rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female singer live tweets 'being groped by a man on her flight'

Quote:Quote:

Female singer live tweets 'being groped by a man on her flight' but says the FBI told her 'it's not the crime of the century' when she reported it

A woman who claims she was groped on a flight by a male passenger has gone public with her story after authorities allegedly dismissed her complaints as nothing when she landed.

Los Angeles-based singer Ariana Lenarsky used the in-flight Wi-Fi and live tweeted the incident during a flight from Austin, Texas on Saturday, writing: 'Some guy grabbed & stroked my calf (??) as I walked by on the plane' in her first post.

Lenarsky later informed her followers that the FBI told her 'it's not the crime of the century', when she reported it, leading her to post an image of the alleged groper to prove that 'the process of reporting assault is broken'.

The chain of events began when Lenarsky, who describes herself as a professional lullabyist for radio, boarded her flight with an unidentified airline on Saturday evening.

A man allegedly reached out and groped her calf as she walked by his seat, which Lenarsky felt was an unmistakable violation.
Inappropriate: Ariana Lenarsky alleged that she was touched by a man as she tried to board her flight from Austin to LA on Saturday
+6

Inappropriate: Ariana Lenarsky alleged that she was touched by a man as she tried to board her flight from Austin to LA on Saturday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel...z4O7LoCUFI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

More pathetic waste of the authorities time. Cool response from the F.B.I.
Attention whoring knows no bounds.

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

She's a nobody, some fashion of painfully unfunny D-list female "comedian" trying to be "super quirky" (you know the type), but the interesting thing is if you do a Google image search you'll notice she has the "thousand cock stare" in nearly every photo.

Los Angeles-based singer Ariana Lenarsky used the in-flight Wi-Fi and live tweeted the incident during a flight from Austin, Texas on Saturday, writing: 'Some guy grabbed & stroked my calf (??) as I walked by on the plane' in her first post.

I hope everyone realizes that if some guy was snoozing, and his arm was a few inches into the aisle, and Lanarsky was bored, and brushed against his hand as she walked by, this would easily be close enough to groping in her fevered mind to get the ball rolling.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Female singer live tweets 'being groped by a man on her flight' but says the FBI told her 'it's not the crime of the century' when she reported it

A woman who claims she was groped on a flight by a male passenger has gone public with her story after authorities allegedly dismissed her complaints as nothing when she landed.

Lenarsky later informed her followers that the FBI told her 'it's not the crime of the century', when she reported it, leading her to post an image of the alleged groper to prove that 'the process of reporting assault is broken'.

The chain of events began when Lenarsky, who describes herself as a professional lullabyist for radio, boarded her flight with an unidentified airline on Saturday evening.

A man allegedly reached out and groped her calf as she walked by his seat, which Lenarsky felt was an unmistakable violation.
+6

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel...z4O7LoCUFI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The reporting process is "broken" because hysterical cunts like you, Ariana, invent groping scenarios out of thin air and blame innocent men with not a shred of proof to substantiate your fantasy. Do you really think law enforcement should care about your subjective fantasies? Oh, it's the Current Year, so yeah, I guess you do.

What really happened:

1. Clumsy stupid bitch accidentally gently nudges guy in his seat while boarding plane.
2. Guy neither notices nor cares.
3. Stupid bitch slightly taken aback because as a rude cunt she believes other people displeasing her make them the rude ones. Pauses for expected apology; none forthcoming because man still unaware.
4. In her head-- "OMG, I've been groped... THAT'S RAPE!!!"
5. In flight social media false accusation.
6. At destination goes and whines to law enforcement.
7. Police see it for what it is, "Yeah, we'll look into that" (rolls eyes).
8. "The Patriarchy's Rape Culture! does women wrong yet again."

You know it's coming...

[Image: 39B2E1DA00000578-3870312-Los_Angeles_bas...358730.jpg]

WNB!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

The idiocy of this being a "crime"... [Image: dodgy.gif]

Somebody grabs you inappropriately? Slap their hand and tell them to get bent. Laws and police are supposed to be a last resort, not the first thing you run to.

Church (moral leadership)
Custom (accepted behaviour)
Laws (gross violations)

I bet the guy was asleep, perhaps in a drunken stupor, and his arm was hanging off the arm rest. She brushed it and slowed or stopped. He reflexively raises his hand in response, which means his hand rubs along her thigh. He doesn't regain consciousness so doesn't know what happened. Her hamster starts spinning.

Quote: (10-25-2016 12:58 PM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

You know it's coming...

[Image: 39B2E1DA00000578-3870312-Los_Angeles_bas...358730.jpg]

WNB!

WNGOP (Would Not Grope On Plane).

I can't believe a professional lullabyist isn't flying private, or at least first class.

Aloha!

This reminds me of a comical incident during my flight from Amsterdam to Kiev. There were two Ukrainian guys sitting in the seats in front of me. Mid flight this hot Ukrainian girl probably about a 8.5 - 9 comes walking down the aisle to use the bathroom. The guy on the aisle seat grabs her hand as she walks past. Wouldn't let her go and starting rubbing her arm and pulled her in close to whisper something in her ear. She acted like she didn't like it and continued to use the restroom.

I was kinda shocked by the behavior. In the states you would never witness something like this. Acouple minutes later she comes walking back and playfully slaps him on the arm and gives him a big flirty smile. Damn!! game recognized. And the guy wasn't even good looking or anything.

Sure do miss Ukraine already