rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meal planning website/app

I just found a great meal planning website and have been using it for the past couple of weeks.

https://www.eatthismuch.com/

I searched and see it's been mentioned in the bodybuilding meals thread, but I think it's worth bringing it up in a thread for people like myself who struggle to prepare decent food.

It's particularly useful because you can customise your requirements (such as macros, meal frequency and dietary restrictions) and it will come up with a full days of recipes along with an estimated cost. In my case I just prepared a week's worth of the same meals.

The basic version is free and I don't see any reason to buy the premium version.

This looks very good to use.
I'm currently bulking and getting sick of eating the same food every few weeks. Some added variety would be nice.

I know of a firm in the UK that does this but the prices are very expensive. 7 day 5 meals a day plan is almost £200!

Probably not a bad idea for someone with the knowledge and a team behind them to create a rival firm and do the same thing.

I thought about doing that myself but I don't have the knowledge to do so at the moment. Got a website n Facebook page but not done anything with it.

It is a great idea to have all your macros worked out for you and ready to cook. Saves so much time.

Quote: (10-24-2016 04:29 AM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

I know of a firm in the UK that does this but the prices are very expensive. 7 day 5 meals a day plan is almost £200!

Probably not a bad idea for someone with the knowledge and a team behind them to create a rival firm and do the same thing.

I thought about doing that myself but I don't have the knowledge to do so at the moment. Got a website n Facebook page but not done anything with it.

It is a great idea to have all your macros worked out for you and ready to cook. Saves so much time.

That is insane, you could literally buy Rich piana's actual meals for the entire week for around that price.