rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Let's Pause to Bas in This Body-Positive Lingerie Show"

It's striking how incredibly unhealthy all of these women look. It's also striking how this would be considered sexist and wrong by the HuffPo if it wasn't composed of women who's mass influence the tides...

Forgive me

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ashl...?section=&

Quote:Quote:

New York Fashion Week, an event not typically associated with inclusivity, is wrapping up arguably its most successful attempt yet at celebrating diversity. So it’s pretty fitting that this show was one of the last on the roster.

Model Ashley Graham, a true trailblazer of body positivity, sent her new collection of plus-size lingerie down the runway Wednesday. It was a sensory overload/display of curves with a few familiar faces like models Jordyn Woods, Precious Lee and Tara Lynn, to name a few.

The show at Kia Style360 ― a venue that puts on a slew of shows each year, including collections by Serena Williams ― saw Graham’s latest offerings hit the runway alongside Canadian brand Addition Elle’s holiday ready-to-wear collection.

It’s the second show Graham has put on with Addition Elle, and the buzz and excitement surrounding the show has been palpable. Considering the year Graham has had ― she starred on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue, covered major magazines and landed a gig as a judge on “America’s Next Top Model” ― it’s no wonder the show drew big crowds and media attention.

Of course, it could also have something to do with people wanting to see a slew of gorgeous women showing off some equally gorgeous lingerie. Please join us in basking in the sexy-as-hell inclusive runway below, and check out Addition Elle’s live stream of the show above.

Eh, most of the women looked okay, some were slightly overweight but none were obese:

I mean compared to what the average "obese" woman actually looks like anyway. This is why I laugh with irony when musicians like Nicki Minaj and Meghan Trainor (who aren't even plus size) put out 'skinny shaming songs', and people like this think it applies to them.

[Image: uc-fatso.jpg]

Quote: (09-15-2016 04:47 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

Eh, most of the women looked okay, some were slightly overweight but none were obese:

I mean compared to what the average "obese" woman actually looks like anyway. This is why I laugh with irony when musicians like Nicki Minaj and Meghan Trainor (who aren't even plus size) put out 'skinny shaming songs', and people like this think it applies to them.

[Image: malehamster.gif]

Quote: (09-15-2016 04:47 PM)EDantes Wrote:  

[Image: uc-fatso.jpg]

IDK dude, those girls looked hefty to me. I imagine those "models" were in their 20's already rocking thunder thighs like a mighty elephant. Heart disease, digestive problems, 'beetus are in their future.

This is "Plus" size:

[Image: 1ec600c4b6280c305d966ed9c5e049f6.jpg]

This is Fat:

[Image: 57da936d180000c706314b87.jpeg]

The whole "Body Positive" thing is a joke. There was a time when avg US women, while not glamorously hot, were fit enough to not have fat rolling down all over:

[Image: vintage-bathing-suits.jpg]

Body positivity looks a lot more like health and beauty negativity.
I know some brothers like their chicks hefty, but if I can't pick you up then Baby, I can't pick you up.
Ya, dig?

A few were not bad, but most were gross. Why the red make up under the eye? Looks like an eye infection.

What pisses me off is when fat chicks like that still have small tits and a flat ass...

Quote: (09-15-2016 06:34 PM)kbell Wrote:  

A few were not bad, but most were gross. Why the red make up under the eye? Looks like an eye infection.

Junkie Chic.
Leftovers from the 80's.

Those are some big women. They're all built like linebackers. They look like they're all 5' 10" and above, and easily 200 lbs. Even if a girl has a quite a few extra pounds, I'm more likely to find her attractive if she is 5' 6" or below, and has a curvy body and feminine face. These women all look like they should be taken out to the field and hooked up to an old fashioned plow.

[Image: farmer-plows-field-in-front-of-bagan-stu...f1j0ek.jpg]

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

You'll never see women who work out regularly with bodies like that. Body Positive, yeah I'm your don't take your work outs serious and you have a shit diet.

Those type of fashion shows usually have a catering table backstage. Good deal for that company.

Aloha!

Quote: (09-15-2016 06:03 PM)TheOllam Wrote:  

[Image: vintage-bathing-suits.jpg]

This eye bleach and history retrospective is worth a billion words, respect Ollam.

Not one of those girls, if I did bang them, would I ever want to admit it to my buddies.

[Image: 57da936c1800006c32bd1961.jpeg]

That shirt sums it up.

You guys need to think of it from a financial perspective. Its all about bucks and gaining brand loyalty from the whales, that's it. Smart move.

Clearly no straight guy is going to these fashion shows and taking anything seriously.