rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's World travel calendar (Pussy Paradise editition)

Reading and writing on RVF's travel section for a year, as well as traveling extensively (13 countries in last 12 months) have created a picture in my mind. A picture of places that are better than others to travel for pussy. For some these are pussy paradises for others just above average places. Experiences vary, but most agree that some places are better than other.

This thread gave me an idea to compile these places and sort them by the best time to visit.

We all have a list depending on our tastes, but I will try to generalize the knowledge I have accumulated. For the sake of symmetry I will choose only top 3 countries in each region, judging by my own experiences as well as by experiences of people that I have met from the forum.

EE, Eastern Europe and European part of FSU Former Soviet Union countries:
1. Ukraine
2. Russia
3. Belarus

CE, Central Europe and Balkans:
1. Serbia
2. Poland
3. Romania

SEA, South East Asia:
1. Philippines
2. Thailand
3. Indonesia

SA, South America:
1. Colombia
2. Brazil
3. Peru

Disclaimer: I have personally visited all listed countries except 3 in South America. So SA is purely based on my online research (including RVF).

Here is the graph with all the favorable weather periods marked in blue a chosen month marked with black frame.

[Image: attachment.jpg33881]   

Here goes the calendar:

1. January - Manila - Philippines

Low precipitation and an average temperature of 30C(86F) also far away from Typhoon season.

2. February - Bangkok - Thailand

Low precipitation and an average temperature of 32C(91F).

3. March - Jakarta - Indonesia

Well as you can see according to my graph, I had to make sacrifices in order to avoid extra transcontinental flights. March in Jakarta is not the best month nor it is the worth, with slightly above average rain fall and an average temperature of 30C(86F).
But who cares. Jakarta is made for nightlife, and you will likely spend your time there in taxis going to nightclubs.

4. April - Belgrade - Serbia

With the below average precipitation and the Spring weather it is a good time to visit.

5. May - Wroclaw - Poland

Enjoy the European spring in Poland. As well as student girls who are still in town.

6. June - Saint Petersburg - Russia

Enjoy Baltic summer and most importantly white nights, what can be better than a possibility to run daygame 24/7 [Image: smile.gif]

7. July - Kiev - Ukraine

I was in Kiev this July. It is sunny and warm. And the girls are tanned and hot. Go over to Hydropark and city beach club and enjoy beauties in bikinis (some might just look, some might approach).

8. August - Minsk - Belarus

August in Minsk should be great with 22C (71F). Belarus is a landlocked country and from what I've gathered girls are hot, but there are some artificial lakes around Minsk for you to cool down.

9. September - Bucharest - Romania

Romania - weather in September is good. I left Bucharest 2nd of September this year and it was warm and sunny. Some girls might be still tanning in Constanta so take a few weeks trip there while the weather is still warm.

10. October - Lima

Super low rainfall and average temperature of 22C (71F).

11. November - Sao Paolo

Avoiding the carnival and higher prices. Average rainfall and average temperature

12. December - Bogota

One of the lowest precipitation months with a comfortable temperature of 19C (66F). Maybe some of experienced Colombia travelers can chime in on how is the place for a new years eve?

Some national celebrations are to be avoided - like Eastern Ortodox christmas in Ukraine or Russia, when all is dead. Some on the other hand help the pussy hunt. However in my schedule I have deliberately decided to avoid big celebrations such as Songkran in Thailand, or carnival in Brazil. This is done to save money on transportation and accommodation, but you might decide differently. Information is there for you, feel free to make your own schedule.

So far South America is a mystery to me. Soon to be explored. But I had to include that region.

Would really love to hear experienced members chime in, on which month is better and where and maybe we can come up with an ultimate RVF vacation schedule [Image: biggrin.gif]

European summer: go to a beach location instead of staying in crowded cities. My suggestions: Barcelona, Odessa, maybe Croatian coast.

December: for god sake don't go to Bogota over Christmas/NYE. People leave the big cities at this time of year. Better go to Brazil where people party hard for Christmas.

Quote: (10-12-2016 02:12 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

European summer: go to a beach location instead of staying in crowded cities. My suggestions: Barcelona, Odessa, maybe Croatian coast.

