rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soze's 100 Approach Log

Soze's 100 Approach Log

I need to start this log and hold myself accountable. I've been doing better but need to keep pushing.

Background
Check my Colombia datasheets for background, but while I'm not a beginner with game, I've never been one to approach much. Growing up, girls would approach me/hit on me more than the other way around (which might be the origin of my issue), and in recent years I've been relying too much on online/Tinder game. However, this has given me great practice to have a good conversion/closing rate of first date bangs, improve my text game, etc. But online game is too easy to the point that it's boring, and the quality is definitely lower than from approaching hot girls in the street, club, etc.

I am getting near 100 notches but still don't approach so much at night even, though some times I'll number close a chica that my friend opens. Too often I try to wait for the perfect moment rather than approaching instantly, though some times I will definitely open a girl as soon as I spot her if she's my type, by herself, makes eye contact, etc.

I've also never been one to go out much, so just by going out more recently with my wingman and being around girls, good things happen. This is a no-brainer but I just need to be more pro-active at being around women.

Also, often I will forget to ask for number or not be aggressive enough in doing so. Even when networking (for work or personal reasons), or meeting dudes, whomever, I will forget to get contact info of cool people. I need to improve this.

Recent Approaches
My wingmen/friends tell me to just say "Hi I'm Kaiser Soze" which has been working okay recently.

Chocolate Cuban - "Hi, where are you from?"
Night game. Number close. Bars are closed and we are swinging for the fences. I see two black girls who don't seem African-American based on the way they dress and body language (I think maybe Colombian) so I approach and just ask where they're from. Bust out the Spanish when she says Cuba, the other is from Nigeria. Girl has a crazy body and ass, but face is busted. Don't remember everything, my friend kept walking by and smacking me in the ass while I talk to them. I say yo we should dance salsa cubana and I give her a twirl. I get her number and Facebook, we've been texting. She says she gave me her number because I was different, didn't just say "you're hot give me your number" like most guys do and I seemed interested in her (which I was since she's Cuban and that's interesting to me).

Brazilian 8 and Peruvian - "Excuse me, how Persian are you?"
Night game. Bars just closed, I tell my buddy, 'watch this' and I ask them if they're Persian, which I thought they were. They defiantly say noooo, Brazilian and Peruvian. I start with my basic Portuguese, then she tries to speak Spanish but my Spanish is better, she laughs at what I'm spitting and starts imitating me but adding 'mamita' in there. Brazilian is an 8 but shit tests me constantly, her Peruvian friend drunkenly says to her, "stop being so meaaan to them" Turns out Brazilian is engaged, but says my buddy and I are her type were she single. Their Ubers kept canceling and we almost took them to my buddy's place within walking distance, but then their cab showed up. I basically forgot out the Peruvian bc she had zero ass, but probably could have smashed or got a number if turned attention her way.

Latina with hazel/green eyes - "Hi, I'm Kaiser Soze"
Night game. Bars are closed and I'm walking to car. Girl by herself is walking straight at me. I semi-stop and introduce myself, shaking her hand. She's smiling and says, "I dunno I've had trouble with 'Kaiser Sozes' before" while I'm holding her hand as she passes and rotates to face me. I say, "Oh I'm definitely trouble" but her group of friends catch up with her and in a wave carry her away, this short drunk friend of hers says 'fooock that duuude let's go bla bla'. While I didn't chase or anything, I'm sure I could have done something to prevent this if I acted more quickly. I laugh and head to my ride.

Bachelorette lady - "Where's your friend?"
Night game. Bars are closed and just standing around bored with my buddies. I see this woman in her late 30s or early 40s who was in a bachelorette party. Earlier they were at the same bar and walking around with this 4 foot male blow up doll with an erection, they had asked me to take their group photo at one bar earlier. I ask where the blow up "friend" was, where the bride-to-be was, etc. Conversation fizzled. I wasn't into this chick but was just being social.

Mexican - "Hi, where are you from?"
Night game. I walk into bar, spot this girl with 2 other chicas who look Colombian/Latina, go straight up to her and just ask where she's from. She's from Monterrey, so we speak Spanish talk about Mexico, I tell her I am half Mexican from Mexico City and things are going "okay". One friend leaves so it's just her and shorter girl. I talk to both of them briefly, but then short one tries to take her some where. She says she'll be back. They go to bathroom but then don't come back. I should have neutralized shorter girl better or got my wing to help out.

Blonde and hot friend - "Hi, I'm Kaiser Soze"
- Night game. Blonde (a 5-6) is just staring at me. I go up and introduce myself. I see her looking over to her friend, who is shortish but an 8, so I bring blonde over with me to introduce myself. Shorter girl and I click when she finds out that I grew up in X country. We talk about that for a few minutes, but she is tipsy and with a hand motion accidentally knocks my drink out of my hand. She starts getting cash to buy me another one, but for some reason I say no no it's ok and I offer to buy HER a drink as well. Eventually, we get drinks, I've pissed off the original blonde girl for ditching her, and I lose the short girl after talking to my buddy. Fuck. 10-30 mins later I eventually find short girl while she's looking at her phone. I try to reopen her but she won't even look up. I don't know if she knew who I was but I wasn't gonna beg or something. I've never had a good result with purchasing a drink for a chica in a bar, mostly from tipping her over to TOO drunk.

Curvy black girl - "Hi, how are you? I'm Kaiser Soze"
Number close. Night game. My buddy introduces me to some dude since we both speak the same language, then I eject and approach this short but curvy black girl standing with her friend. Turns out her parents are from South Africa. I play my photographer angle and show her my business card and Instagram, saying we should do a shoot. She's not really someone I would normally shoot so I don't know why I said this. Either way, I get her number and we've been texting.

Latina - "Are you Bolivian?" Night game. Some chica (7.5-8) in a group is kind of standing on the outskirts and checking her phone. She looks like some chicas I saw in the lowlands of Bolivia, so I approach and ask. I think she turns out to be Mexican and Italian. For like 5-10 mins we talk about travel, Italy, speaking Spanish and other shit. Eventually, her group starts to leave the bar and a friend (a chocolate 9, I should have opened her instead) of hers grabs her hand. I kind of freeze. She kind of laughs and says, "Bye Kaiserrr". It hits me later that she remembered my name and this is a good sign. I should have tried to get her number before that point regardless.

Conclusions
My openers and conversation topics are undoubtedly a function of my international life and my personal curiosities, I basically approach someone who looks foreign and try to connect on that level because that's where my advantage is. But I need to use more observational and universal openers. No drunk slut is going to care about most of my typical convo topics, I am overthinking a lot of this. I have actually had more SNLs from work conferences (maybe like 3) than from drunk sluts in clubs (0), so I need to do a better job at connecting on their level.

I will log my next 100 approaches here.

Soze's 100 Approach Log

Looking forward to reading this Soze, especially after reading your other posts... I'm interested to hear about the transition from so much online game to more cold approaching. I think it will pay dividends.

Soze's 100 Approach Log

Haha you might be my long lost older brother, I'm also guilty for over-relying on online/getting approached decent amount, especially when younger-->complacent/waiting for perfect opportunities. I also do exceedingly better with international chicks.

Your interactions seemed solid. Getting 2 numbers of 8 approaches is something a lot of guys would be proud of. Reading your log the obvious blockade is managing your target's friend(s). Just being aware of this and having a competent wing that takes one for the team here and there should help a lot.

This thread has a lot of potential. Let's get it back and kicking! Imagine if you update this 1x/week, I bet those issues would be near non-existent in a year.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Soze's 100 Approach Log

#1) Spanish 6 - "Hi, I just wanted to say I love this dress on you"
At a club, I didn't even see if the chica was hot initially (she's a 6 but WB) really but just thought her dress was cool. Girl smiles and says thank you, and I can tell she has an accent. I ask where she's from, she says Madrid. Says she's been working/living in my city for a year, and these 3 dudes with her are colleagues from different countries. They're off to the side just talking. I say something along the lines of how Barcelona is awesome but I need to check out rest of Spain, and we elderly chat for a few sentences. She says something like 'Yes you will love Spain bla bla bla." and there is a pause in the convo and she says, "well nice to meet you bla bla". I am kind of frozen so I just smile and say "definitely, have a great night see you around bla bla". She seemed super nice. I should've carried convo more, should've spoken Spanish instead of English. Maybe I should have asked for her number "so that we can (insert indirect activity)"

#2) Thick chocolate gal - "Sorry about my friend he's kind of drunk"
A friend of a friend got shitfaced and started grabbing at these girls. He left them, and I was gonna use it as an opener to the friend of my target. I open, she's friendly and I'm about to switch to target but than the drunk guy in our group comes back to "wing" for me I guess, starts grabbing again and one of the girl starts talking shit and wants to fight him. Eventually I get him outta there but he fucked up a great potential set.

(not counting this as approach) Black 9 - "So what do you do?"
I'm not counting this as an approach because my buddy is one who originally opened. At club X and were gonna go to club Y where a guy in our group had the floor reserved and was gonna hook us up. So my buddy approaches these two girls -- one is a tall white 4, the other is possibly the most gorgeous woman (caramel black girl) I've ever spoken to, model quality. My buddy just says bla bla we're going to this other club where we're skipping the line and it's poppin' right now, and asks if they'd like to come and they bounce with us. This gal is a little thin for my norm but has great shape and a divine/exotic face (I think she might be part latina). I'm looking fly as shit and feeling good. She and I talk on way to club Y, she's born and raised here, she seems insanely chill. I say I'm not from around here but that convo thread doesn't take off. We show up and we're early apparently, which ruins our whole baller cache for the girls. Eventually she and her friend are kinda away from our group watching the dance floor. So I "approach" and ask her what she does. She designs swimwear. I say that I do photography and am trying to do more portraits with models and we could do cool stuff. I have her hold my drink, show her my instagram with my travel photography and we add each other. She seems stoked so I give her my card and take her number. I might have played it too chill and should have shown more intent from beginning or when I re-opened. But she had dudes hollering left and right, so my chill self looking fly was different to her I'm sure.

#3) 2 Brazilians + 1 Mexican - "(ahhhh yes yes totally I agree)" in Portuguese
Clubs just closed and my boys and I are walking down the strip. We end up behind these chicas, and they're speaking Brazilian Portuguese. I insert myself into their convo, they seem entertained and ask where I'm from. I say in Portuguese that I'm from a favela (I just make up names) in Rio which makes them laugh. One of the three chicas is Mexican (she's a 4) and my Spanish blows all of their minds. The Mexican girl asks for my number (says I should come to some language exchange) and this Brazilian girl says she feels bad because a gringo speaks better Spanish than her. I tell her that's fucked up. In any case, the two Brazilians were like 6's but I shoulda got their info in order to eventually meet other Brazilian chicas. The drunk guy in our group might have made them leave prematurely. Hopefully through the Mexican I can meet them all again.

#4) Chocolate gal - "Hi.....what can I get you?"
I'm walking around this club terrace looking for this chica whom I've been texting. Some black girl (a 5 or something) is standing there looking at me, so I just go up and say hi. She starts to ask if there is someone that can help them but pauses, and kinda laughing asks if I even work there. I smile and ask what can I get her. She starts to say something -- I interrupt and say I'm fucking with her, eventually we are laughing and she's hugging me. She said I was looking authoritative in my blazer, walking around and looking serious (I have resting bitch face) at everyone (I was just searching for my chica) so she thought I worked there. I could've continued convo but she's average or worse, so I send her off.

Conclusions

The shitfaced guy in our group and I could learn something from each other. I need to be more aggressive like him (at beginning of the night he was "fun" but then he got creepy) and he should just be less shitfaced. His grabbing-game might have worked where he's from but not here. I also do better the more I drink, I could stand to be more shitfaced.

Soze's 100 Approach Log

Quote: (10-10-2016 09:21 PM)Balkan Wrote:  

Haha you might be my long lost older brother, I'm also guilty for over-relying on online/getting approached decent amount, especially when younger-->complacent/waiting for perfect opportunities. I also do exceedingly better with international chicks.

Your interactions seemed solid. Getting 2 numbers of 8 approaches is something a lot of guys would be proud of. Reading your log the obvious blockade is managing your target's friend(s). Just being aware of this and having a competent wing that takes one for the team here and there should help a lot.

This thread has a lot of potential. Let's get it back and kicking! Imagine if you update this 1x/week, I bet those issues would be near non-existent in a year.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks man, it's definitely a learning experience but I'm improving (slowly) for sure. My usual wing is great fortunately (more approach game than me and has similar SMV), he's not even a forum guy, but I think we both need to set goals when we go out to push each other to approach more.

