rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The autism thread

The autism thread

Given that autism has come up a on the form lot recently. I felt that we should have a topic where we could discuss it in great detail. Autism rates are rising throughout the world. The center for disease control now estimates that that one in forty five boys has autism. So this has become prominent issue. I am intrigued to hear the form opinion on this matter. Do you think it is the result of the vaccines. And as a result pharmaceutical companies are covering their tracks to avoid being liable. Or could it be the that women are having kids at a later age.

The autism thread

Here is both the King Of Autism and a major cause of it:

[Image: CbxciIZWIAMM3XJ.jpg]

The autism thread

So autism is yet another made-in-the-20th-century condition, supposedly with no cure and supposedly not caused by environmental factors, and has become a multi million dollar industry?

The autism thread

^ No^

I've been very close friends with people on the spectrum some stronger than others. They've always identified me as being on it as well which i find strange.

It's heartbreaking trying to explain human social graces. These folks really do not get it and struggle continously with things we take for granted.

Boys on the spectrum have it worse off. Women speak entirely in code so imagine not being able to intuitively understand facial expressions, body language, and above all sarcasm. The nuances of human interaction via the gut feeling are all lost.

In the past, these children were generally unteachable and ended up living as peasants or were simply killed off. Nowadays, their gifts can be exploited and used if they're properly identified.

I'd say autism is just the INTJ archetype turned up to 11. They really do need special school and teaching. As for factors, i say the mother's age is a big factor in it.

The autism thread

Aspergers, at the low end of the autism spectrum, I understand is prevalent among doctors, both male and female. That may be one of the reasons that doctors, especially surgeons, are so notoriously clumsy at patient interaction.

The autism thread

They might struggle in social situations but holy fuck, if you mobilise them through the net your sorry ass will be buried.

The autism thread

I don't believe in conspiracy theories about vaccines causing autism. In fact these could be part of disinformation campaign, remember there are also "planted" conspiracy theories made to either discredit or corrupt legitimate theorists.

The autism thread

My son was diagnosed with Autism at 3, but up until that point he behaved like a normal toddler in most ways. He would eat everything we placed in front of him, eye contact seemed normal and he wasn't overly fixated with certain items (although at that age it can be hard to tell) His speech was delayed due to prematurity and he had a trach, so some delays were expected. I've had to go 15 rounds with teachers, administrators and school districts to ensure my son gets the type of education that not only challenges his ability to learn but recognizes his skills without further alienating him because of his differences. Hard to strike the right balance, but we are working on it everyday. His quality of life is what's most important, but as a parent I have to remember not to define happiness from my point of biew but from his standpoint.

As far as the vaccine/mercury vs age of the parent argument, I can't say I have a conclusive answer. My ex had our son in her late 20's, not a spring chicken but by no means over the hill either. In our case, she had to see a fertility dr. on a few occasions so only God knows...

As a result my patience has improved, and my sense of humanity has never been more pronounced. My teenagers are quickly approaching adulthood. (yikes) so I try to look forward with open eyes and be thankful for my kids good health notwithstanding.
Hasta luego

MDP

The autism thread

A woman's fertility starts to decline after 25. I have to go with women delaying children as the main cause. In Denmark the average age for a woman's first child was at one point 31. One would not expect any problems as long as the woman is in her 20's, but the chances do start to increase after 25.

The autism thread

My son has what's now often called "classical autism". Because of that I've spent more than 10 years thinking about this issue.

I believe the "epidemic" is mostly a reflection of changing diagnoses, and over diagnosing. Autism is not a physiological diagnoses. The diagnoses is established based on symptoms and therefore, autism is in reality an umbrella that describes any number of conditions with common symptoms. There have always been kids with impaired mental function and in the past they were called retards, possessed, "wild" or any number of things. Kids that people didn't know what to do with were institutionalized or locked in closets.

Then there is the spectrum of autism today that diagnoses wierdos and oddballs as autists or asp-burgers. The "gifted kids" of my generation would have been, by and large, diagnosed as aspies today.

In so far that there might be a rise in autism, as to the why I think it's probably triggered by some increased substance in our environment and there is a genetic trigger for who is susceptible[/b].

