rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best supplements to take to get jacked in 30 days?

best supplements to take to get jacked in 30 days? i want to maintain my weight of 180. haven't worked out for months. arms look flimsy but i can get them big again at same weight (180) - was there before so know it's possible. should i just beast up on creatine and not really whey? might add in a preworkout powder for the pumps

but i've been out of the supplements scene for a long time so have no idea what specifically i should buy...

thanks!

Have you searched the forum? What do you consider as 'jacked'? You say you are 180 right now, how tall are you?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

i'm 6'2. came across this thread which was helpful although i'm looking for more mainstream supplements... jacked for me means big arms and being able to squat a good amount as well. don't care about body fat as long as it's within normal range (never has been an issue for me).

So you expect to put on a bunch of muscle in a months time by taking creatine, protein powder and some pre-workout? Not gonna happen.

i've done this before 3 times in the past few years... but generally took me 2-3 months or so... got into weightlifting and working out when i was 17 so my body has the historicals to do it (a lot easier to do it vs someone who's never been jacked/packed a lot of muscle before). i guess i'm just looking for a quicker way to do it (a month's time rather than two)

Look mate, you're saying you are 6'2 and look jacked with big arms at 180 with normal range bf ?

Tell you what, i'm 6ft 173 lbs and measured 8% bf friday, and my arms are not even 16 inches, which to a guy my height is nothing.

You've done this before 3 times in the past few years and it took you 2-3 months ? I've been working out since i'm 14 and after a year of not working out it took me at least 5 months to get to where I was before.

So.... Either you have a very distorted look at what jacked means, or you're just trolling and looking for a "Easy and Quick get Big and Strong™" way out. Clearly you haven't read much about it.

But go ahead and take all the supplements you want, creatine, whey, wheight gainers, take it all. Come back in a month and tell us how did it go.

Quote: (09-17-2016 02:48 PM)hunter Wrote:  

i guess i'm just looking for a quicker way to do it (a month's time rather than two)

I think most people would consider the 2 months it "usually" takes you to get "jacked" as a phenomenally quick way to do it, and would give their left nut for those sorts of results. But here you are, dissatisfied and looking for overnight success.

Unless you're prepared to put in regular, solid work for months, then years, maybe being jacked isn't for you. I have a respect for jacked guys because I understand the work needed to get jacked - it's reward for effort. No supplement is going to put in the work for you.

If OP gets jacked in 2-3 months and it ain't roids, let me know

180lb at 6ft2 is nowhere near jacked, its bordering on underweight. So you're not going to get jacked overnight. Muscle memory will help, but even with that in a month you're not going to be putting on anything more than 10lbs (and even the higher single digits of that is unlikely). There's no rushing muscle building, it takes months and years.

In saying that, if you're not "not worried about fat" then just eat everything you can for a month while training 5 days a week. 4k+ calories a day, a high protein diet and plenty of working out will have you putting on weight. Just probably not in the amount you're expecting. Creatine won't make you "beast up", but it will add a little water weight.

The only way you are going to get these results that quickly is this way.

[Image: s-l300.jpg]

Ancient Greeks would wank and eat their spunk to get a natural test boost. That's how they got chiseled.

[Image: troll.gif]

At 6'2" it is going to take a really long time. The taller you are the longer it will take to get "jacked".

To be athletically "big" I estimate that you'll need at a minimum to squat roughly 450lb., have 18"+ arms, and weigh around 230lb. at 15% ish BF.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Dammit reaologist beat me to it. Only way to get "jacked" in 30 days is to get on that dbol.

Quote: (09-17-2016 02:13 PM)hunter Wrote:  

best supplements to take to get jacked in 30 days? i want to maintain my weight of 180. haven't worked out for months. arms look flimsy but i can get them big again at same weight (180) - was there before so know it's possible. should i just beast up on creatine and not really whey? might add in a preworkout powder for the pumps

but i've been out of the supplements scene for a long time so have no idea what specifically i should buy...

thanks!

Have you tried taking training?

When used as directed, training--taken only 2-3 times per week--produces fast, safe, visible gains in as little as one month.

