rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Twitter Stock Clown Raped

Shares of Twitter were clown raped today and have been free-falling — after news that no one in their right minds was interested in buying the piece of shit house that Jack built. Shares were off by 11% today, down to $17.5, capping off a harrowing two days of trade that has taken the shares down from $25.

[Image: TWTR-1.png]

Quote:Quote:

Hi team!

I’ve served as CEO for one year now. There’s a lot I could say, but there’s only one thing I want to say:

Thank you.

This team has so much purpose, so much resilience, and so much heart. You’ve worked so hard to make Twitter matter. I know it hasn’t been easy. But we are seeing people want to use our service more every single day. Step by step…

We spent a good part of the year getting to the truth. The most important truth is what we are and why we’re here: Twitter is what’s happening, and what everyone is talking about (literally!). News and talk. We’re the people’s news network.

People choose us for news because we’re the fastest. Fastest to get news, and fastest to share news with the whole world. Now let’s strive to be the first. The first place people check to see what’s happening…and the first place to break what’s happening. In the moment LIVE, or a fast recap of what we know so far…what matters.

We’re only limited by our sense of urgency. Life is short. Every day matters. And the people who use Twitter every day deserve our best. They are why we’re here. So let’s show them what we’re made of and deliver a better Twitter faster than they thought possible. We can do this every day. We can do this!

I’ll end by expressing gratitude for my immediate team.

Adam Bain for his always-on drive, creativity, presence, and shoe game. Adam Messinger for his rigor, honesty, fearlessness, and his red belt. Anthony for his discipline, do-whatever-it-takes attitude, truth-seeking ability, and constant use of ? when !! is just as easy. Kayvon for his entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, his questioning to make us better, and his tendency to chew on his hoodie sweater. Leslie for her focus on what matters most, unbounded energy, stewardship of our brand, and 2x talk speed. Omid for his constant optimism, clarifying questioning, compassion, leadership, and how he’s changed the color of pretty much everything he owns to a shade of blue. Renee for her drive, integrity, fearlessness, and ability to skip straight past the “new kid” phase. Sierra for her focus, orchestration, attention to detail, and unique ability to be in two places at one time. And Vijaya for her strength, empathy, fortitude, and secret love for McDonalds (to the point of having a McDonald’s iPhone case).

Late in the day, the decline in Twitter was arrested, after a bullish news rumor was published by Reuters — suggesting Salesforce was still interested in making a bid.

Quote:Quote:

Twitter shares have lost as much as a third of their value since Oct. 5 on concerns the company has attracted less interest from potential acquirers than previously envisaged. It now has a market capitalization of $12 billion.

Salesforce is deliberating whether it is worth making a lowball offer for Twitter in the coming days based on Twitter’s stock performance and any news of other bidders, the people said.

Charles Gasparino from the never watched Fox Business Network says a deal might get done at $14.

I hope this globalist piece of shit company dies a slow and painful death. Maybe folks are sick of having their tweets censored or their accounts deleted.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Twitter offers a great product. Stay in your lane and do Twitter well, that is enough. Not every tech company needs to be the next Google or Amazon. Some things they could do better:

- Charge "power users" more. Twitter is a great platform for people and companies with a large following, charge them appropriately.
- Fire employees. They currently have 3900+ full time employees. What do they all day? It's a website where you can write <= 140 character messages. Sounds nuts to me. You could probably run Twitter with 500 people or less.

Just my two cents.

Quote: (10-10-2016 04:36 PM)HenryHill Wrote:  

- Fire employees. They currently have 3900+ full time employees. What do they all day? It's a website where you can write <= 140 character messages. Sounds nuts to me. You could probably run Twitter with 500 people or less.

Just my two cents.
2nd that. I did a quick search and read that around a year ago, Snapchat, with a user base comparable to Twitter's, had 330 employees (probably a few more now).

When Instagram was bought by Facebook for $1 Billion in 2012, they only had 13 employees with 100 million active users.

It's back to the levels it was before rumours of its purchase by multiple companies. It's just emotional wallstreet being emotional.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Wait until the stock drops to $1 and buy all of it and turn it into shitlord-central.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I am the only one who clicked on this thinking there was a Twitter Stock clown who had been raped?

Quote: (10-11-2016 01:10 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

I am the only who thought clicked on this thinking there was a Twitter Stock clown who had been raped?

Nope:

[Image: bee809edba8f3b6dd9a02e86c27b15ff74c5bd08...73aa_1.jpg]

Quote: (10-11-2016 01:30 PM)TheOllam Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2016 01:10 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

I am the only who thought clicked on this thinking there was a Twitter Stock clown who had been raped?

Nope:

[Image: bee809edba8f3b6dd9a02e86c27b15ff74c5bd08...73aa_1.jpg]

This thread is not going the way I intended but heck - it IS funny... ;-)

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman