rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Special-needs boy, 10, doused with gas, set on fire in Texas town

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/06...exas-town.html

Quote:Quote:

Before Kayden Culp was placed in an induced coma on Sunday, the 10-year-old special-needs child who had been lured to a Texas shack, doused with gasoline and set on fire was able to tell his mom the person responsible for the grisly attack needed to face justice: “He hurt me. He set me on fire. He needs to go to jail.”

Authorities had taken into custody Wednesday night one of the three boys – ages 9, 10 and 11 – believed to be involved in the horrific assault in the town of Kerrville. The unnamed juvenile was charged with first-degree arson, Culp’s aunt, Tanya Kasper, told FoxNews.com. But Culp’s family is also hoping additional charges will be levied, particularly because they believe the incident was premeditated.
Related Image
culp2 Expand / Contract

Kayden is in an induced coma at University Hospital in San Antonio. (Culp family)

“All the kids are talking, saying, ‘Hey, they set out to do it on purpose,’” Kasper said.

Kayden sustained first- and second-degree burns to nearly a quarter of his body, and, on Thursday, doctors were performing biopsies to determine the degree of skin grafts he would need, Kasper said.

“We want to keep in mind that these are kids, and they do need help,” Kasper said of the perpetrators. “We just want the proper justice done.”

Kasper said it was tough for the family to permit Kayden to go out and play in the first place due to fears others might take advantage of him because of his developmental difficulties.

“It was hard for us to allow him to go play,” she said. “He wasn’t a regular 10 year old; you didn’t know who really had good intentions for him.”

As a “hyperactive” kid, Kayden was “easily picked on every day,” Kasper said. But she also described a happy child who loved football and animals.

“He has a very good personality,” Kasper said. “It just takes patience to deal with Kayden.”

On Sunday, Kayden reportedly was riding his bike when he met up with an acquaintance.

“One of his friends -- who he felt like was his friend -- just happened to take him to the field, and there were kids waiting at the field,” Kasper said.

One boy doused Kayden and another lit him on fire. The degree of involvement of a third child is unknown.

As appalling as the episode was, it was apparently not entirely unforeseeable.

“One has always had issues being destructive and disruptive, and his mom even made the comment that she wasn’t able to handle him,” Kasper said.

A YouCaring page had already raised $21,145 as of Thursday morning – well past the initial $10,000 goal – as Kayden laid in a bed at University Hospital in San Antonio.

“So, basically he’s still on life support,” Kasper said. “We’re just hoping his body fights this off.”

Absolutely crazy. Hoping the kid pulls through.

Something very dark and disturbing is happening with our youth.

9, 10, 11 let me repeat these kids are 9, 10, and 11

Absolutely insane, no morals, no sense of compassion, no sense of right and wrong.

I can only imagine the households they come from, this is insanity.

“One has always had issues being destructive and disruptive, and his mom even made the comment that she wasn’t able to handle him,” Kasper said.

Typical, betting it's a single mother who can't control her child, another reason a father should be there to put the kids in check.

There's no winning either - they'll get let out when they're an adult - or worse the system will make these kids even worse.

Quote: (10-06-2016 01:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Absolutely insane, no morals, no sense of compassion, no sense of right and wrong.

When I read stories like this, coming from the kind of childhood I came from, I feel like the level of sociopathy among "kids these days" isn't terribly different from what I remember in elementary school in 1985. I got into plenty of conflict with some of the worst little shits imaginable; granted I was never set on fire but likely only because the kids went to an affluent public school instead of a podunk Texas one, and had slightly more restraint.

Oh, and if you wonder where it comes from? Sometimes the parents would join in. I remember one time I was biking around a neighborhood I wasn't welcome in, and got into a scuffle with some brat I'd had dealings with before.

His father rolled up to see what was going on, noticed my bike was lying in the street, and proceeded to drive over it with his Jeep and crush it. Then his son winged a huge chunk of asphalt at my head, jumped in with Dad, and drove off.

