rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pussy Pass Issued: Bail for Basic Blonde Bonghead who Banged up Biddy

Bianca Harrington: Bail for alleged stoned death driver

[Image: f936cdd4285343d2654f99280fb46a8c]

Quote:Quote:

A YOUNG mother who allegedly killed an aged care nurse while driving on a suspended licence and high on prohibited drugs has been granted bail in the Supreme Court.

Mother-of-one, Bianca Harrington cried throughout her bail hearing in which it was revealed police will allege the 20-year-old had a cocktail of illicit drugs in her system when she crashed head-on into a vehicle being driven by aged care nurse Kay Shaylor, 62, on Mann St Gosford about 6am on September 3.

The crash killed the older woman.

Harrington, whose Learner’s licence was suspended, has not entered a plea to charges of dangerous driving and negligent driving occasioning death.

[Image: 56b5dff286defccc58728125d9b84ddb]

Justice Desmond Fagan said the case against Harrington was strong.

“It is a very strong case she was on the wrong side of the road, a highly inexperienced driver, she was overtaking when it was not safe to do so and she had been driving in an erratic manner according to witnesses before the crash,” he said.

But Justice Fagan said despite the “really significant risk,” of her driving again he would grant her bail saying the dangers could be addressed by banning her from entering the driver’s seat of a car, putting her on a strict daily curfew and not allowing her to leave home unless in the company of her mother or sister-in-law.

[Image: 2EHycMf.png]

The court heard police had recently received a toxicology report which allegedly showed she had a number of illegal drugs in her blood stream that morning.

Previously it had been reported that Harrington allegedly told police that she had smoked "five bongs," before driving.

Her Legal Aid lawyer Paul Hopley told Justice Fagan that it could take several months before forensic pharmacologist Judith Perl completed her report on how significantly Harrington's driving would have been impaired by the drugs in her blood stream.

Harrington would likely begin "negotiations" with the Crown after the report is completed but would have to wait in custody until then, he said.

Crown Solicitor Colin Shaw opposed bail saying Harrington had already shown that she would not obey the law because she had driven while suspended — killing someone.

"She has recently demonstrated that she is not willing to abide by the rules as imposed by the court ... the Crown has serious concerns about her state of mind," he said.

Justice Fagan revealed Harrington had only had her Learner's licence since the beginning of this year.

[Image: 4d58cc4284c3209dc697a8908b7c832c]

On May 22 she had her licence suspended after she was caught driving with other passengers in the vehicle who did not have a full driver's licence.

Justice Fagan said that she had behaved, "completely irresponsibly and in disregard to the law," but he felt the risk of her driving again could be "addressed and kept to a minimum."

Harrington was ordered to live at her mother's house at Umina, observe an 8am to 8pm curfew, not drive, not drink alcohol and not leave the house without her mother or sister-in-law.

Her case will return to court on October 25.

[Image: 4761f865dbf65ed32b1498977ac158d2]
Harrington was suspended and an L-plater when the alleged incident occurred

Bitches like that consistently show that hamsters have NO sense of responsibility.

Young, wild, and free indeed.

You know if someone I cared about were to be killed by someone like this and got away with it, I'm not sure if I could stop myself getting revenge.

So she got high and killed an old woman. She didn't mean to. She, like, feels bad so that totes cancels out the action. And besides, she's totally a good person. So she should be let go and not judged. For reals.

I'm sure his honor judge Fagan is hoping that she will throw herself on the mercy of the court.

I'm sure she'll get on her knees for leniency.

WB. Would not hand her my car keys.

I'm the King of Beijing!

You'd think a bitch like this would be used to the train by now.

Quote: (10-17-2016 03:58 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Bitches like that consistently show that hamsters have NO sense of responsibility.

Young, wild, and free indeed.

Don't forget stupid. Hamsters prevents them from understanding of consequence. Having a pussy frees girl from learning the hard way that actions can lead to dire results. One day the white knights won't be their to help her as beauty fades, then she will learn about consequences.

Trying to imitate Steve McHannon should be a forum offense.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I'm willing to bet that she won't serve one day in jail. I hope that I'm wrong though.

I'm sorry an old lady died. I really am.

Whenever there is traffic violations involved, I always root for the accused. If you are driving suspended, that's a challenge, it doesn't mean you are evil.