Soze's 100 Approach Log

Fack. So, I haven't gone out much in recent weeks due to work, and haven't approached really when I'm out. I went on some dates this week, had some bangs, have another 1-3 bangs lined up for today (old plates, new girls, etc.) but still am not approaching when out and about.

I had a date last night with a Colombian chica (decided not to bang so I can wait and see tonight if her Colombian friends are hotter) and then went out at 1AM. My wingman and I are at the bar top, 3 chicks + 1 dude walk up to bar to order drinks. Tall blonde with an absolute DONK, thin waist and surprisingly large breasts is among them, she starts shaking her ass/dancing, she's obviously tipsy. Her face might have been broke but whatever her body is bad. We are standing next to them, my wingman opens her friend who is a below average black girl. It fizzles out. But then we just look at each other like "daaaamn this girl's body is ridiculous". We end up doing nothing, don't approach. Group does their shots and goes somewhere else.

My buddy and I realize this was an epic fail on both our parts (more so mine). We decided need to start making "missions" when we go out so that we push each other and hold each other accountable. If anyone has some good exercises to use with a training partner like this, please let me know.

Soze's 100 Approach Log

#5) Tall, thick black chica - "Do I know you?
This girl had some "cat face" make up on for Halloween, but I thought she was this chica I matched with on Tinder and Bumble. I think she even messaged me first, but I never messaged back because her face looked broke (this gal in front of me has a solid body though). We make eye contact for like 3 seconds and I'm pretty sure it's her, so I approach her. She says maybe I look familiar. I just shaved my head so I look way different, it might be hard to recognize me. I say some shit and then ask her number. She gives me a number. I say that this better not be a fake number she says it's real she doesn't give out fakes. Later I text and find out it's a fake number. Fack. I was too confident because I assumed we had matched before, and from the eye contact I thought it was a done deal. I didn't do anything to build more attraction or comfort and went too fast for number probably.

#6) 3 set with one blonde 7.5-8 w/ booty - "Excuse me, do you guys have any napkins or a tissue"
Bars have closed and buddies and I are looking. These girls are crossing the street into our vicinity and start crossing to other side. We end up behind them and I open them. My buddy had greasy hands from eating a gyro or something so I ask. They just say "Nooo sorry." Then I say, "Ok. It's just that my buddy needs something to clean his hands he looks like he just jacked off an elephant bla bla" and they start to laugh and give us suggestions. Convo died down on our part and they walked into garage.

#7) 2 set in bachelorette party - "Where are you from?"
Some girls standing outside of club talking. I open and they tell me to guess. I say they look Mediterranean or Middle Eastern and guess a few countries. They're Persian actually. I say fuck I don't know Persian and try to remember a few words. The girl corrects me on one, but then ends up tripping while she's walking which creates an awkward scene, at the same moment that my buddy is calling me from down the street. I eject rather than pursue.

I have done 7 approaches in the last 6 weeks. I need to bump this up.

Soze's 100 Approach Log

Fack. So, I haven't gone out much in recent weeks due to work, and haven't approached really when I'm out. I went on some dates this week, had some bangs, have another 1-3 bangs lined up for today (old plates, new girls, etc.) but still am not approaching when out and about.

Are you satisfied with your current rotation? If you're mainly using online and playing low-level good looking guy game to bang your smv minus 1-2 points then I can see that killing your drive to approach. No hate this is often what I've done. Maybe purging your less desireable plates would help light the fire. In a different way, having more plates could harvest more of a IDGAF attitude and help you approach more; just depends how you react to these things.

We are standing next to them, my wingman opens her friend who is a below average black girl. It fizzles out. But then we just look at each other like "daaaamn this girl's body is ridiculous". We end up doing nothing, don't approach. Group does their shots and goes somewhere else.

You previously mentioned you have a strong wing. This sounds like what my main wing does (decent looking, ehh game, but fearless when drunk). He usually approaches the lower level peripheral girl and gets rejected, which creates some mental blocks for re-approaching the group but the hotter girl. My solution is approaching before my friend goofs. Besides that, I think this just comes down to classic approach anxiety and obeying the 3 second rule. I've found that whenever I go into observer mode, "damn she has a crazy body" that I go into my head and it often ends in me clamming up. Physically standing still and staring doesn't help the inertia.

My buddy and I realize this was an epic fail on both our parts (more so mine). We decided need to start making "missions" when we go out so that we push each other and hold each other accountable. If anyone has some good exercises to use with a training partner like this, please let me know.

