rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Gets Invited to Tinder Date with 5 Other Girls on Yacht

Which one of you guys was this? Video below

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twist-date-wo...00246.html

Quote:Quote:

A date with a handsome man aboard a yacht may sound like a Cinderella story, but he was no prince.

Kayla Hutch, 24, recorded herself live on yacht in the middle of Lake Michigan to vent about the man who she says asked herself out on a date along with lots of other woman.

Hutch said she met Emad Perotta on Tinder, the mobile phone hook-up app.

"I was told I was gonna be this guy's date but then I get there and it's me and all these girls and it turns out they all met him on Tinder," she told Inside Edition.

She was on a yacht filled with passengers and she says they included five other dates he invited.

She even caught him on tape making out with one of the other women.

“I was really annoyed, I wanted to get off the boat but I was in the middle of Lake Michigan,” she said.

She made the best of it, recording his antics as she snacked on Doritos with another one of his dates.

She recalled: "He came over to me and put his arm around me saying, 'don’t be awkward or uncomfortable,' but I was over it immediately."

Luckily, Hutch was able to hitch a ride back to shore after one of the guy's dates called a friend who happened to be on the lake in another boat.

For any guys looking to find love on an app like Tinder, Hutch has a simple message: "Don’t invite a bunch of women on a date."

Must be El Mech.

[Image: tumblr_m4s7h4CkIi1rrdvx9o1_400.gif]

This sounds a lot like one of my parties, but I don't own a yacht.

[Image: jd-and-turk-pimps-o.gif]

There's no mention of the player in question swimming 1040 laps around the yacht during the course of the outing, so I'm at a loss at to which one of you guys did this.

[Image: pimp-walk-o.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

I have no words. [Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This fucker owes me a rep point.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Apparently the guy's name is Ahmad...

Kaotic, is that you? [Image: lol.gif]

"I thought it was odd that his Tinder handle was 'Stabbin' and that he claimed to work as a ship captain."

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (09-17-2016 08:20 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

"I thought it was odd that his Tinder handle was 'Stabbin' and that he claimed to work as a ship captain."

OK, that narrows it down to a single forum member.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Lol. This girl thought she was special and wanted to post pics of herself being on the yacht. I guess the other girls looked better than her anyways. Good post

I'm pretty sure the forum member isn't the same guy who runs the website.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Did she stick around to be shit on afterwards?

This bitch is not even that cute, and when confronted with 5 other chicks she still had to attention whore on social media. The other girls are hotter than her anyway...

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Bitch attitude. She's a 5 at most.
Too ugly to be on a yacht. Instead of being grateful, she goes to social media to bitch about it. Sad times.

What a dumb bitch. Not even mentally qualified to be a boat whore. This is what you do if you have a boat, invite a bunch of dumb bitches at once.

What a great SMV story, he was kissing the hot Brazilian while this American Bronx reject complains.

I just read this before coming to the forums, you fellas rarely disappoint.

She wouldn't go out with him until she found out he had a yacht. Yet if a man prefers an attractive, pleasant woman over a loud office whale, he's a mysoginist. Crazy world we live in.

And interesting how the original article is framed as a "Cinderella story".

Title should be "Mediocre Woman Fails At Gold Digging".

I would have confiscated all of their phones before boarding to avoid this social media bull shit.

Didn't fail to disappoint.

I didn't know Dubai was in Michigan.

Boat game recognized.

This girl and the one who turned down the Olympic swimmer are in stiff competition for the "Hamster of the Year" Award.

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Relevant vid:

[/php]

Damn, this girl loves being a "victim".
She was "rescued" when another girl called a friend that happened to be on the lake too.

Can we nominate Ahmad for player of the month award?

Ive heard of people in the charter industry setting up fake profiles that invite girls to come along with them on cruises. They have the girls come directly to the dock. When the guys they're supposed to meet don't show the captain let's them come along for free. The captain bases his decision to allow them on board on an attractiveness scale and has to be quick on his feet to judge their slut level.

This has never been done by me or anyone who works for me.

Aloha!

[Image: paLh2ij.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Dude pursued her for 6 months before she finally agreed to a date merely because he flashed a yacht in her face? No game found here.

Dude looks very attractive too. Girl deserved to get played. Dude surely got laid that night with at least one of those broads. Seems like most chicks are having a good time except her.

People saying she's "barely a 5" are just shitting on her because she has a shit personality. She's 6/7ish. Cute girl WB. Thin, pretty face, white teeth, bad attitude, boatload of entitlement (lol).

Anyway, boatgame is rad. Hoes love boats.

Is that ehr saying he persued her for 6 months or being a match for 6 months? The Tinder thread is full of guys with months-old matches. They keep them there for a restart. Ahmed saw an opportunity to get hoes on a boat which, lets be honest here, is easy to do.

Quote: (09-17-2016 02:35 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Dude pursued her for 6 months before she finally agreed to a date merely because he flashed a yacht in her face? No game found here.

That's her interpretation of things. By "pursued" she probably means "hit her up every few weeks to test her receptiveness." I'm sure he was doing his thing during that time.