I almost think of beating tickets as a sport. Its an expensive hobby, but I love watching my lawyer practice his art.

My gold medal was 146 in a 35. He got Honolulu on jurisdiction. It was brilliant. I've never had a DUI stick. Now imagine if I was a hot Australian girl. I would drive like the freeway was Talladega.

Again, its terrible someone died. But we've all pushed the limits before.

Aloha!

^ No, fuck that.

If you kill someone, your punishment should be more than some judge saying, "ok, don't do it again for a while."

Getting out of a speeding ticket vs actually killing somebody are two vastly different things.

Bail? So that she can do it again!.... That Judge needs to be flogged!

Hey Tayo. You Nigerian?

Quote: (10-17-2016 09:52 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

No offence, Kona. If you killed someone I loved then you lawyer wouldn't be involved in the process of recompense.

I'm going out on an limb and guessing that the same would be true if our positions were reversed.

What makes this whole thing rather pathetic is that this story and the thousands like it simply show us what a bunch of limp-dick cucks our fellow western men have become. If this woman was found by the paperboy one morning dangling from a lamp post then judges might start taking a harder stance in order to avoid being circumvented.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

WNBSM. Would Not Bang, Shit Mother.

No way in fuck I would condone the veritable child abuse of this muppet towards her child. Sleeping with crazy, self-absorbed and plain reckless women only encourages their braindead behavior.

Instead of raising her kid with a semblance of normality and tact, she's playing mummy whilst in and out of court for killing a senior citizen. Not to mention her addiction to drugs.

This charge will undoubtedly fuck up the kid's life. Wash, rinse and repeat, in twenty years they will be in the criminal justice system, too, regardless of whether or not the dumbass woman raises the child herself post-jail.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Yes... and my username is also a Nigerian name.

Quote: (10-18-2016 01:46 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Hey Tayo. You Nigerian?

Quote: (10-18-2016 03:39 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2016 09:52 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

No offence, Kona. If you killed someone I loved then you lawyer wouldn't be involved in the process of recompense.

I'm going out on an limb and guessing that the same would be true if our positions were reversed.

What makes this whole thing rather pathetic is that this story and the thousands like it simply show us what a bunch of limp-dick cucks our fellow western men have become. If this woman was found by the paperboy one morning dangling from a lamp post then judges might start taking a harder stance in order to avoid being circumvented.

Feminists lobbied for an armed, police state which made George Bush and his Patriot Act look like a nuisance rather than a threat to freedom.

No one in their sane mind would even touch a privileged Western woman because of an armed police state & unsympathetic public of sheeple who would view every woman as a victim, while men are criminals.

Plus, feminism power appears to make Western countries WORSE than corrupt 3rd world dictatorships.

In some third world hellholes, if someone was to cause a hit & run which caused the pedestrian to be killed, it's either "compensation money" or having a mob burn down the driver's house while beating him/her to death on the street.

On the contrary, if such an idea was proposed by someone in a Western country, Roosh would be getting a knock on his door by the feminist-supported FBI for "inciting a potential murder".

This is how powerful women in the West have become because of government tyranny and police state.

Nowadays, a guy could literally commit genocide against an ethnic group & he will not be vilified as much as a guy who is against feminism in Canada/US/England/Australia, or any Anglo-country in the G8.

The worst part of this is that she not only killed just anyone, but killed a nurse, probably an experienced aged card nurse too who can help care for others and teach other nurses too.

She killed a member of society that comes from a field of true compassion for the sick and ill who helps others through hard times...and the law system is so ruthless that they let her get away with this just cuase she is a young white chick and has a vagina.

Disgusting.

And this kinda hits home hard cause as someone in the nursing field, I see how hard nurses actually work selflessly helping others( and yeah there are a few messed up nurses who do not care, but I mean as a general rule).

Its terrible that someone was killed. Terrible.

But there is a difference between killing someone intentionally verses doing it accidentally.

To bring feminism into the argument, what feminism and this liberal crap has caused is the outrageous over prosecution of simple traffic crimes. Google the facts behind Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Its a sham. Then look at the facts behind Click It Or Ticket.