The autism thread

I doubt that autism is actually a lot more common today, it is just being noticed a lot more. The feminized school systems are playing much more strongly to the weaknesses of autistics. The lack of fathers in the lives of boys is stunting their ability to develop compensating mechanisms, also making their condition much more obvious. Finally the tremendous rise in intolerance for socially awkward males has made it much more difficult for young men to develop useful scripts for dealing with social interaction.

To quote Temple Grandin: Autistics learn social interactions the way ordinary people learn lines to a play.

The autism thread

Quote: (10-18-2016 02:18 PM)chicane Wrote:  

I doubt that autism is actually a lot more common today, it is just being noticed a lot more. The feminized school systems are playing much more strongly to the weaknesses of autistics.

Can you clarify, do you mean preying on their weakness or pandering to their needs?

Quote: (10-18-2016 02:18 PM)chicane Wrote:  

Finally the tremendous rise in intolerance for socially awkward males has made it much more difficult for young men to develop useful scripts for dealing with social interaction.

You nailed it there. The awkward male has never had it harder.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

The autism thread

I was thinking of starting this kind of thread actually. I mentioned it on the forum lounge.

I've had mostly positive experiences in regards to autistic people. That being said those of them have been higher functioning and not running around flapping their hands and throwing objects around the room. I know one that was my age in elementary and high school. His knowledge of warships, tanks, planes, history, and political matters is bloody incredible. Whatever he puts his mind to he does remarkably well.

I was never one of the popular kids for various reasons so I was drawn to similar people with similar interests and they happened to either be full on aspergers or some kind of odd personality.

I think some of the autists are so lost in their obsessions that socialization doesn't get the right amount of attention. They lack the talent at opening conversations. That being said if you are to talk about their favorite subjects and activities you will be amazed at how talkative they really can be. Its the initiation that is very difficult for them. I am not sure how they can overcome that obstacle. Fear and anxiety about rejection can keep them isolated from people which only makes the situation worse. Some are quite averse to talking to people and especially to the opposite sex which is in conflict with the desire to get laid. Its like they don't know the rules to the game being played and its either impossible or too tiring to learn them well. They get overwhelmed.

They are not all like Rainman. There's varying degrees on the spectrum. I have known two that are some of the most annoying people I have met. I've met two that have been pleasant but one of the which that wasted my time too often. What is common is the inability to be socially intelligent.

What I am wondering is whether it is possible for an autist to learn game Or are they doomed to be alone without the sexual and emotional needs being met? Are they going to be stuck like poor Forrest Gump having the ultimate one- itis and getting treated like garbage for year after year? Maybe if 'game' was made to be fun like their video games with rewards for increased skill they could at least learn some skills to interact with women?

I think those that were from single mother households need strong male role models to guide them through the processes of getting with a woman until it becomes second nature. I don't know. I'm not a psychologist.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

The autism thread

Quote: (10-18-2016 06:25 PM)dain_bramage Wrote:  

I was thinking of starting this kind of thread actually. I mentioned it on the forum lounge.

I've had mostly positive experiences in regards to autistic people. That being said those of them have been higher functioning and not running around flapping their hands and throwing objects around the room. I know one that was my age in elementary and high school. His knowledge of warships, tanks, planes, history, and political matters is bloody incredible. Whatever he puts his mind to he does remarkably well.

I was never one of the popular kids for various reasons so I was drawn to similar people with similar interests and they happened to either be full on aspergers or some kind of odd personality.

I think some of the autists are so lost in their obsessions that socialization doesn't get the right amount of attention. They lack the talent at opening conversations. That being said if you are to talk about their favorite subjects and activities you will be amazed at how talkative they really can be. Its the initiation that is very difficult for them. I am not sure how they can overcome that obstacle. Fear and anxiety about rejection can keep them isolated from people which only makes the situation worse. Some are quite averse to talking to people and especially to the opposite sex which is in conflict with the desire to get laid. Its like they don't know the rules to the game being played and its either impossible or too tiring to learn them well. They get overwhelmed.

They are not all like Rainman. There's varying degrees on the spectrum. I have known two that are some of the most annoying people I have met. I've met two that have been pleasant but one of the which that wasted my time too often. What is common is the inability to be socially intelligent.