December: for god sake don't go to Bogota over Christmas/NYE. People leave the big cities at this time of year. Better go to Brazil where people party hard for Christmas.

How is Barcelona in terms of girls quality and quantity?
I have been to Barcelona few years ago as a blue pill tourist with a girlfriend, but still I do not remember seeing any stunners. Does it honestly compare with Russia, Ukraine or Belarus?

The one must not forget the main subject - girls.

In my choice of places I consider budget too.

I have been to Odessa 3 times, to Kiev 2 times. I would pick Kiev or Lviv over Odessa at summer, due to unreasonably high costs and amount of sex tourists.
Honestly that beach is not worth it.

In the winter however Odessa is quiet, cheap and local girls are much more accessible.

Good observations about Bogota. How bad is the outflow of people?

Which city in Brazil is the best for NY in your opinion?

Belgrade is great in April so that's decision is wise. Saint Petersburg in June also seems like a good decision considering that when I was there in May they just had a major snowfall and -30 C temperatures 2 weeks before that in April.

With the list of countrys I would tend to agree with a few exceptions. I have been to all the countries except for Indonesia, Peru and the former FSU countries I am doing now.

Ohh and theres one thing missing here which could only be included in the summer: Scandanavia.

South America- Spot on.
I live half a year in Sao Paulo, Brazil so am slightly bias but its hard to beat city cities like Sao Paulo and Rio, but Florianopolis and Balneiro Camboriu for pure quality will win during Brazilian Summer.
Colombia in my experience for quality is the one place that can compete. However I would choose Medellin & Cali handsdown over Bogota for weather and quality of girls. Medellin has what is known as the Eternal spring. Pereira is also reccomended.
We have all heard Peru has the 'The White God' factor going on however I have heard to quality is low but its gotta be in their for easy bangs.

Central Europe & The Balkans
Serbia- So far my favourite place in Europe, im in FSU in Moldova now and while the quality is not far behind, I miss that Balkan feel and friendliness, even the guys are cool and make great wings in Serbia.
Importantly Unlike other European Capitals that face a mass exodus off women in the summer Belgrade remains a fun place to be with the splavs replacing the clubs that shut down.

Romania- Going soon, can imagine it will be similar to serbia but easier to bang so 100% gotta be there.
Poland- Im really not sure with this one because I just went to Tourist hot spots Warsaw & Krakow and was massively disapointed, full of the tourists, lack of quality and to me hugely overrated. I am assuming I should have gone to cities like Poznan, Katowice and Lublin instead???
Montenegro- As I mentioned mass exodus of girls in the summer, where do they go?? Their Villages, Croatia, Greece... But while Western Europeans invest the croatian coastline many of the tourists we want go to Montenegro in particular Budva. I cant think of anything better than a beautiful beach in Budva full of Russian, Serbian and Montenegran Tourists without the shitty British Tourists like myself.

Asia- Agreed
For pure ease Phillipines has to win.
Best overall Indonesia combination of Ease and beauty.
Id pick Vietnam over Thailand.

FSU-
Based on following the forum for years, this looks 100% and the reason I am travelling these countries now. The only thing is though ive read a number of reports discussing how there is a mass Exodus of women from the major cities during the summer and therefore Id leave Odessa & switch with Serbian and Montenegro for summer.

Scandanavia-
Me only experience of Scandanavian women has been while travelling & They are decent quality for western european standards and the easiest white girls I have ever met in Particular the Finns.
I spent a stag do in Tallinn 3 weeks ago and considering we were in a big group there was alot of success. In 3 nights and banged 2 and many friends also closed. Funny thing was though the majority of the girls closed by the group were finish women visiting from Helsinki for the weekend.

Based on Rooshs Bang Iceland book id have to include it.

Barcelona- Spain is the only western european country id consider quality on Barcelona is very high and why not take the boat over to Ibiza for a mad one while your there. Quality women from around the world despite is repuatation.

