rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trivia Game - how to kick start a social circle

If you are new in town or just want to open up a new front social circle, then check out your local area pubs/clubs for a "trivia night".

You can rock up to these alone, scope up the place, find a team that has the best looking / target women in, and approach confidently with drink in hand and ask "is it ok if I join your team? I am really good at trivia and want to join a team".

Once you join the team, you sit down and have the opportunity to make new friends, have laughs and check out the women, show social proof, dazzle them with your wit, intelligence and knowledge.

Its usually a weekly gig, and over time this is an easy way to meet new friends, open new game fronts and have some fun.

I second this.

In Copenhagen, I went to 'trivia night' at a local pub. It was full with groups of girls (i.e not who you would expect a trivia night), and they were all super sociable. I only went once, but I learned some pretty random facts that I ended up dropping at later time. Not to mention, if you're in a foreign city you can ask people in your group to translate, raise your hand to answer but answer in english...Everyone will know you're the foreign guy in the room!

I did this once. Its great if you have a look where you look stupid, but then surprise them with your intelligence. You can dress up as a bad boy, then contrast that with your intelligence (assuming you are intelligent).

I've never seen a woman I'd bang at a trivia night