What I am wondering is whether it is possible for an autist to learn game Or are they doomed to be alone without the sexual and emotional needs being met? Are they going to be stuck like poor Forrest Gump having the ultimate one- itis and getting treated like garbage for year after year? Maybe if 'game' was made to be fun like their video games with rewards for increased skill they could at least learn some skills to interact with women?

I think those that were from single mother households need strong male role models to guide them through the processes of getting with a woman until it becomes second nature. I don't know. I'm not a psychologist.

I'd like to chip in my two cents. As a fellow high-functioning guy who was diagnosed with mild autism as a kid, I can relate to some of this. In fact, I was one of the brightest kids in my school. And (not to toot my own horn), I can be pretty talkative as well.

Reason I joined the forum is because I want to I think that it is possible for this autist to learn game. [Image: idea.gif]

The autism thread

Quote: (10-18-2016 10:52 AM)AndersMunch Wrote:  

A woman's fertility starts to decline after 25. I have to go with women delaying children as the main cause. In Denmark the average age for a woman's first child was at one point 31. One would not expect any problems as long as the woman is in her 20's, but the chances do start to increase after 25.

What are these guys thinking when they get banned, come back, then immediately post about how they have been banned before when they come back? It's like their only purpose in coming back is just to be banned again. I don't get it.

The autism thread

:-) Awesome.

It would be nice if Roosh or maybe some senior forum member could write a short article on strategies for autists to get laid and then hopefully in the long term into some kind of LTR resulting in starting a family.

I think its imperative that young autists be taught which situations warrant different kinds of speech and body language with women. Its difficult to learn but I think its possible. In my case whenever I got into a sexual relationship I fell ass backwards into it or in one case used tactics on a target that I thought would be easy to get.

The end result of some of the typical autistic awkwardness is being invisible to women or being labelled as some kind of creepy guy to avoid. I feel bad for these guys and I think if they had some strong guidance they could be more skillful in their approach and less likely to be ostracized and have their lives ruined by a woman that doesn't like them.

Its a curse to be inept and awkward and without the skill set needed to 'bang'. I think though that it might be possible for an autistic man to go full rainman on game literature and then practice his skills in the field on real women until a formula sticks.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

The autism thread

Quote: (10-18-2016 10:00 PM)They Call Me Mister Tony Wrote:  

I'd like to chip in my two cents. As a fellow high-functioning guy who was diagnosed with mild autism as a kid, I can relate to some of this. In fact, I was one of the brightest kids in my school. And (not to toot my own horn), I can be pretty talkative as well.

Reason I joined the forum is because I want to I think that it is possible for this autist to learn game. [Image: idea.gif]

Funny about that....
I'm old and have spent decades developing my social interactions. Very few people would ever guess how much trouble I had when I was younger.

However, I have never been able to develop the kind of game needed to do well with women. I just don't have the script. I've also just fallen into relationships in the past. But it has been a long time since I have dated anyone and I am definitely stuck at top dead center.

Such is life.

The autism thread

Quote: (10-18-2016 10:52 PM)dain_bramage Wrote:  

:-) Awesome.

It would be nice if Roosh or maybe some senior forum member could write a short article on strategies for autists to get laid and then hopefully in the long term into some kind of LTR resulting in starting a family.

I think its imperative that young autists be taught which situations warrant different kinds of speech and body language with women. Its difficult to learn but I think its possible. In my case whenever I got into a sexual relationship I fell ass backwards into it or in one case used tactics on a target that I thought would be easy to get.

The end result of some of the typical autistic awkwardness is being invisible to women or being labelled as some kind of creepy guy to avoid. I feel bad for these guys and I think if they had some strong guidance they could be more skillful in their approach and less likely to be ostracized and have their lives ruined by a woman that doesn't like them.

Its a curse to be inept and awkward and without the skill set needed to 'bang'. I think though that it might be possible for an autistic man to go full rainman on game literature and then practice his skills in the field on real women until a formula sticks.

Abso-freakin-lutely. If I had that kind of guidance at college, I would have been laid by now, instead of being labelled as a "weirdo" or whatever.

