rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you think about cod liver oil?

did you ever use it or thinking to use it?
i think i m gonna try it this winter

I started using it recently so I can't comment on the benefits. I trust what mike says on the subject though and it convinced me to start.

Quote :

Quote:Quote:

You should also be mega-dosing fish oil – as in 4-10 grams a day. Fish oil is cheap. Take it all at once or spread out. Just take it.

Fish oil will help prevent the “tendinitis” the thirty-something blogger complains of. Fish oil also mitigates depression and helps stave off Alzheimer’s. It improves blood flow throughout the entire body.

Every man should be on fish oil.

Link to post on Danger & Play

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

This is really interesting and important for those who are having health related issues as having them in your regular diet can help you in enhancing your immunity and stay away from various auto-immune disorders and diseases like high cholesterol, Diabetes, osteoarthritis and even from depression. I had it from an Online shopping Site in India and it was simply very effective for my health.

It's a good supplement, but if you don't like the taste you can just use fish oil or krill oil pills.

Everyone needs a healthy balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.

I believe it is the Omega 3's that the modern diet generally lacks. This is due to farming practices where we feed our cattle and pigs corn and other grains instead of grass. Grass fed beef is expensive as hell and it takes a lot of land to feed that many cattle, so we settle for corn instead.

Omega 3's act as a natural blood thinner and anti-inflammatory agent. Most folks are deficient in it.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I think a big advocate for fermented cod liver oil was Weston A. Price. He was a dentist who researched diets of people around the world and how diet impacted the health of their teeth. Price gave great health advice but his recommendation for CLO sort of confuses me.

One thing for sure is that a lot of CLO is synthetic or processed unnaturally rendering it unhealthy or at least denatured. Also the original way of taking CLO was fermented. Stores do not sell fermented cod liver oil because of controversy about bacteria and possibility of contaminations from the fermented product.

The only big brand I know of is Green Pastures. It is expensive. I used it for a couple years but I may not continue purchasing it. In fact I have eliminated most vitamins and supplements from my diet and I feel better not taking them. Just concentrate on other health promoting things that do not cost so much.