rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does this forum think of Daniel Tosh?

I think he is a little hillarious, do you think he is an alpha though? He comes off as too much of a douchebag to me, and his greatest material was his stand-up routines. I never found his show to be that good, a lot of it seemed to be rehashed a lot.

Hilarious as shit. I've used his lines more than anyone else, works like a charm.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (08-05-2011 08:18 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

his lines ..., works like a charm.

Initially he seemed irreverent and alpha. Then I presumed he was gay (and there are references all over the web). It makes sense. He is confident in his sexuality, flamboyant, and definitely not needy for women. It's a great, provocative, teasing attitude.

Please share his lines.

Dude, I've picked up mad game from gay dudes, famous or not. A lot of those MFers know how to talk to women.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

He puts out a slight homosexual vibe.

His humor goes over really well with American girls.

Quote: (08-05-2011 09:59 AM)kimleebj Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2011 08:18 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

his lines ..., works like a charm.

Initially he seemed irreverent and alpha. Then I presumed he was gay (and there are references all over the web). It makes sense. He is confident in his sexuality, flamboyant, and definitely not needy for women. It's a great, provocative, teasing attitude.

Please share his lines.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Daniel_Tosh

Some of that stuff doesn't work so well in face-to-face conversations, some works great in online profiles or messages.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Tosh is a genius

Quote: (08-05-2011 11:08 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Dude, I've picked up mad game from gay dudes, famous or not. A lot of those MFers know how to talk to women.

Agreed! I've pick up a lot of good banter listening to gay dudes.

Also see:
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/06/1...have-game/

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I think he's so/so. Funny on his show but average stand up.

However, he had a hilarious bit about his version of 'making it rain' that I use from time to time.

"You've heard of making it rain? Well, I like to make it HAIL! That's where you throw change at sluts. Her: OW! What the hell was that? A quarter? Me: Yo, girl, I'm a baller on a budget!"

Pretty funny bit.