rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too authoritarian?

Too authoritarian?

Met this Russian girl not long ago in a social group.
Decided to take her out, so I texted her "Hey [Name], this Saturday, you and I, dinner by the water and then drive-in movie theater."
She replied with "Sure! When and where?"
My answer was "I'll meet you at my place by 6:30 and we'll take my car there."

Dinner went great, with some drinking and dancing, I tried Roosh's trick with seeing if she will grab into my hand and she did immediately, following me wherever I went.
Then we made out at the drive-in.
When I attempted to feel her ass she tried to remove my hand and instead I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her onto me. She didn't object at all.
When I tried to feel her breasts she softly removed my hand to which I commented with a smirk on my face "Oh, so I have to wait to the third date for this?"
She pretended that she has no idea what I am talking about, but began qualifying herself and trying to explain that this is not what I think it is etc. I just told her "That's OK, just next time wear a bra with a clasp on the back, not the front like this one."
So we decided to meet in two weeks at my place for dinner and a movie.
A few days before the past weekend I text her saying "Hey, just a reminder that we have a dinner and movie this weekend"
To which she politely asks to change the location to somewhere "public" like walking outside and bar hopping. I figured right away that she doesn't want to stay one-on-one with me (yet) because I was too aggressive last time, so I agree. I text her "I'll pick you up at 8, we're going to [Place], send me your address" and she does.
While on the second date, I semi-jokingly scolded her for trying to get out of the car (and later out of the bar) by herself instead of waiting until I open the door for her. She admits that I come off as very authoritarian and apparently she took my comments from the end of the first date completely seriously (about the bra and all).
So I teased her a little saying that I figured that's why she asked to change the location to somewhere public where "there will be witnesses".
When I dropped her off at her home and while we were kissing outside all of a sudden she brings up the authoritarian thing again. She says "You are too authoritarian and so am I so this might become a problem because I will start pushing back and this whole thing might not work out."
Kind of caught me by surprise so I asked "What do you mean?"
Her reply "Well, it looks like we're going out and I'm just worried if things don't work out between us because of our authoritarian behavior, that you will think of me as weird."
My reply was "Honestly, I can promise you two things: One - I will not think of you as weird because I won't be thinking about you at all and Two - you can be sure that we won't stay friends."

P.S. While all that, on the way home she agreed for the "dinner and movie at my place" thing again in two weeks.

Now, my theory is that she tried to "scare" me with a potential "not going to work out" into being less "authoritarian" e.g. more submissive.
I'm also not sure if I should even bother going forward with seeing her if the shit tests come that early.

Any ideas?

In today's world "I think therefore I am" has been replaced with "I'm offended therefore shut up."

Too authoritarian?

If she wont ditch your next date then you are doing good, imho you passed these shittests so you'll see.

Edit: Russian girls will almost always shit test you. If she grew up until her teenage years in Russia she is used to all kind of weirdos and shit tests are easy way to be secure in that hellhole.

Too authoritarian?

Two weeks between dates is a bit long, lets the attraction flat a bit I think, and time for her to think about other men.

Good job on passing her tests and being manly however!

Russian women are awesome, but you need a cast iron frame!

Too authoritarian?

Quote: (10-11-2016 04:29 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Good job on passing her tests and being manly however!

Aha, so these indeed were shit tests! They felt like it, but I wasn't quite sure.

Two weeks between dates is a bit long, lets the attraction flat a bit I think, and time for her to think about other men.

Agreed, but:
1. She's in college, taking evening classes and the only time she has enough time to study is on weekends (at least according to her) therefore once in two weeks. However, there's also a chance that she just keeps the dates scarce as an attempt to build a scarcity mentality in me.
2. I am just getting into plate spinning and once in two weeks dates give me time to spin up other plates on weekends, since my free time during weekdays is very limited. So for me it's a win-win [Image: smile.gif]

Russian women are awesome, but you need a cast iron frame!

Tell me about it, I've been dealing with them all my life! [Image: wink.gif]
After dealing with Russian women, dating an American one is like a walk in a park (but also very boring) [Image: cool.gif]

In today's world "I think therefore I am" has been replaced with "I'm offended therefore shut up."

Too authoritarian?

Quote: (10-10-2016 10:39 AM)JohannesAusPrag Wrote:  

Edit: Russian girls will almost always shit test you. If she grew up until her teenage years in Russia she is used to all kind of weirdos and shit tests are easy way to be secure in that hellhole.

Oh, she did. She came here after she turned 21 and got married.
I take it the marriage didn't go well because she's divorced now and I got an earful about how authoritarian her ex-hubby was and bla-bla-bla.
Also, according to her, she didn't start dating until she was ~17 which to me sounds like a complete BS.