rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Her Bore Friend Moved Six Hours Away

I sometimes go to a local kava bar. There's an attractive girl who works there, and I friended her on Facebook. She recently posted that her bore friend of two years moved to a job six hours away.

Naturally I'm wondering if this is an opportunity to make a move. She doesn't seem a girl who would cheat or would be an easy fuck. I also think her parents are from Iran, so she's probably more conservative than most chicks in the USA. She does wear a bikini and certainly has plenty of photos on Facebook of her wearing it.

Anyone got any ideas on sarging this chick? She's probably missing the bore friend. It's hard to tell why she hasn't went there or why he went away.

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:25 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I sometimes go to a local kava bar. There's an attractive girl who works there, and I friended her on Facebook. She recently posted that her bore friend of two years moved to a job six hours away.

Naturally I'm wondering if this is an opportunity to make a move. She doesn't seem a girl who would cheat or would be an easy fuck. I also think her parents are from Iran, so she's probably more conservative than most chicks in the USA. She does wear a bikini and certainly has plenty of photos on Facebook of her wearing it.

Anyone got any ideas on sarging this chick? She's probably missing the bore friend. It's hard to tell why she hasn't went there or why he went away.

Probably lives with parents who didn't approve of her moving in with a male before marriage.

A better question would be why you are hung up on this one girl who you know is in a relationship and you are outright telling us would be a difficult pull. Is she a 9/10 to you? Does she make you feel butterflies in your stomach and all the angels sing when she enter the room?

Anyway: talk to her, flirt with her, and play it casual. If she is warm with your subtle advance then keep escalating and go for a number/date. Don't interact with her on FB. Do this in person at this bar she works at.

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:29 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

Probably lives with parents who didn't approve of her moving in with a male before marriage.

That's entirely possible. I knew a man who was born in Iran who lived with his parents for a long time. I think he was 30 when he finally left home.

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:32 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

A better question would be why you are hung up on this one girl who you know is in a relationship and you are outright telling us would be a difficult pull.

Most attractive women in their 20's are in relationships. I certainly don't care if a woman is in a relationship or not. Why should I?

I don't care about your lack of moral hang ups regarding taken women. You didn't answer the question at all.

Allow me to rephrase: There's are tons of other attractive 20-somethings who are not in relationships and do not come from supposed conservative families and are not that difficult to have sex with. Why are you asking about how to get with this one unless you have a specific attraction to middle-eastern girls who are challenging to hook up with?

Quote: (09-25-2016 01:22 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Allow me to rephrase: There's are tons of other attractive 20-somethings who are not in relationships and do not come from supposed conservative families and are not that difficult to have sex with. Why are you asking about how to get with this one unless you have a specific attraction to middle-eastern girls who are challenging to hook up with?

Sex isn't the only focus here. It's about getting a relationship. And this is a topic worth exploring, not just for this particular example. This particular example also deals with "hired gun" game.

Many threads on here deal with a specific situation. Why is it that when I bring up one specific situation, I get questions about why instead of actual advice?

And yes, I do consider this one a 9 or a 10.

Quote: (09-25-2016 01:54 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Many threads on here deal with a specific situation. Why is it that when I bring up one specific situation, I get questions about why instead of actual advice?

Keep in mind it is actually in the rules to not be posting about getting wrapped up with a single women, so getting to the "why" is far more important for you game and life in general than just telling you "Do X, Y, then Z."

Also, everyone always asks people "why" if they are posting about how to get with one single woman. As the rules state, we see women in abundance here and to dwell on one female is the antithesis of that. If you are then the reason why is far more important than the how.

And yes, I do consider this one a 9 or a 10.

And this explains it. Now to answer your OP:

Quote:Quote:

Anyone got any ideas on sarging this chick?

Game her like any other girl. She works at a bar you like going to, then go there, order some drinks, flirt, and tell her you'd like to see her when she's not waiting tables and serving drinks. Get the number and start with some logistical text game. Never bring up that she has a boyfriend.

I don't know how close or familiar you are with this girl, but adding her on FB certainly didn't do you any favors unless your social media game is air-tight and you look like the most interesting man in the world and never comment/message her on there.

I'm going to assume you don't talk to this girl much if at all so you are barely acquaintances. If that's the case, like I said, game her like any other broad and try to schedule a get together. Simple as that.

Sex isn't the only focus here.

So you're gaming a taken girl and putting her in a situation that would require her to trash her concept of relationships?

You haven't thought this through have you mate?

"Pain is certain, suffering is optional" - Buddah

Belongs in the Johnbozzz thread.

Use of the word "bore" also highlights your own insecurities more than anything (unless English is not your native language).

Sex isn't the only focus here. It's about getting a relationship. And this is a topic worth exploring, not just for this particular example. This particular example also deals with "hired gun" game.

If you're looking to get a relationship, why would you want a girl who would cheat on her boyfriend to be with you? You are inherently creating a huge red flag from the moment you hook up. Makes no sense.

Quote: (09-26-2016 02:21 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Belongs in the Johnbozzz thread.

Use of the word "bore" also highlights your own insecurities more than anything (unless English is not your native language).

It's also an effeminate, pussy worshiping, and overall shows he's adapting bitch language.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis