rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many times did you get laid in Rio ?

I was there for 8 days and got laid a grand total of 0 times. Same with my friend who was with me. We have genuinely good game and do quite well normally.
There just wasn't very many oppertunities to get laid in Rio. The night life was not very good. We had trouble finding clubs that werent only 30% full. Weekdays were especially dead. It rained on our weekend, so that was shit too.

so I'm wondering, How many chicks did you bang in Rio, and how many days were you there. Also, please specify if they were brazilian girls, or hostel hoodrats.

I really dont see what all the hype is about in Rio.

Funny, I talk to some guys who make it sound like you'll be getting your dick sucked the second you walk through customs. That's disappointing to hear about Rio nightlife. This is the second time I've heard this. I've heard Sao Paulo has good pretty good nightlife though.

Hey bro,

Same can be said for many places in the world.

Did you do any day game? I would imagine the chicks would be open to that.

I'm getting my Brazilian visa tomorrow.

I got laid once in Rio and was only there about 8 days. You probably just didn't go to the right clubs because all the clubs I went to were packed. You should have checked out Namaste or Katmandu (Which was almost too packed for me. It was also the place I went before I got laid, but didn't pick the chick up there, got her in day game). They both have good music and were pretty much at capacity. I would say Katmandu was almost over capacity. Rio is not your best bet to score though. The smaller towns that don't see gringos a lot are good places. Also, Belo Horizonte. It is Brazil's 3rd biggest city but not much tourism. I've heard it is anywhere from 11-16/1 girl to guy ratio there.

I'm waiting for my Brazilian visa right now. It's due back to me on the 10th.

Hey Brandon, when was it that you went to Brazil? I'm noting those clubs there, but obviously the "in" club of the moment can constantly change. Was that recently that you went there?

Where did you go?

A lot of tourists make the mistake of staying in Copacabana. Nightlife there is just for hookers.

Check out the book "partiers guide to Rio" to get the low down or the website

http://rioforpartiers.com/

Speakeasy: how long is your visa taking?

It really helps to know where to go, and not count on nightlife to meet girls. You should be gaming from when your feet touches the beach. How many girls did you talk to in those 8 days? You have to hustle.

Quote: (03-01-2009 11:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Speakeasy: how long is your visa taking?

They told me 10 working days. It'll be done on the 10th of March they said. And my flight to Chile is on the 12th, so I'm cool.

Bro, I'm landing there around April 1.

Looking forward to practice my non-existant portuguese there.

Quote: (02-27-2009 01:41 AM)elguapo Wrote:  

Did you do any day game? I would imagine the chicks would be open to that.

No I didnt. That was probably my biggest mistake. We would be out all night. We would literally get back to the hotel at 7 am, eat breakfast, then go to sleep until 3 or 4pm. I was asleep most of the day. lol

Also, we stayed in a hotel. I think that staying in a hostel would have helped us get inside info on clubs and nightlife from the staff and other travelers. Plus banging other travelers at he hostels is pretty easy in my past experience. But hostels are a little dirty for my taste.

Quote: (03-01-2009 11:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It really helps to know where to go, and not count on nightlife to meet girls. You should be gaming from when your feet touches the beach. How many girls did you talk to in those 8 days? You have to hustle.

You definitely do have to hustle in Rio, more so than some other places I've been to. I think day game is more important in Rio than elsewhere, because the night life is really not that great.

Quote: (03-02-2009 03:51 AM)elguapo Wrote:  

Bro, I'm landing there around April 1.

Looking forward to practice my non-existant portuguese there.

I'll definitely be in touch with you! If anyone else is going to be in Brazil over the next few months, make yourself known, we can all pound the pavement looking for some Brazilian ass.

Quote: (03-02-2009 02:20 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Also, we stayed in a hotel. I think that staying in a hostel would have helped us get inside info on clubs and nightlife from the staff and other travelers. Plus banging other travelers at he hostels is pretty easy in my past experience. But hostels are a little dirty for my taste.

I'm having this debate right now. I've had the opportunity both to travel about via hostel and luxury hotels. I don't care for the hostel thing too much other than the ease of meeting other travelers and girls. The times I've traveled alone and stayed at hotels was pretty boring.

I think Roosh recommended a cool hostel in Ipanema that he wished he'd stayed in.

Quote: (03-02-2009 09:13 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

I think Roosh recommended a cool hostel in Ipanema that he wished he'd stayed in.

That hostel sucked ( mangoo tree) . It was runed like a nazi camp. Not allowed to use the kitchen , kicked you out of the bar at 10 pm . Nice place but if your looking to have fun stay in lapa or somthing.

Wow, really? That was actually gonna be my base in Ipanema while I hustle for a temporada...

Quote: (03-02-2009 07:17 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2009 02:20 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

I'm having this debate right now. I've had the opportunity both to travel about via hostel and luxury hotels. I don't care for the hostel thing too much other than the ease of meeting other travelers and girls. The times I've traveled alone and stayed at hotels was pretty boring.

If money is not an issue, do both. Stay at a nice hotel, but pay $10 a night for a hostel too. This way they will let you hang out there, but when its time to sleep you can go to your hotel. Personally, I can't sleep in (dirty) hostels. I've been to some in Europe that were as nice as hotels, but I've been to some dirty ones too, and I really dont want to do that again.

Quote: (03-02-2009 10:47 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

That hostel sucked ( mangoo tree) . It was runed like a nazi camp. Not allowed to use the kitchen , kicked you out of the bar at 10 pm . Nice place but if your looking to have fun stay in lapa or somthing.

I checked out the Mango tree while i was there. We were paying 150 a night for a hotel, so I checked out the hostel to try to save some money. It was clean, but very small. It used to be a house. I think its got a total of like 15 beds or something. Small by hostel standards.

Check out the apartments. We got a one bedroom for 200 Reais (about $100) a night. Here is the apartment I stayed in:
http://www.apartmentinrio.net/cozy-one-b...t-ipanema/

The girl who manages the apartments was really cool. Her name is Paola. She was Colombian and quite hot. She speaks perfect english. Unfortunately she had a Swedish boyfriend that was working in Rio for the past 3 years. They love blue eyed guys over there. Every Brazilian woman wants her children to have blue eyes.

Quote: (03-02-2009 10:47 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

No you're right... the owner is very anal, but when you're coming from two shitty hostels in Copa the mango tree was paradise. I still think it's great if you don't plan on cooking your own meals. Rio's hostels are generally pretty awful though.

Is it even worth staying in a hostel? I have an option of staying in apartment for like $600 a month.

I was in Rio for three weeks. I got laid three times. The first chica was an argentine staying at my hostel. After I closed the deal she starting getting too clingy so I had to drop her.

Another time I was out partying in Lapa when I locked eyes with a local Carioca. Her English was OK, she had studied abroad, and was ready to do the dirty. I took her to some cheap ass motel in Copa for 50 reals.

The last chica was a cuban chick that was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. She was by far the best lay while I was in South America. I met her at Emporium. She was having a drink with her brazilian friend when I approached and started making convo. Skinny, petit, spoke English, Spanish, and Portuguese. I think I might go back to visit her later this year.

Quote: (03-04-2009 01:45 AM)elguapo Wrote:  

Is it even worth staying in a hostel? I have an option of staying in apartment for like $600 a month.

That would be only $20 a day. How did you score an apartment for that cheap?

I found someone's friend is living there, so let's if it works out. BTW how long you doing for, speakeasy?

Quote: (03-04-2009 02:58 AM)elguapo Wrote:  

I found someone's friend is living there, so let's if it works out. BTW how long you doing for, speakeasy?

I should be in Brazil for about 2 weeks. The last 2 of April. That all depends of course, if I'm having a lot of fun in Argentina, then maybe less, or if I want to move faster, maybe more. I tried to build some flexibility into my plan, but as it stands, I'd say about 2 weeks in Brazil.

My guess is that, if you're not getting laid in your home country, you're probably not going to get laid in a foreign country simply because you're white. Brazil isn't some magical fairy land where women see through social camouflage and immediately appreciate your inner teddy bear.

I think if you're going anywhere with the sole intention of getting laid, or simply because you think getting laid there will be much easier than at home, then you probably are not going to get laid.