope smokers at Golden Gate Park. It HAS to be the Russians!

Ecosexualilty

"people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil," she said. "There are people who fuck trees, or masturbate under a waterfall."

Sometimes I think I should just log out of the internet and never come back.

Ecosexualilty

Last I checked, being interested in sustainability and the environment had no impact on one's sexual preference. Just another case of a group of attention whores doing what they do.

Ecosexualilty

Man oh man...

I swear society is getting MORE degenerate over time.

Ecosexualilty

Imagine finding out your oneitis has been holding out on you cos she's been slobbering all over the long hard wood of the oak tree down the road

...then realising a tree is getting more pussy than you...

EDIT: How does the Earth consent to this?

Are they committing Earth rape???

Ecosexualilty

The thirst is real.

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

Ecosexualilty

they led a ribbon-cutting ceremony to "officially" add an E to the LGBTQI acronym

When did they add the "I"? And what's it for? Incest?

I can't keep up with this shit anymore....

Ecosexualilty

That cress-kissing photo looks like mini tentacles[Image: 27551c098f2521cb063b9174163d8783.jpg]

Ecosexualilty

Quote: (11-03-2016 10:58 AM)Renzy Wrote:  

they led a ribbon-cutting ceremony to "officially" add an E to the LGBTQI acronym

When did they add the "I"? And what's it for? Incest?

I can't keep up with this shit anymore....

Intersex, which is probably the only group I actually feel sorry for. Of course, the statistical amount of such people with genetic disorders is insignificant for political activism.

Ecosexualilty

This gives new meaning to the phrase "Go pound sand"