Interested in feedback on this too.

I say some shit and then ask her number. She gives me a number. I say that this better not be a fake number she says it's real she doesn't give out fakes. Later I text and find out it's a fake number. Fack.

Don't ever see a reason to call out a girl on a fake number. If it's actually fake then you've already lost.

Ok. It's just that my buddy needs something to clean his hands he looks like he just jacked off an elephant bla bla" and they start to laugh and give us suggestions. Convo died down on our part and they walked into garage.

This is hilarious. You're a funny guy. Maybe you already are but you should incorporate more of this off the cuff ramble into your interactions.

Looks like a large portion of your approaches open well and die at the first conversational lull. I think you need to lead the conversation more. You previously mentioned that you often forget to ask for numbers/are not aggressive enough. This seems to be manifesting in opening sets but not investing enough in them. Some girls will make this easy for you but I've found, at least for me, that the majority of the time I gotta turn on the social skills. Be engaging, lead her to other venues, cold read her, push her buttons till you get her open up, tease and troll her. It reads like your throwing out an opener, going through the typical pleasantries, then mutually ejecting.

Here's a few WIA posts. And hopefully we can get some nightgame vets to give you some better feedback.[b]

thread-36676...#pid744629
thread-54592...pid1273890
thread-57143...pid1353021

thread-43527...#pid911159

Soze's 100 Approach Log

Quote: (10-31-2016 10:37 PM)Balkan Wrote:  

Are you satisfied with your current rotation? If you're mainly using online and playing low-level good looking guy game to bang your smv minus 1-2 points then I can see that killing your drive to approach. No hate this is often what I've done. Maybe purging your less desireable plates would help light the fire. In a different way, having more plates could harvest more of a IDGAF attitude and help you approach more; just depends how you react to these things.

We are standing next to them, my wingman opens her friend who is a below average black girl. It fizzles out. But then we just look at each other like "daaaamn this girl's body is ridiculous". We end up doing nothing, don't approach. Group does their shots and goes somewhere else.

You previously mentioned you have a strong wing. This sounds like what my main wing does (decent looking, ehh game, but fearless when drunk). He usually approaches the lower level peripheral girl and gets rejected, which creates some mental blocks for re-approaching the group but the hotter girl. My solution is approaching before my friend goofs. Besides that, I think this just comes down to classic approach anxiety and obeying the 3 second rule. I've found that whenever I go into observer mode, "damn she has a crazy body" that I go into my head and it often ends in me clamming up. Physically standing still and staring doesn't help the inertia.

Interested in feedback on this too.

I say some shit and then ask her number. She gives me a number. I say that this better not be a fake number she says it's real she doesn't give out fakes. Later I text and find out it's a fake number. Fack.

Don't ever see a reason to call out a girl on a fake number. If it's actually fake then you've already lost.

Ok. It's just that my buddy needs something to clean his hands he looks like he just jacked off an elephant bla bla" and they start to laugh and give us suggestions. Convo died down on our part and they walked into garage.

This is hilarious. You're a funny guy. Maybe you already are but you should incorporate more of this off the cuff ramble into your interactions.

Looks like a large portion of your approaches open well and die at the first conversational lull. I think you need to lead the conversation more. You previously mentioned that you often forget to ask for numbers/are not aggressive enough. This seems to be manifesting in opening sets but not investing enough in them. Some girls will make this easy for you but I've found, at least for me, that the majority of the time I gotta turn on the social skills. Be engaging, lead her to other venues, cold read her, push her buttons till you get her open up, tease and troll her. It reads like your throwing out an opener, going through the typical pleasantries, then mutually ejecting.

Here's a few WIA posts. And hopefully we can get some nightgame vets to give you some better feedback.[b]

thread-36676...#pid744629
thread-54592...pid1273890
thread-57143...pid1353021

thread-43527...#pid911159

Thanks for the feedback. I definitely have a lot of work to do. Even numbers I do get or girls I've had a date with, I don't even bother pursuing so much because I know that's not where I need improvement. It's all about approaching and improving my conversation skills (in cold-approach environment) right now.

I am happy that my reaction to the fake number girl is motivation, rather than being bummed out. I was so sure it was a done deal and then she pissed me off haha. I'm glad that's my mindset and I laughed about it.

