rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Azealia Banks Allegedly Threatens To Cut Russell Crowe Up "Tarantino-Style"

Quote:Quote:

However, as TMZ first reported, multiple witnesses claim Crowe invited around 10 people over for a dinner party, including rapper RZA, who cast Crowe in the film he wrote and directed, The Man with the Iron Fists. The filmmaker reportedly brought Banks along with him as his guest.

According to the eyewitness accounts to TMZ, Banks laughed at Crowe's music and called him and another attendee "boring, white men." After another woman defended Crowe, Banks allegedly retorted with, "You would love it if I broke my glass, stabbed you guys in the throat, and blood would squirt everywhere like some real Tarantino s--t" and allegedly added a few racial slurs.

After reportedly taking her glass and cocking it back, as TMZ described, the actor allegedly grabbed her in a "bear hug" and carried her out before calling security guards to remove her from the property.

http://www.eonline.com/news/802330/azeal...otel-fight

This made my wait at the airport this morning so much more bearable.

Overrated female music artist gets schooled by Russell Crowe and physically (wo)manhandled by him in apparent self-defense. I now forgive your sometimes shitty career choices, Rusty.

Seriously, though, FUCK the media. Instead of "Racist Azealia Banks Allegedly Threatens to Cut Russell Crowe Up", it's "Azealia Banks Accuses Russell Crowe of Assault After Hotel Fight".

It's not just an E! thing. Other outlets have done the same minimizing.

Fuck her.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

From the Balcony Thread I posted earlier:

"That chick Azelea Banks is out of her fucking mind sober, god forbid you give her alcohol.She constantly plays the race card even when there is nothing to use it against. She would take a shit and get mad that toilet paper is white and say that having to wipe her ass with it is a weapon of white supremacy."

I meant it then and I mean it now , that bitch is fucking nuts!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Stopped reading at TMZ.

Quote: (10-17-2016 12:37 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

From the Balcony Thread I posted earlier:

"That chick Azelea Banks is out of her fucking mind sober, god forbid you give her alcohol.She constantly plays the race card even when there is nothing to use it against. She would take a shit and get mad that toilet paper is white and say that having to wipe her ass with it is a weapon of white supremacy."

I meant it then and I mean it now , that bitch is fucking nuts!

So she's up to no good (AGAIN). Can't say I'm surprised.

Azeala who? Is this the white aussie bitch with the fake ass implants who thinks she's a rapper?

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

No that's Iggy Azalea. This is the idiot rapper chick who is open about hating white people and America. She needs makeup more than Katy Perry and she has no tits, maybe that's why she's so angry.

Isn't this that one bitch who used the the word fag and got shit for it online ?

Her Twitter got suspended or something ?

This bitch is a no issues and trying to play victim.

Fuck this cunt.

She was - interestingly enough - with Trump until PussyGate came out.

Quote: (10-17-2016 04:26 PM)Game_Started Wrote:  

She was - interestingly enough - with Trump until PussyGate came out.

Yea, she's just trying to stay in the spotlight and be edgy.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Bitch should've known not to fuck with Maximus Decimus Meridius.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

What we do in life echoes in eternity!

The real issue here is would you bang?

Beliefs are more powerful than facts.

Quote: (10-18-2016 04:29 AM)Meat Head Wrote:  

No. WNB.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.reactiongifs.com%2Fw...ay.gif&f=1]

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

Quote: (10-17-2016 12:32 PM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

However, as TMZ first reported, multiple witnesses claim Crowe invited around 10 people over for a dinner party, including rapper RZA, who cast Crowe in the film he wrote and directed, The Man with the Iron Fists. The filmmaker reportedly brought Banks along with him as his guest.

According to the eyewitness accounts to TMZ, Banks laughed at Crowe's music and called him and another attendee "boring, white men." After another woman defended Crowe, Banks allegedly retorted with, "You would love it if I broke my glass, stabbed you guys in the throat, and blood would squirt everywhere like some real Tarantino s--t" and allegedly added a few racial slurs.

After reportedly taking her glass and cocking it back, as TMZ described, the actor allegedly grabbed her in a "bear hug" and carried her out before calling security guards to remove her from the property.

http://www.eonline.com/news/802330/azeal...otel-fight

This made my wait at the airport this morning so much more bearable.

Overrated female music artist gets schooled by Russell Crowe and physically (wo)manhandled by him in apparent self-defense. I now forgive your sometimes shitty career choices, Rusty.

Seriously, though, FUCK the media. Instead of "Racist Azealia Banks Allegedly Threatens to Cut Russell Crowe Up", it's "Azealia Banks Accuses Russell Crowe of Assault After Hotel Fight".

It's not just an E! thing. Other outlets have done the same minimizing.

Fuck her.

Most interesting part for me how he had to handle the situation because she is a woman – he had to bear hug her and carry her out.

Were this a washed up B – list actor acting like a prick and threatening people I do believe this is the treatment he would have received.

[Image: 200_d.gif]

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

who?

Hell NO

NSFW

[Image: azealia-banks-topless-nude-playboy-1.jpg]

Hell yeah WB

WNB based on her personality and behavior. Probably end up like Neil Patrick Harris in Gone Girl if you stick your dick in that crazy.

Remove the celebrity atmosphere and this is basically how American women act towards men nowadays. Open and uncalled-for disrespect.

Bro I hate this bitch.

She is one of the reasons I avoid these "new age" black chicks. Pulls race card all the time, cries about how life so hard for her entitled ass. A SJW when it benefits her, a black "activist" when people call her stupid ass out for doing stupid shit. Realizing her ongoing decline to her 15 minutes of fame, she does obnoxious shit to stay relevant. I wouldn't bang this bitch, but if i'm drunk and none of my plates coming through, i'd let her do a line of blow and drop to her knees. But she has to get out after.

-CD

Quote: (10-18-2016 03:51 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Bro I hate this bitch.

She is one of the reasons I avoid these "new age" black chicks. Pulls race card all the time, cries about how life so hard for her entitled ass. A SJW when it benefits her, a black "activist" when people call her stupid ass out for doing stupid shit. Realizing her ongoing decline to her 15 minutes of fame, she does obnoxious shit to stay relevant. I wouldn't bang this bitch, but if i'm drunk and none of my plates coming through, i'd let her do a line of blow and drop to her knees. But she has to get out after.

-CD

Preach.
It doesn't matter if they're full black or mixed with white, Asian, Latino.
Nothing but fucking trouble.
She is the prototype of why a lot black guys just don't fuck with black chicks. Her behavior, attitude and personality as toxic as can be.

Quote: (10-18-2016 03:51 PM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Bro I hate this bitch.

-CD

When I was in college I banged a chick like this(I'm white). She was always partipating in all black events, was in a black sorority and was about and pro black as possible out in the open but fucked a white guy on the low. She was crazy as fuck and like to be whipped as she called me master. I'm pretty sure you know what she wanted me to call her.

She had so much self hate for being black it was crazy. I think a lot of these new age chicks like Azelia are like that but bring it out on other people to the extreme.

They are great in bed though.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Would race hate bang