Everyone has pushed the limits, and in a traffic situation one thing is very clear: The intent to kill someone is not there. Certain groups think it should be treated the same as murder and it just isn't.

Aloha!

Quote: (10-18-2016 11:44 AM)Kona Wrote:  

But there is a difference between killing someone intentionally verses doing it accidentally.

To bring feminism into the argument, what feminism and this liberal crap has caused is the outrageous over prosecution of simple traffic crimes. Google the facts behind Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Its a sham. Then look at the facts behind Click It Or Ticket.

Everyone has pushed the limits, and in a traffic situation one thing is very clear: The intent to kill someone is not there. Certain groups think it should be treated the same as murder and it just isn't.

Aloha!

No, it's not murder. Unintentionally killing someone is manslaughter. This is manslaughter, or in some countries vehicular homicide. That's a maximum 25 year prison sentence if found guilty here in Canada. In Minnesota the maximum sentence is 30 years imprisonment. This bitch got high on an illegal substance and killed someone due to her immature, irresponsible actions. This isn't a speeding ticket, this isn't a bunch of fun that went a little out-of-hand, this isn't pushing the limit. This irresponsible cunt just YOLO'd herself into destroying someone else's life. Throw the fucking book at her.

A popular actress in Nigeria did something similar about 8 years (she was intoxicated with alcohol while driving), she got 8 years in prison.

She has paid bail about 3 times. (Magistrate court, High court, Court of Appeal).

The case started from Magistrate court and she has been appealing and it has reached the supreme court... but she is likely to still get her 8 years in KiriKiri Maximum prison in Lagos ... :-)

The fact that she was intoxicated is the reason why she is still going to get her 8 years in prison.

Quote: (10-18-2016 11:44 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Tayo, how the hell does she get to appeal minor shit like that to the frigging Supreme Court?? Does the maximum prison you refer to compare well to, say, Altiplano No1 or say Colorado SuperMax?

Do you guys have a drug problem over there? Read on a drug blog that some Mexicanos were caught running a meth lab in Beni or something like that some time ago.

How's the gaming scene? Would be interested in you dropping a datasheet.

Paz, El Amigos Nigeriano. (that means peace, my Nigerian friend in spanish)

She killed a surgeon... she drank too much in a dinner party and she was the cause of the car accident.

She has been to prison 3 times, spending no more than 3 weeks before she fulfils the bail conditions and then appeals to a higher court.

She is still likely to get that 8 years in prison... she is just postponing her punishment... and the Supreme court that she has appealed to is her last bus stop.

Kirikiri Maximum Prison is the most popular prison here in Lagos and it used to be Nigeria's toughest prison... it has housed so many popular Nigerians in the past (like the former Afrobeats King - Fela Kuti).

I was joking about her going to KiriKiri Maximum Prison, she would likely be going to Ikoyi prison or any of the other prisons in Lagos - she would not survive a week in KiriKiri Maximum Prison.

From what I know the problem in Nigeria is not a drug use problem, it is more like a drug trafficking problem.... the only recreational drug you can get is weed. The drugs (meth, cocaine etc) are not even produced here, Nigeria is more like a temporary stop to move it to Europe and the Middle East.

As per gaming, I only do day gaming (streets, shopping mall, anywhere).

I don't do Night gaming because I stay in Lagos Mainland and the clubs around are not really appealing to me or they are too far from my house... when I move to Lagos Island then I would start gaming in clubs in the high brow areas.

My datasheet is going to be very basic and almost the same thing... because I always use the same routine (openers, number of phone calls, venue of dates, venue for sex) for everything I do, so one experience would represent almost everything.

I have been trying to learn Spanish for a year now.... I would be serious with it for some weeks then I stop... then I start again...

So El Padrone, which country are you from? I am guessing Spain or Mexico?

Quote: (10-18-2016 03:04 PM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Tayo, how the hell does she get to appeal minor shit like that to the frigging Supreme Court?? Does the maximum prison you refer to compare well to, say, Altiplano No1 or say Colorado SuperMax?

Do you guys have a drug problem over there? Read on a drug blog that some Mexicanos were caught running a meth lab in Beni or something like that some time ago.

How's the gaming scene? Would be interested in you dropping a datasheet.

Paz, El Amigos Nigeriano. (that means peace, my Nigerian friend in spanish)