Motivation
I definitely should purge some plates and get off apps again. I recently got some pro photos, decided to test them out on Tinder/Bumble and am having crazy good results. But it's just more of the same and it will never improve my approach game.

Wing and Missions
My wing is solid, but he gets worse when he gets drunk. He doesn't have a problem approaching (chatting up bouncers, bachelorette parties to help us skip lines in clubs, 9s, etc.), but when drunk he just gets tipsy and loses focus. I get better when tipsy, on the other hand. We've had some fun nights recently where things got fuzzy in the middle and I end up with a few numbers. But that's because I'm a happy drunk. But we definitely need to start making time limits, maybe one of us starts a countdown, "5...4...3..." when we see a target for the other one. And try to do 10 approaches per night, or make bets about it.

Engaging
In the field, I definitely don't have the energy/warmth in my opener/convo that I do on a date. On dates my conversation skills/story-telling work great, but we usually have some info about each other already by the time we're on a date, so finding convo threads is not difficult. In the field, I've been afraid to ask too many questions and appearing needy/"taking" but surely there is a balance. I am also relaxed naturally, but I consciously try to relax more, and my intent is probably lost. I also have resting "serious" face, so I need to smile more (I need to be more like happy drunk Soze).

Step by step.

Soze's 100 Approach Log

This is from weeks ago. My wing and I go to some smaller town after a beer festival and have a blast with the locals. I did a few approaches that night.

#8) Tall, curvy latina girl, 7 - "Hi, are you Colombian?"
- Girl looks at me and then I ask her in Spanish, she replies in Spanish that she's from Spain but she looks startled. As she says that, her guy friend grabs her as if protecting her and they bounce immediately with their group who was already headed out. Blow out.

#9) white girl 7-7.5 (but not my type) - "Hi, I'm KS."
- She looks at me bored, says her name, and then makes this look like, "...what?..." I ask where she's from, she says her city. Then her boyfriend comes over, we introduce ourselves, and I see that they're together. I give him props, tell him his girl is looking mad cute and ask how'd he pull that. We chit chat about a ton of shit, he says no homo I'm looking fly as fuck bla bla with my blazer and rolled up sleeves bla bla. I'm glad that my social attitude enabled me to not miss a beat even though I got rejected by his girl.

#10) thick black girl - "what's your name?"
- Around 1:30-2am my buddy are in this packed club, this girl is in my proximity and I start dancing/grinding with her. Get her digits easy bc she's a 5 but wb that booty.

90 more to go.

Soze's 100 Approach Log

Ok, need to get back on this. I had to go to a conservative Muslim country for 6 months last year for work -- which means I had some notches but not necessarily cold approaches. I have been quite busy since I started a new job in the fall.

Challenge
I have probably made cold 5 approaches since my last post in 2016.

Opportunity
For the first time in 8 years I will be staying put in one place for more than a few months, and I finally have some free time after ramping up and getting more comfortable with my new job (best job I've ever had).

Path Forward
- Grow social circle through activity clubs, meetups
- Go out more
- Connect with more forum guys
- Find dating/approach coach

Life is great but improving approach game/inner game would make up top of my goals for this year. I am willing to travel to meet forum members.

Soze's 100 Approach Log

I am just going to start over with my 100 and do my 100 all in 2018.

2018 #1) Early 20s 7 -- "Are you two Serbian?"
These two young girls walk in the bar and they look European in their style, they're both fit and showing their tight stomachs. I ask one of them if they're Serbian, she leans in and asks me 'what?' but while I'm talking to her, her friend pulls her away. My buddy and I laugh it off and keep dancing.

2018 #2) Mexican girls -- (something in Spanish, I forget)
I was kind of tipsy so after hearing them talk I probably just asked where in Mexico they are from, in Spanish. They are from the north and we shot the shit. I ended up making out with one but did not get her number from what I remember/see in my phone. She was probably a 5 anyways.

Last night I was opened by some 7's (the first one wasn't my type anyways) but I fucked up both conversations. First one I turned it into a "where are you from/what are you doing tonight" type bullshit conversation.

The second one asked if she could dance on me (6'0 volleyball player-looking yellow bone), we grinded/grabbed booty, talked about some bullshit and then I just let her walk off. Partially, I felt that I will see this girl around in the area where we were, so I didn't want to be too aggressive and be creepy. My buddies gave me shit for freezing.