January- Sao Paulo with trips to Florianopolis & Balneiro Camboriu

February- Rio De Janeiro (Sorry I love Carnival, cant leave it out its more expensive but best party in the world for me)

March- Idonesia

April- Philippines

May- Kiev

June- Finland & Iceland

July- Serbia & Montenegro

August- Odessa

September- Moscow, Russia/ Minsk, Belarud

October- Romania

November- Lima, Peru

December- Medellin, Colombia

Fuck I forgot Japan, easiest place Ive ever been. Best Quality Asian girls too. Japan replaces Philippines

^ Damn, dropping some good knowledge on the forum. Just what I was looking for. +1 for me.

January- Vietnam
February- Japan

Thanks man, appreciate it! I have alot of catching up to do. I will start some datasheets soon.

Croatia was quite good when I traveled from Zadar & Split. The beach coastal towns was a really good vibe and the weather was gorgeous, people were out on the beaches during the day from the early morning. This was during April and there girls had them skirts out and were looking fine! The average quality I thought was quite high and saw quite a lot of girls by themselves walking solo, so I would say day game there would be quite good. I was with a group of friends and my girl at the time so didn't have an opportunity to game. Renting an airbnb is really cheap and since these towns are quite small it is easy to navigate around the city. Could pretty much walk to the beach from the airbnb we rented and the main city area.

I didn't travel towards Dubrovnik but I heard that it's even better than Split and tourists are going there quite a lot from what I've heard. Including that it is also the Game of Thrones filmed there.

I would probably give Zagreb a skip felt a bit dreary to me, doesn't compare to the coastal towns of Croatia.

You could also give Australia a shot. During summer in Sydney & Melbourne it gets much better and there are a lot of festivals that start around this time. Summer in Australia is December, January and February. So you could hit up Melbourne at January then fly to Jakarta.

I'm not sure on the party scene in Sydney because of the lockout laws. From a previous thread its iterated that people are travelling to Melbourne just to party and I would say its true, there are people even coming from Adelaide. The beaches during summer are quite good like Bondi.

Melbourne is quite good in that, there are quite a few day parties going on throughout the week while also having good nightclubs & bars around, so there are always opportunities and I would say summer feels like a different city as the weather gets quite crazy here.

Went to Croatia last summer before Serbia, I can imagine April was a good time when its not infested by Tourists. Depends what your looking for I went to Dubrovnik in the summer and the nightlife was shit and full of Tourists, while it was very beautiful the clubs arent great in Dubrovnik and its always very touristy im sure you did better off in Split. Montenegro killed it for me but I need to go back to Croatia.

Hvar Island is meant to be the shit in the summer, a big mix of Western & Eastern Europeans so you have a mix of easy scandanavians and sexy Balkan girls. Its more high end than islands like Brac & therefore attracts a better quality girls. Like Ibiza over Magaluf or Mykonos over Zante. If Im going to go to a Touristy party island these are my kind of places.

Yes, April seemed like a good time to travel around Croatia. There weren't many tourists around and it was quite chilled and the people there were really nice. The border patrol agents were lunatics though, not sure why. There are plenty of streets that I saw that had huge opportunities to game. The spaces are open, the cafes have all seating areas outside and people are generally walking out and about. The public transport ends before the actual main places to walk are so it changes the vibe a little.

Missed out on the Islands as the ferry only leaves I think twice a day to the specific Islands. It looked amazing from the pictures.

Been to all the Balkan countries and love the Balkan people everywhere so friendly. Even the dudes are cool, ill have to checkout more of the Croatian Coastline! You should definately checkout Budva in Montenegro if you like Croatia and dont worry about the Islands they only in full flow in summertime anyway.

NYE in Colombia is terrible, its not like most other places around the world where people go to bars and clubs, the entire country shuts down and people stay in with family and friends. It may be better on the Caribbean coast in places like Cartagena or Santa Marta as everyone from the interior will be up there on vacation but they'll still probably stay inside until midnight. Medellin and Cali are nice in December but Bogota seemed like a ghost town to me from December 15th until the second week or January.

Vinny, I am quite sure you will like and will be very successful in Barcelona, not only in the summer, but also anytime of the year. I was there with girlfriend in December and from the sample I have seen, the summer must be a revolving door. Also Russian is possibly the second foreigner spoken language.