The autism thread

My son was diagnosed with autism at a very early age. I was crushed. At 2-3 he really wouldn't engage with people. No eye contact, etc... I got him help early with a Defeat Autism Now doctor. Turns out that after some tests, his body was holding on to heavy metals to a high degree. I gave him a few rounds of Chelation, gluten free diet and learning therapy sessions among a bunch of other things. He still couldn't speak after he turned 5 years old and to a large degree, skipped playing with toys his entire childhood, he was simply not interested.

He's now almost 9 and his speech is great, as well as his social interaction. It was pleasing to see the 'light' come on within him when he read the name tag of a cashier at the store and told her "you have a nice name" (Rose). Or when he understands the humor of,and laughs when he hears Michael Savage demolish idiot callers on his radio show. Those are big deals for a kid on the spectrum, to get social nuances that many do not. When I tell people he has autism they are shocked. He carries on conversations and is an absolute genius with his phone, tablets and building games on X box.

If your kid is diagnosed get them help early. There are great resources that your state Health and Human Services can provide and a Individualized Education Plan from a good county school. An all of the above approach really worked for my kid. Diet, training and chelation if he has trouble with metals in his metabolism. But most important, these kids need love and patience.

There are so many ideas about the causes of ASD. I am still very skeptical of the vaccinations. The hospital stuck my boy with a bunch at once. Kids don't need Hepatitis vaccines on day 2! I still refuse vaccs for him and claim religious grounds with his school. Until doctors can come up with a definitive cause then I'm not ruling things like vaccs out.

Uzi

The autism thread

Just watched the movie Vaxxed very interesting film concerning the link between vaccines and autism. The film filled me with rage to think my life has been completely altered because of big Pharma and they're greedy Agenda

The autism thread

Quote: (10-21-2016 08:06 PM)TheWhiteWolf Wrote:  

Just watched the movie Vaxxed very interesting film concerning the link between vaccines and autism. The film filled me with rage to think my life has been completely altered because of big Pharma and they're greedy Agenda
Perhaps the film is B$!

The autism thread

Now they're trying to say Trump is autistic...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...orter.html

Quote:Quote:

This ad from the Clinton campaign featuring Jennifer Kohn, a Republican and mother of a son with autism, is one of four testimonial ads the Clinton campaign is running in swing states. All highlight the stories of Republicans who say they are voting for Clinton.

This ad is running in my state(Oregon). Hahaha... Trump was making fun of a guy with Parkinsons which is of course fucked up and now camp Hilary is trying to imply Trump is autistic. What a slam to people with autism and asperger's . Even if Trump was on the spectrum that's not necessarily a bad thing many people on the spectrum show an extremely high aptitude in a specific field/subject. Apparently two wrongs make a right for camp Hilary.

The autism thread

delete

The autism thread

Quote: (10-22-2016 06:03 AM)LionHound Wrote:  

Now they're trying to say Trump is autistic...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2...orter.html

Quote:Quote:

This ad from the Clinton campaign featuring Jennifer Kohn, a Republican and mother of a son with autism, is one of four testimonial ads the Clinton campaign is running in swing states. All highlight the stories of Republicans who say they are voting for Clinton.

This ad is running in my state(Oregon). Hahaha... Trump was making fun of a guy with Parkinsons which is of course fucked up and now camp Hilary is trying to imply Trump is autistic. What a slam to people with autism and asperger's . Even if Trump was on the spectrum that's not necessarily a bad thing many people on the spectrum show an extremely high aptitude in a specific field/subject. Apparently two wrongs make a right for camp Hilary.

Trump himself is clearly not autistic but I strongly suspect baron trump is.

The autism thread

Quote: (10-22-2016 06:03 AM)LionHound Wrote:  

This ad is running in my state(Oregon). Hahaha... Trump was making fun of a guy with Parkinsons which is of course fucked up and now camp Hilary is trying to imply Trump is autistic.

Except he wasn't really doing that. What he was doing was a clumsy gesture he does sometimes when he is making fun of someone who is caught in a lie or cognitive dissonance when faced with an uncomfortable fact. Trump shouldn't do that stupid hand motion ... exactly because it leaves him open to this type of attack ... but he doesn't do it to attack disabled people (except in the sense that SJWs would say that he's miming someone with a disability so he's doing it subconsciously.) That unfortunate motion Trump uses was taken completely out of context and exaggerated, so please don't spread the disinformation being used to smear him.