rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Stigma difference between Christianity and Islam

I just recently moved to a large city (Mid-West USA) and I was in need of a haircut. I've noticed a Barber shop close to my apartment run by Muslim men. It had both English and Arabic writing advertising it on the windows. I've seen mostly Middle Eastern men getting haircuts in there while also some African American and white men also. I decided to check it out and let's just say the Barber gave me the best haircut of my life and I will definitely be going back.

However, to my point. While he was cutting my hair he had some kind of Islamic Religious Channel on. I don't understand any Arabic but it was obviously a Cleric preaching. The only word I could make out was Allah.

At first, I couldn't tell if he was paying much attention to it, but then I noticed he laughed at something the Cleric said and later he said something to the likes of a Christian saying Amen. Keep in mind, this man looked to be in his early to mid 30's.

I got me thinking, If there were a Barbershop, where a young Christian man was watching someone like Joel Olsteen, for example, I'm sure it wouldn't make for a good marketing strategy. I can't imagine millennials feeling comfortable with their blue-pilled ideologies, coming back to a Christian Barber who plays televangelist while working. (Also note that this Barbershop I went to is very close to a State University and most of his clients are college aged males)

It got me thinking of the stigma of Christianity and Islam with regards to people in Western Countries and the Middle East. Christianity is not viewed as cool, logical, or respected anymore among Westerners. However, Islam to me, seems like it is extremely popular and even gaining popularity with younger middle eastern people. I know there are vast differences growing up in the Middle East and Western counties but it's easy to see how our society has set us up to disavow the ideologies that our country was founded on and accept, without being allowed to question, Islamic traditions that are making there way to the states.

Something as simple as the stigma of a small barbershop business is a good example of the culture shift that is happening throughout the west. We cannot question an openly Islamic Barbershop (it would be interesting to know exactly what the Cleric was saying in his sermon). We must view that Barbershop as a part of their culture and respect it. However, if it were a Christian Barbershop, we must disavow it, avoid it, take our business elsewhere because Christianity oppresses, and does not need to be respected.

(Note - I'm not religious but I understand the hypocrisy that is happening and the submissive attitude of the Left, SJW, and other Cuck's when it comes to Islam)

I personally would avoid the establishment for the same reason i'd avoid someone blasting Joel Olsteen. It's the same reason i don't go to halal butchers.

I don't think most people feel the same way, especially people who make money and run established western businesses. While the demographics aren't in our favor, we currently have other means to counteract this and i get the impression the breaking point is coming soon.

My own 2 cents.