And from what I have seen and girls I have bamged this summer in Lisbon, wich only now is developing has a tourism powerhouse and still very far in numbers of and quality €€ of tourists...This makes me recommend Barcelona has a major summer destination. Personally, give me any EE city in the summer, and I will choose Barcelona.

Quote: (10-12-2016 07:34 AM)scotian Wrote:  

NYE in Colombia is terrible, its not like most other places around the world where people go to bars and clubs, the entire country shuts down and people stay in with family and friends. It may be better on the Caribbean coast in places like Cartagena or Santa Marta as everyone from the interior will be up there on vacation but they'll still probably stay inside until midnight. Medellin and Cali are nice in December but Bogota seemed like a ghost town to me from December 15th until the second week or January.

What about the ferias? Cali has its feria late December, did you go to Manizales after in January?

Agree with Rocha, Barcas great for a weekend. Just abit expensive

A lot of great input guys. Keep it coming and we shall have the second improved calendar edition.

When I was making this up I was considering budget. So Scandinavia and Barcelona (rest of the Spain is actually pretty affordable) did not stand a chance.
I guess there is a different calendar for every budget.

To compile a next sheet I need some input could you guys answer which place did you love the most? And what month was it?
thread-58765.html

Quote: (10-12-2016 07:52 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Personally, give me any EE city in the summer, and I will choose Barcelona.

I guess I am lucky to have met you in Kiev this summer [Image: biggrin.gif]

That sounds promising, I am definitely giving Barcelona a try. I loved the place, great architecture great food.

If I am going to Iberian peninsula I might even pay you a visit!

@Scotian: I knew I will make some mistake with SA. I will have to visit it ASAP to have a full picture. Will shift the new years to Brazil next edition.

Vinny, what we are creating here seems to be the perfect combination of Low Cost, Quality and Ease. I reckon seperate Calender for quality and Ease should be useful too, depending on peoples preferences for example your not going to go to Peru on im my opinion the philippines for Quality, but your also not going to Ukraine for an easy bang what you think? Happy to do one each...

Quote: (10-12-2016 12:41 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Personally, give me any EE city in the summer, and I will choose Barcelona.

I guess I am lucky to have met you in Kiev this summer [Image: biggrin.gif]

That sounds promising, I am definitely giving Barcelona a try. I loved the place, great architecture great food.

If I am going to Iberian peninsula I might even pay you a visit!

@Scotian: I knew I will make some mistake with SA. I will have to visit it ASAP to have a full picture. Will shift the new years to Brazil next edition.

It was in May)) Actually I do not travel to Ukraine or anywhere (besides some Portugal and Spain roadtrips) in the summer months (June/July/August) since 2013 when Odessa and Crimea where a total faillure.

You should visit here, I am certain you will have fun.

I disagree with you on Latin America.

Ditch Lima

Hit up Colombia - I wouldn't do Bogota but whichever city floats your boat - in November

Rio or Floripa in December. I'd swap this to February depending on when Carnaval falls that year

Argentina in January. Argentina gets a lot of hate but the start of summer can be pussy paradise if you know what you're doing

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Vinny, I am quite sure you will like and will be very successful in Barcelona, not only in the summer, but also anytime of the year. I was there with girlfriend in December and from the sample I have seen, the summer must be a revolving door. Also Russian is possibly the second foreigner spoken language.

And from what I have seen and girls I have bamged this summer in Lisbon, wich only now is developing has a tourism powerhouse and still very far in numbers of and quality €€ of tourists...This makes me recommend Barcelona has a major summer destination. Personally, give me any EE city in the summer, and I will choose Barcelona.

What exactly are you saying about Lisbon here?
It's a go or no go?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (10-12-2016 06:49 AM)The Natural Wrote:  

Thanks man, appreciate it! I have alot of catching up to do. I will start some datasheets soon.

Really? I wanna hear about this! If Philippines is where you have girls lining up at your hotel, then I wanna see what you did in Japan!

This is why I like fresh new threads like this. It does not matter how much was written before, when people come up with new threads like this, always new valuable info comes to light.

Cheers for the support.
While Phillipines was easy, I found the quality much better in Japan plus less hookers. Its not cheap I think thats what puts people off. This was a long time ago back in 2009 when I was pretty much and AFC but ill give it a shot anyway!