rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What If a Girl Asks If you Live Alone - But You Say You Don't

What if you meet a girl who asks you if you live alone. And in actuality you dont, you live with your roommate. And lets say you said that you did. Would she lose attraction for you?

What would you say instead or would you some how steer clear of this question by changing the topic?

I have exactly this situation (I live with roommate) and I tell it straight. Never had a sign of loosing an attraction. I don't see a point to pretend like I live alone. She will find out soon that you have just lied, anyway. Well, that definitely would be a turn off.

You're overthinking it. As long as you have your own bedroom who cares?

I've brought girls home while living with 3 guys. I've brought girls back while having my own place.

A few weeks ago I brought a girl off tinder to the apartment I had just moved into with no furniture whatsoever and banged her on an air mattress.

Girls will bang you in the bathroom stall of a nightclub or a back alley if they like you enough at that moment.

Unless you live with your parents and can't bring girls back, you have nothing to worry about.

Quote: (09-15-2016 09:49 PM)Marvin Wrote:  

I have exactly this situation (I live with roommate) and I tell it straight. Never had a sign of loosing an attraction. I don't see a point to pretend like I live alone. She will find out soon that you have just lied, anyway. Well, that definitely would be a turn off.

Quote: (09-15-2016 10:12 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

You're overthinking it. As long as you have your own bedroom who cares?

I've brought girls home while living with 3 guys. I've brought girls back while having my own place.

A few weeks ago I brought a girl off tinder to the apartment I had just moved into with no furniture whatsoever and banged her on an air mattress.

Girls will bang you in the bathroom stall of a nightclub or a back alley if they like you enough at that moment.

Unless you live with your parents and can't bring girls back, you have nothing to worry about.

Yeah you guuys are right. But I do live with my mom unfortunately. But when I bring girls back I tell them that I only live with a roomie but not with my parents. Before girls come over, I tell my mom ahead of time to stay in her room and not come out until I call her phone in her bedroom. So far its been working.

Let me know what you guys think of this.

Quote: (09-15-2016 11:44 PM)nidall Wrote:  

Yeah you guuys are right. But I do live with my mom unfortunately. But when I bring girls back I tell them that I only live with a roomie but not with my parents. Before girls come over, I tell my mom ahead of time to stay in her room and not come out until I call her phone in her bedroom. So far its been working.

Let me know what you guys think of this.

How old is your mom? Can you play an angle like: "My mom is getting older, and I've been helping out taking care of her."

i.e. like the old Principal Skinner joke in The Simpsons: "I don't live with my mother! My mother lives with me."

That's what I'd suggest. I was in a similar situation for a while and it worked like a charm. Gives you a little "provider cred" too which with lots of women doesn't hurt at all. Dress well, drive a decent car and don't be cheap and they won't question that narrative at all.

Also, there's actually no need to bring girls to your place if you manage things right. For example, I live out in the suburbs, and I've banged girls at their place in the city for months without them once asking if they could come see me at my house. Lots of "empowered" girls actually prefer to take a guy to their place instead of vice-versa; I've found that if you set it up right and seem genuine pulling girls to their own cribs is no great challenge at all.

Mother of the year award. You should buy her something nice.

There is no point in lying. Chicks will sniff it.
You can always say that you live with relatives (and keep it ambiguous).
Or you can just say: "No. I don't live alone" and move to the next subject.

BTW
Seems like a good sign, if the girl is interested in your personal life, isn't it.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi