rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Direct street daygame

Direct street daygame

My daygame has always been indirect, I always start with something situational and build interesting convo and attraction from there.

What I never do is just stop a girl on the street out of nowhere. If we're in the same store, concert, same line, same park, I'll go up and do that no problem. But stopping a girl dead in her tracks out of nowhere, I don't do that.

Honestly, it just seems creepy without something shared (ie being in the same place).

Does anyone out there do direct street daygame, just stopping girls outta nowhere, or are most of you daygamers lurking in cafés, grocery stores, record shops, parks etc.?

Direct street daygame

I talk to any attractive woman anywhere. I even just talk to random people just to maintain a social vibe. Creepiness is a state of mind. If you think it's creepy you'll transmit that to her and put her off.

If I have only a 10% chance of closing a woman I see on the street I'll take that 10% because the cost of temporary failure is far smaller than the reward of success. Simply put, you've got nothing to lose.

Direct street daygame

Agreed with flashbang,it's all relative, if you feel creepy or feel like a loser in any type of situation that's how your vibe is gonna come across. My experience has been the more you put yourself in a situation the more it becomes natural and after that it's no big deal in your head.

For example I felt weird the first few times I went out alone, now I am at the stage where I prefer to go out alone then go out with many of my friends. It's all how you perceive it.

Direct street daygame

Quote: (08-06-2011 06:11 AM)flashbang Wrote:  

I even just talk to random people just to maintain a social vibe. Creepiness is a state of mind. If you think it's creepy you'll transmit that to her and put her off.

flashbang is spot-on. You have to believe that what you're doing is normal and it's the right thing to do (i.e. that it's not creepy) otherwise that will affect your delivery...you may not even notice it, but she will. Talk with random strangers in line at stores, etc to stay sharp and authentic.

Direct street daygame

agreed...its only creeping if you perceive it that way.

Direct street daygame

Street stops are probably the hardest form of day-game which--in itself--is the hardest branch of game. I'd say the street-stop is among the hardest things to do well in game. There are dangers on both sides of the spectrum. If you're too timid or uninteresting, you end up being passed by, with nothing more than a courtesy minute or two. If you're too bold, you look douchey, try-hard, and clownish.

On a good day, I do maybe two of them. Overall they constitute less than half of my day game routine, though they're a significant part. I'm merely decent at them, but have enough practice and skill to do some damage. The other half is situational stuff. The key with day game, in my opinion, is to be prepared to holler in the wide diversity of scenarios that exists during the day (versus the virtual simplicity of the bar or club).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Direct street daygame

Quote:Quote:

My daygame has always been indirect, I always start with something situational and build interesting convo and attraction from there.

What I never do is just stop a girl on the street out of nowhere. If we're in the same store, concert, same line, same park, I'll go up and do that no problem. But stopping a girl dead in her tracks out of nowhere, I don't do that.

Honestly, it just seems creepy without something shared (ie being in the same place).
Please specify what is "Creepy"/"Shady" about it. Too many males are worrying about a girl being creeped out these days, hence why they still get anxiety when approaching. As long as your not literally doing shady stuff(Stalking her, staring at her endlessly or always being in her vicinity without doing anything), I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote:Quote:

Does anyone out there do direct street daygame, just stopping girls outta nowhere, or are most of you daygamers lurking in cafés, grocery stores, record shops, parks etc.?
I use to do it a ton load a couple years ago. Back in my final 6 months of college, i got a good amount of meetups/instadates just from doing that alone. Then again, I had no choice during the day since the summer session didn't have much girls around. In the real world these days last time i did it, I got some instadates which was nice [Image: smile.gif].

Once in a while I do it from time to time if i see someone i really like. The hotter the woman, the more they seem to like it. I also think doing a stop approach itself is a bold thing to do. The ones who really like it reward its a hard thing to do. The girl who seem a little bit taken back or nervous when you do it, aren't creeped out. They're just caught off guard is all and once that passes....they feel at ease [Image: smile.gif]. Plus its sometimes good for a woman to feel alittle nervous around a guy, creates sexual tension.

Direct street daygame

The first step is to stop viewing every interaction with an attractive woman as being based on sex.

Just banter with random chicks - cute, hot, short, fat, and ugle. Don't ask for her #. Don't feel nervous. Just get used to flowing and vibing with a chick.

Eventually it'll be so natural that numbers will follow.

Direct street daygame

Quote: (08-06-2011 06:11 AM)flashbang Wrote:  

I talk to any attractive woman anywhere. I even just talk to random people just to maintain a social vibe. Creepiness is a state of mind. If you think it's creepy you'll transmit that to her and put her off.

If I have only a 10% chance of closing a woman I see on the street I'll take that 10% because the cost of temporary failure is far smaller than the reward of success. Simply put, you've got nothing to lose.