A frightening story. Thinking back, that boy who was set on fire could easily have been me. And Mom and Dad of the perps might have been fine with buying 'em the gasoline.

What kind of households do you mean? Given the neighborhood that the kid in question above lived in, his dad probably made at least 80k a year equivalent.

Typical, betting it's a single mother who can't control her child, another reason a father should be there to put the kids in check.

I was actually the kid from a broken home, with an omega father and single mom hustling her ass off to survive. I only lived in that wealthy town through a quirk of circumstance. Jeep man's son came from if I recall correctly what was for all appearances was a stable, loving nuclear family, with a large income and likely regarded as pillars of the community.

Interesting.

Every generation produces psychopaths. Famous British examples include two 11 year old youths who killed another boy names Jamie Bulgar with bricks, then put his body on the railway line to be cut in two.

Going back further, a ten year old Mary Bell strangled two boys aged 3 and 4. Guess what? Her mother was a hooker.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Quote: (10-06-2016 01:59 PM)roberto Wrote:  

Every generation produces psychopaths. Famous British examples include two 11 year old youths who killed another boy names Jamie Bulgar with bricks, then put his body on the railway line to be cut in two.

Yep, and my point is that there's one thing I certainly have an egalitarian perspective on: sociopathy/psychopathy is race, class, gender, and colorblind.

Some people would gladly give their life to save a drowning puppy. And others are born rotten to the core, broken from the factory (or end up that way pretty quickly after coming into the world.) Who can say exactly why.

I trust Amanda Knox's stories about as far as I could throw her.

There's no winning either - they'll get let out when they're an adult - or worse the system will make these kids even worse.

It goes without saying: their fathers could not be reached for comment.

Lock them up and throw away the key. I hope that they get tried as adults. Once you start setting people on fire you're playing the big boys game, and should be treated thusly.

These kids are cowards too. Picking on the Special Needs kid is pathetic and weak.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (10-06-2016 01:59 PM)roberto Wrote:  

Going back further, a ten year old Mary Bell strangled two boys aged 3 and 4. Guess what? Her mother was a hooker.

Venables and Thompson are sick bastards. I remember finding out about that case, seeing the images of them walking through the shopping centre and stealing the boy and feeling sick. They also pushed batteries up his anus, and sexually assaulted him. How can a 10 year old (or indeed anyone, but especially a 10 year old) do that?

Holy hell. I just read about that Jamie Bulgar case. They let those two sick bastards out at 18? At least one is back in prison. But still! I have no problem with the death penalty for such heinous crimes.

Its nothing new.

A notorious murder of James Bulger by two boys made the UK stop and think how evil 2 kids had to be in order to do something like they did. The details of how he was killed were kept secret from the public for quite a while too.

When hearing stories like this I wonder if advancements in communications are magnifying the number of stories of similar nature. Humans are capable of great good and incredible evil, hence a incident like this does not shock me. The concern would be the increasing number of incidents like this that make burning a 10 year old alive, common place occurance in the news. Then I truly would want a world covered in nuclear fire a the point.

Quote: (10-06-2016 03:10 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Lock them up and throw away the key. I hope that they get tried as adults. Once you start setting people on fire you're playing the big boys game, and should be treated thusly.

These kids are cowards too. Picking on the Special Needs kid is pathetic and weak.

We are living in society where the wolves are at play and sheepdogs are chained to fence.

The times we live in.

A few decades ago the headline would be: "Local Dork Burnt," not "Animal-Loving Special Needs Child Burnt."

Do we really need to discuss this estrogen bait? Books about abused children are a roaring trade with the female demographic.
Best policy is to shake your head and move on. Boys fight, and some fight dirtier than others.

Quote: (10-06-2016 08:02 PM)dispenser Wrote:  

The times we live in.

A few decades ago the headline would be: "Local Dork Burnt," not "Animal-Loving Special Needs Child Burnt."

Do we really need to discuss this estrogen bait? Books about abused children are a roaring trade with the female demographic.
Best policy is to shake your head and move on. Boys fight, and some fight dirtier than others.

wait what?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Quote: (10-06-2016 08:02 PM)dispenser Wrote:  

The times we live in.