If your bodyfat is currently very low, taking training alone may be all you need.

However...

If your bodyfat is over 12% or so, stacking training with its cousin--dieting--taken orally, 3 or more times per day--will produce markedly better results.

Training and dieting have worked for me and I'm sure they will work for you. Training and dieting: They're what the pros use.

Photoshop

It would be interesting to see if it could be done though.

I reckon it would make a great game show. You take some out of shape guy, and you have 30 days to make him ripped using any selection of steroids you wish [Image: biggrin.gif]

Supplements are a billion dollar industry and they are also useless and a huge waste of money.
Train hard and spend your money on quality food.
A Multivitamin and ZMA is the most I ever recommend.

Quote: (09-20-2016 09:54 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

It would be interesting to see if it could be done though.

I reckon it would make a great game show. You take some out of shape guy, and you have 30 days to make him ripped using any selection of steroids you wish [Image: biggrin.gif]

30 days would not be enough time, you could change drastically the guy but wouldn't be something out of captain america movie..

Now, give it 10 weeks.. And boy oh boy that would be fun.. Stretch marks would be huge though

Quote: (09-20-2016 10:33 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

Supplements are a billion dollar industry and they are also useless and a huge waste of money.
Train hard and spend your money on quality food.
A Multivitamin and ZMA is the most I ever recommend.

Generally speaking, this.

I take vitamin D, zinc, trying tocotrienols for hair (can't hurt), sometimes a B vitamin complex.

I've tried a lot of them. It is true that if you train hard, the additional xyz that you get from any supplement, especially when viewed in the long term, is negligible. Short term, maybe, placebo, maybe --- both of which are probably correlated.

All in all, I'm a big "less is more" guy.

Train 3-4x a week
Sleep well
Be disciplined in some way with food

Done

Follow Kinobody Superhero Bulking Program. I'm doing the Greek God Program and I can see great results. I have never even touched whey or any other supplement.

delete

Americans are dreamers too

Me?

Hunter are you a newbie or have you seriously detrained?

What I'm asking is: Have you been lifting in the past 6 months?

I'll answer your question.

Nutrient partitioners (such as Anabolic Pump. But you also want to take Berberine and Na-r-ala)

Creatine monohydrate (take 20-30g a day. I know studies say 5g is all that's necessary. fuck that, you need to lift heavy every single day if u want to seriously see results in a month. 20-30g will help u recover)

Multivitamin (Animal Pak to be specific)

Fish oil

BCAA (morning, take intra-workout, and before bed)

Testosterone booster (Animal Stak or Animal Test are great. you'll see results every week with these. you can even take BOTH, but it may not be necessary just yet since you're also taking Animal Pak)

People will say whey protein powder... smh eat a shit ton of real food protein (10lb bags of frozen chicken breasts, eggs, ground beef, steak).

If you want to do protein powder anyway, you need to realize there's been a big protein powder scam called amino spiking or nitrogen spiking. companies are lying about the amount of protein in their products. I recommend MyProtein. It is legit.

Also you need to take:

Colostrum. At least 20g per day. There are studies that showed guys who took colostrum powder gained more mass than guys who took whey protein powder. Colostrum is expensive, so if you know any hot pregnant chicks, that'd be the cheaper route.

Honorable mention: Beta alanine, Acetyl L-Carnitine, 200:1 Tongkat Ali, Agmatine

If you're prepared to make a lifelong commitment: roids

Exercise:

Bro, if you want to see those kinds of results, you need to wake up and do hill sprints, eat & go back to sleep. And in the weight room:

Max out on squats every single day before starting your normal workout. Focus on heavy compound exercises in the 4-6 rep range. Finish your workouts with loaded carries such as the overhead carry, waiter walks, farmer walk, keg carry, hussafel stone care, frame carry (I use a giant tractor tire).

Also power cleans or high pulls and box jumps will do you good.

if you don't want to do all of this, forget about a month, brah

^ I took 6 grams of creatine and I took 20g of creatine.

The only difference was that when I took 20g my piss looked radioactive.