rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightgame/Club game strategies

Nightgame/Club game strategies

I would consider myself half decent at daygame or even any sort of situation or setting that requires you to speak. I would say my conversational skills would be my strengths but when it comes to night game/clubbing etc, it feels like my strengths are my weaknesses. My clubbing game is shit and I really don't know how to improve it. I tried to take dance lessons like salsa but it quickly became apparent to me that salsa doesn't work in nightclubs. It also doesn't help that I can't dance for shit neither. Right now I'm really trying to rack my head around how to approach girls in night clubs. Do I target the bar area or any chicks on the sidelines if there are any and just talk to them or is it better to target the chicks on the dance floor?
In addition, I'm not exactly sure what's the better way of approaching girls on the dance floor. I'm reading so many different approaches but I don't even know where to begin. It feels like my approach anxiety is like magnified by 10 fold when I am in a club with the loud music blazing away, and trains of people coming and going.