Are you fucking retarded?

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

I've said this to my wife when she freaks out about 'all the child predators'

I don't know if there are more of these happening or if the internet just allows for national exposure of these things now. When I was a kid, there were plenty of child abductions and horrific killings and kids being set on fire by other kids but I bet they only just made our local, or regional paper. Unless, pre internet, some editor was reading all of the local papers in the nation they couldn't catch every horrifying story that happened.

Nowadays, if something fucked up happens that fits the narrative, anywhere in america, it will be on every national news outlet and repeated on every local news outlet.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The longer I live, the more I become convinced that most people are really just animals.

It's not pleasant to believe this.

I've begun to really value civil society, where social niceties are expected and enforced, even by people who do not understand their importance.

I'm the King of Beijing!

And how much of this sort of thing used to happen in the past? Hell, national leaders used to casually impale people on spikes and throw them to lions just for fun.

Only difference now is we have media-on-steroids, who can pick up any atrocity on the planet and inject it into your eyeballs within 24 hours.

Rant warning.

While I think the frequency of incidents like these haven't really changed much over the years, we get a lot more exposure to these stories because of access to news and social media.

The bottom line to all this? Kids can be cruel.

Full disclosure. I was bullied in elementary school as a kid for being deaf by pieces of coward shit. Not a whole lot more to say about that.

Having said that, these kids need to be tried as adults and if found guilty, be thrown into dark moldy underground isolation cells in a max security prison.

Teachers, parents, and the entire school system have grown soft on kids and bullies these days. All these gay ass "they're just kids!" bullying prevention programs don't do diddly squat. They're too soft. They treat bullies with kid gloves and pretend everything is all rainbows and lollipops while the real victims continue to suffer.

In a sense, I was lucky to go home after school every day without getting cyberbullied on social media or facebook. Bully victims don't have that luxury in today's age.

What we really need is an absolute ZERO tolerance anti-bullying policy with security cameras all over the school grounds to insure that the victims who retaliate stand up for themselves don't get mistaken for being the actual bullies.

Cut the gay kid gloves shit, and throw the bullies out. If they break laws, put them in jail where they belong. The more heinous the offense, the stiffer the punishment.

Make an example out of these punks and put fear deep into the hearts of other kids. Only then they'll get in line.

Fucking animals. /rant

Quote: (10-07-2016 02:20 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

And how much of this sort of thing used to happen in the past? Hell, national leaders used to casually impale people on spikes and throw them to lions just for fun.

Only difference now is we have media-on-steroids, who can pick up any atrocity on the planet and inject it into your eyeballs within 24 hours.

True, but we are living in more 'civilised' times now. The code of what is acceptable is different now, thank God. And cruel leaders faced assassination - just look at all the Roman emperors who fell to the assassin's knife/poison when they didn't look after things properly. Plus, these boys weren't leaders - in older times they'd be strung up by the community, no tried in court.

Human nature hasn't changed though, which is why we need societally enforced civilisation.

Oh, and the MSM wants us to live in constant fear, of course - easier to control.

Quote: (10-07-2016 02:43 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Rant warning.

While I think the frequency of incidents like these haven't really changed much over the years, we get a lot more exposure to these stories because of access to news and social media.

The bottom line to all this? Kids can be cruel.

Full disclosure. I was bullied in elementary school as a kid for being deaf by pieces of coward shit. Not a whole lot more to say about that.

Having said that, these kids need to be tried as adults and if found guilty, be thrown into dark moldy underground isolation cells in a max security prison.

Teachers, parents, and the entire school system have grown soft on kids and bullies these days. All these gay ass "they're just kids!" bullying prevention programs don't do diddly squat. They're too soft. They treat bullies with kid gloves and pretend everything is all rainbows and lollipops while the real victims continue to suffer.

In a sense, I was lucky to go home after school every day without getting cyberbullied on social media or facebook. Bully victims don't have that luxury in today's age.

