rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 5 US Cities for Friendly, Attractive Women

What US cities are best to find under 30 yr old single 7.5+ women that are less bitchy and have less inflated egos?

Also I'm looking for cities where men can pull "higher" than in other cities.

Quantity should be a factor so the population should be > 200k

If you could please rank your top 3-5...

In no particular order:

Madison, Wisconsin
Boise, Idaho
Gainseville, FL
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Salt Lake City (must infiltrate Mormons)

Bigger cities:

Chicago
San Diego
Vegas

Haven't been to, heard were good (strong support for both):

Minneapolis
Tampa

Runners up (lots of guys here support both often with a decent amount of detractors):

Houston
Austin

-------------

Still think if you want hot girls under 30 without egos in America you are much better off in a college town than most major cities unless you have great logistics and lifestyle set up for the cost that goes with living in the happening spots of some these listed cities, Chicago and San Diego in particular.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Travesty's list is good. My counter-intuitive number #1:

NYC

But you need to have the right style and vibe.

I like Travesty's list as well.

Any bigger college town is going to have what you're looking for. Ohio State, Arizona State, etc. Pick your favorite climate and look for cities with bigger universities.

Cities with a lot of young professionals are decent too, but the girls will have already had their ride on the carousel and are going to have higher bitch shields. You might as well focus on college towns and get them at the source.

^ Yeah Colombus could be a great bet as a larger college town in the Midwest. Never been though, heard some good things. Memphis, TN could be good too.

It is hard to balance good looking women without attitudes in America. I really think the Midwest larger college cities (WI, Iowa, IL, Indiana, Ohio, MN -- BIG 10 schools) in general is your best bet.

Not sure about off places like Oklahoma City or Lincoln, Nebraska. Something tells me the Bible thumpers and nothing to do combined with bad weather would drive you nuts.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (10-11-2016 04:36 PM)NerdyNomad Wrote:  

What US cities are best to find under 30 yr old single 7.5+ women that are less bitchy and have less inflated egos?

Also I'm looking for cities where men can pull "higher" than in other cities.

Quantity should be a factor so the population should be > 200k

If you could please rank your top 3-5...

[img]/images/smilies/new/jordan.gif[/img]
Is this question a joke? Perhaps NYC but that's about it...
There is a reason why we have a travel forum on this site and it is so that all able bodied, non broke guys can get the F out of USA to experience real women overseas.

In response to some of the above posts:
I was just in OKC, it seemed pretty awful in terms of talent. Tulsa wasn't as bad, had less commercial nightlife. I wouldn't want to live in either place but Tulsa is not so bad.

Boise seems like a poor spot. Many of the women get married very young and the talent doesn't seem great.

How about Dallas? It seems like the best city in Texas, one of the better ones in the entire country for my criteria.

On sheer numbers Chicago and NYC may be the best...

Quote: (10-12-2016 07:42 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ Yeah Colombus could be a great bet as a larger college town in the Midwest. Never been though, heard some good things. Memphis, TN could be good too.

It is hard to balance good looking women without attitudes in America. I really think the Midwest larger college cities (WI, Iowa, IL, Indiana, Ohio, MN -- BIG 10 schools) in general is your best bet.

Not sure about off places like Oklahoma City or Lincoln, Nebraska. Something tells me the Bible thumpers and nothing to do combined with bad weather would drive you nuts.

I agree on the BIG 10 schools. The Midwest definitely has attractive girls with better attitudes, but the winters are rough. I grew up in the WI. The girls go into hibernation after Halloween and don't come back out until spring. If you don't lock something down before it gets cold, you're stuck with a sausage fest or online game for the most part. It sucks waiting for a cab at bar time to bring home a girl that barely passes the boner test when it's below zero.

I lived outside of OKC for a couple years. Norman (OU) and Edmond (UCO) were the best bets. A lot of southern belles, but people in the south are generally fatter than other parts of the country. The hot girls in OK and TX are some of the best talent, but the average girl is at least 10-20 lbs overweight. So a lot of competition for 5's and 6's. Thirsty dudes are ruining that part of the country.

Out here in CO, Boulder (CU) and Fort Collins (CSU) are the main college towns. I'm in Denver which has a great balance of colleges, young professionals, and a bigger population. I'd recommend Boulder or Denver if I had to narrow it down.