rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frame Control

Frame Control

One thing i've learned from reading about game is the importance of never showing emotion. However, I feel like this can be detrimental at times. I'm wondering how to handle certain shit tests from an LTR. For example, you get intro an argument that you could be partly to blame for, although of course she escalated and spiraled things to make herself some type of victim. Then she says, "this is the third time you fucked up, i doubt i can handle another." I usually just laugh or say "oh yea," but I'm feeling that this is letting the behavior get away. At the same time, I don't want to react emotionally to these shit tests because i've learned women like to say a lot of things but rarely follow through with. When I don't like the girl, I don't care to drop her at any sign of disrespect, but that's not the case when I actually like the girl. Any advice on how to handle these things?

Frame Control

Dude

You missed several points:
1. You show emotion - Don't go to the "never show emotion".
You are just not shaken.
2. Laughter in an argument is risky. Use CH commandment #15:

Quote:Quote:

You are an oak tree. You will not be manipulated by crying, yelling, lying, head games, sexual withdrawal, jealousy ploys, pity plays, shit tests, hot/cold/hot/cold, disappearing acts, or guilt trips. She will rain and thunder all around you and you will shelter her until her storm passes. She will not drag you into her chaos or uproot you. When you have mastery over yourself, you will have mastery over her.
Here are some of the things I do:
- "Mistakes were made" - you acknowledge that something was wrong. But not taking the blame.
- "I understand how you feel" - sometimes she just wants to be heard.
- "You have such strong feelings" - Every women feels that. By pointing it out she is noticed.
- "I understand that it is hard for you. I don't want to hurt you" - you did not apologize, but gave the impression.
If she continues to hammer it, I say "I just acknowledge my mistake. What are you trying to do? are you trying to humiliate me?"
That stops them some of the time.

I don't tolerate disrespect. You may also erupt as a volcano. That's makes a lot of drama and makes her fear you. Has to be once she is into you.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Frame Control

She will always test you in various ways, not only through arguments. She's trying to prove to herself whether you are weak or not. If you do so happen to lose control over the frame, she will very likely lose attraction for you. This applies to every girl. BE CAREFUL. Never loosen your grip on the frame. not an inch.
However, if she perceives that you are as sturdy as an oak, you will get away with almost anything.

Frame Control

This is the most annoying thing about women, the constant need for (manufactured) drama and shit tests.

The juice is seldom worth the squeeze.