On the money. If you aren't doing street game, you're missing out on a large number of girls. The good thing about direct street game, if you get rejected, the girl walks out of sight, and then you see a hotter girl seconds later, go direct on her and she's receptive, and the other girl is out of your memory forever. [Image: banana.gif]

Direct street daygame

I often pass by oncoming targets for the same reason. Opening a hot girl within a few seconds of eye contact feels creepy to me also, even though it pains me to see such an opportunity go to waste. I'd love to hear some openers for those kind of situations... Bearing in mind you have literally have seconds!

Direct street daygame

Quote: (08-07-2011 07:44 AM)Richie Wrote:  

I often pass by oncoming targets for the same reason. Opening a hot girl within a few seconds of eye contact feels creepy to me also, even though it pains me to see such an opportunity go to waste. I'd love to hear some openers for those kind of situations... Bearing in mind you have literally have seconds!
Course its creepy because your making it seem creepy. If you just see her and then open, it won't be.

Direct street daygame

Do some crash and burns until you feel comfortable.

Compliment a chick and then literally run away if you have to. You'll become desensitized to it. Sometimes girls will stop you as you are walking away and ask you what your name is.

I spent my entire first day of direct day game going up to hot chicks and telling them:

"If you were a booger, I'd pick you first."

Then walking away.

I got a couple of numbers that day but none of those turned into bangs. Either way, it got me approaching.

Direct street daygame

Quote: (08-05-2011 04:02 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

That is a great way to open. You can do this while just walking down the street. You don't have to be inside a store, cafe, or park. I often use:

"Shit, its freeezing today"
"Whole Foods is this way right?"
"Excuse me, I'm looking for the Whole Foods around here"
"I like your shoes, did you get them at NikeTown"

Just like you said, indirect, situational, build conversation from there.

There is no reason to stop her "dead in her tracks". Just walk in the same direction as her. Now you have something in common. I will talk about stores, bars, restaurants that I know are a block or 2 ahead of us.

"Joes Bar is this way right?"
"Is this the way to Whole Foods?"
"Have you been to that new restaurant around the corner?"

Walking down the street together gives you something in common. If you would rather be inside of a store/cafe/etc. Then just walk behind her until she goes into a place. She will never know that you followed her in there.

With practice, it will seem less creepy. You will adjust your tone, vibe, and body language. You are just a cool, confident guy walking down the street. Why wouldn't you say hi to a pretty girl?

I open girls on the street almost everyday. Sometimes I go more direct, sometimes I go more indirect. It just depends on the vibe I get from the girl. I look at the way she dresses and the way she carries herself and adjust accordingly.

Also,

I like to use my cell phone to built some common ground. I will walk ahead of the girl a few steps. I pretend to be on my phone talking about a popular place in the neighborhood. I speak loud enough so that she can here me:

"I gotta go see Mike and Amy at (insert name of popular bar)"
"I'm going to (insert name of popular store) to get the steaks, you want a t-bone or a porterhouse"

Or, I pretend that I'm lost:

"Let me find this place and I'll call you back"

Then I hang up and ask her for directions.

Talking into your phone for a minute or 2 gives her a chance to hear your voice and soak up your vibe. You can drop DHV's and present yourself in a strong way. Talk and carry yourself with energy and confidence. You gotta be a good actor. ha

Quote: (08-07-2011 07:44 AM)Richie Wrote:  

I'd love to hear some openers for those kind of situations... Bearing in mind you have literally have seconds!

"Hey,whats up?"
"Hi, how are you?"
"Hello"
"Hi"
This lines have gotten me laid just walking down the street. Not same day bangs, but they led to conversation which led to a number close which led to a date. Keep it simple.

Direct street daygame

Do you guys think its bad to open with whatever, like directions, and then interrupting them a little into their explanation with "actually i just made that up, just wanted to meet you." I like the honesty in it, but don't know if its good or not, guess I have to try.

Direct street daygame

Quote: (08-08-2011 10:15 AM)Riker Wrote:  

Do you guys think its bad to open with whatever, like directions, and then interrupting them a little into their explanation with "actually i just made that up, just wanted to meet you." I like the honesty in it, but don't know if its good or not, guess I have to try.

That transition is a bit harsh, but with like all tactics, it's better than nothing.

In this situation, I like to suddenly act like I just realize she's attractive (ie, you hadn't really noticed her much before you strarted talking) to switch the convo from average-talk to pu-talk: "Hey, you're actually kind of cute, do you live around here? I'm Joe Blow... (hand out to shake, etc.)

(not my original move, can't remember who's)

Direct street daygame

Direct street game in Brazil: ÊEEEE, lá em casa!

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!