What we really need is an absolute ZERO tolerance anti-bullying policy with security cameras all over the school grounds to insure that the victims who retaliate stand up for themselves don't get mistaken for being the actual bullies.

Cut the gay kid gloves shit, and throw the bullies out. If they break laws, put them in jail where they belong. The more heinous the offense, the stiffer the punishment.

Make an example out of these punks and put fear deep into the hearts of other kids. Only then they'll get in line.

Fucking animals. /rant

Amen.

This was no rant, only hard truth. I was also bullied to an extent because I was a fat kid but most would not dare touch me because I was also one of the bigger kids.

Kids push boundaries and where there are none they run amok. Quickest way I saw a prick get schooled was in my martial art class where a punk with hooligan ties wanted to act tough and beat mercilessly everyone during sparring sessions despite the trainer’s commands to go soft at first.

Trainer, who is a multi European and World champion, observed him a bit, gave him one warning, two and then put on the gloves and ordered a sparring session with him. He did NOT pull punches, almost made him puke with the sheer force of multiple kicks into the stomach.

Hell I felt sorry for the kid. After he slumped down in twisted agony the trainer went to him and whispered: 'Go soft or we will repeat this again, again and... again.'

Compared to what he was he can almost be described as a role model citizen now.

Soft gloves don't do shit, what you need is stated standards and rules to which everyone must abhor and consequences which are religiously executed if they do not.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Also, part of the problem is the schools are deathly afraid of getting sued by the bully's parents should a bully get properly disciplined.

Simple solution? Remove the parent's right to sue to the school they put their kids in. One waiver form... sign here at the dotted line. Done.

Quote: (10-07-2016 03:06 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Also, part of the problem is the schools are deathly afraid of getting sued by the bully's parents should a bully get properly disciplined.

Simple solution? Remove the parent's right to sue to the school they put their kids in. One waiver form... sign here at the dotted line. Done.

There's no need to punish the student for "bullying".

This is clearly in the realm of the judiciary. Convict like any normal criminal.

It's simply not going to happen in the public system. You might find a rare gem of a public school in out in the sticks. Otherwise your choices are home-schooling or charter schools.

Frankly I'm sick to death of parents bitching about their kids suffering in public education as if it's some kind of inescapable cosmic injustice. Nine times out of ten the single mothers who's kids are getting bullied would rather spend their time at home alone drinking red wine and watching daytime television than bust their asses to put their kids in a private system or, heaven forfend, teach them at home.

As for kids being bullied who have dads, well let's just say that if someone's kids were bullying mine then things would escalate very quickly and the offensive behaviour would cease virtually overnight.

Fucking cuck nations of the West. I've had this conversation with several parents who's kids have been bullied. Boiled down, I ask them what planet they come from that parents put the fate of their children in the hands of some unaccountable school bureaucrat that wont even remember their name in a year or two. One phrase in particular tends to wake them from their stupor:

"Your child was seriously assaulted and you think this isn't a police matter because it happened on several acres of 'magical land' where normal laws and punishments don't apply?"

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I really feel for this little kid and his family. I do.

But...

Is he named after porn star kayden kross?

People need to stop giving kids stupid names that they just make up out of nowhere.

My godsons school has some bullying issue. One of the autism kids hits all the other kids, but hitting the autism kid back is bullying. Its a story for another time.

The "special needs" parents band together no matter what. And that's great. The thing is their kids all got weird names. Some of these are changed some are real (in case they read this):

Ryze
Dilbert
Strider
Stryker (Like Ted)
Sander
Pike

Now come on. If you live in hawaii , give the kid a Hawaiian name, of just name him john.

Aloha!

In the end, kids I think, reflect in their own way, what they SEE their folks do. We see this all the time, kids mimicing the mannerisms of their parents cos they really have no choice. We are social creatures, so we absorb influences around us, which makes it important to ensure we are solid role models before sticking our dicks in to some vagina.
The kids need to be punished, but the root cause of the problem- the deadbeat and wisdomless parents, are left alone to keep corrupting one of nature's most valuable gifts- A childs clear and clean mind.