rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Shore taking Italia by storm!

Should be interesting seeing these dudes sarging in Italy! lol

According to a short interview on CNN there was only one italian girl ever in the apartment and the rest that had been brought in were americans studying abroad. I don't think it was a coincidence that they picked the one city in the world where the most americans choose to study abroad.

All of the girls look considerably worse, with Deena in the lead.

Next to Italian girls, they look really out of place.

It was funny seeing mike in the club be like "do you speak english". trying to game with a language barrier is a bitch.

Am I the only guy who thinks this show is the dumbest fucking thing on TV? I tried watching Shore for pure amusement purposes: 15 minutes was all I can take without throwing a chair at my plasma!

Mixx

Quote: (08-05-2011 10:28 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Am I the only guy who thinks this show is the dumbest fucking thing on TV? I tried watching Shore for pure amusement purposes: 15 minutes was all I can take without throwing a chair at my plasma!

Mixx

Mixx, you cant make up some of that ish.

Show has me rolling from start to finish!

There is a reason this show has taken over! Widely entertaining

Mixx

I'm with you there, without the benefit of media exposure these guys and girls would have to settle for flipping burgers for a living.

Mixx

I'm with you Mixx, I got to admit I got sucked into the first season and actually enjoyed watching it, but after the second season I can't stand any more of that shit. Seriously retarded, roid-monkeys, and stupid ugly fake tan bitches, plus the show is not funny, the guys' game is pretty weak overall, and after 5 seasons it's just the same old shit, I don't care where they have the next show.

To make it really interesting, they should drop them on some beach in Papua New Guinea, we can see "the situation" dressed like a clown, trying to holler at some topless indigenous women.

Can't stand this show. Represents everything I dislike about America on multiple levels.

i've only seen the first two seasons but liked those; the guys are pretty funny although those chicks with their drama can be pretty annoying. i just hope there isn't anymore of the ronnie-sam shit in season 3 and 4

it's funny how they're always going on about being italian (i think pauly d has a tattoo of italy) but they don't speak a word of italian with the exception of vinnie

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Well with the exception of Vinnie, all of them aren't even Italian at all

"Jersey Shore" is popular because the people on that show don't give a fuck!!!

They are living out the fantasies of betas everywhere.

The dress how they want, act how they want, and do what they want. They don't care what mainstream society thinks about it. This type of "fuck it" attitude is attractive to people. Especially, when mixed with a high level of swag and a fearless fashion sense.

I think people admire the "balls" of these guys. "Not giving a fuck" is one of the biggest keys to getting girls and being successful.

Like Tupac said, "My attitude is fuck it, and mothafuckers love it"

Quote: (08-06-2011 02:34 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

The dress how they want, act how they want, and do what they want. They don't care what mainstream society thinks about it. This type of "fuck it" attitude is attractive to people. Especially, when mixed with a high level of swag and a fearless fashion sense.

I think people admire the "balls" of these guys. "Not giving a fuck" is one of the biggest keys to getting girls and being successful.

Yeah... reality TV stars don't care what society thinks... *eye roll*

You're obviously not from the northeast. Guys like these clowns are dime-a-dozen. They all dress in the same way, act the same way, do the same steroids, and say the same creepy shit to chicks. They've been doing it for decades. Jersey Shore is just the first time the rest of the country's been exposed to it.

Quote: (08-06-2011 06:38 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2011 02:34 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Yeah... reality TV stars don't care what society thinks... *eye roll*

You're obviously not from the northeast. Guys like these clowns are dime-a-dozen. They all dress in the same way, act the same way, do the same steroids, and say the same creepy shit to chicks. They've been doing it for decades. Jersey Shore is just the first time the rest of the country's been exposed to it.

I was first exposed to it in 2008 when I waited a week after my regular spring break to go on spring break to cancun with my best friend.

Bad idea! Only people on spring break in cancun that week were all from NJ and NY. We stood out like a mutha fuker.

Those bitches from the north were not feeling me and my boy lol

South Boston, Long Island, Jersey Shore... go to any of them and you'll see entire clubs full of nothing but Paulie D's and Vinnie's. Like I said, this shit's been going on for decades.

Quote: (08-06-2011 06:38 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Entropy,

I'm from California. I've never been to the East Coast. I think people are just attracted to the wild, carefree, hedonistic, sometimes "trainwreck" lifestyle of "Jersey Shore". Its fun to watch.

Why do you think the show is so popular?

I totally agree with that. That's definitely why people watch it. But let's not get ahead of ourselves and start praising their individuality and alphaness. They're basically a bunch of steroided dead-beats who caught a lucky break.

When this first came out people outside of the northeast have never seen any of this or these types of people.

Esp here in the south, shit was so foreign to us. Mad entertaining and interesting.

I'm with Mixx.
I grew up on the east coast so I've seen way too many of these "characters" growing up to be interested in this trash.
I made it through about 10 mins of the first season and was done with it.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Horrible show made ten times worse by the fact that girls love it and often when they come over or I go to their places it somehow ends up on.

It's not just Jersey either, fuckheads like this are everywhere. Why not just call the show 'Douchebags' and bring in a different person from every major city in every state to live in a house together?

Quote: (08-07-2011 06:50 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

They're basically a bunch of steroided dead-beats who caught a lucky break.

Ha!

Our perspective is different because we live in different cultures. I have never seen Italian people act like that. That whole East Coast "Guido" thing is new to me. I guess thats why I find it entertaining. If I grew up around it, It would probably be annoying.

Entropy,

On another note,

Youngmobileglobal mentioned your Day Game guide in another thread. He said it really helped him. I went to your website and searched around but I couldn't find it. I am really trying to improve my Day Game. Where can I find your Guide??

Thanks

I'll post something short here because you asked. But if you want to know more, either PM me or start a new thread. I don't want to hijack this thread, or Roosh's board for that matter. I come here to talk about traveling, not push my shit onto people.

My Day Game Model is not freely available on the site anymore, it's a bonus in a couple of my products. Although I still talk about it quite a bit and you can find bits and pieces of it around my site. I do go into it quite a bit in this thread: http://www.practicalpickup.com/forum/sho...hp?tid=181

The basics of it is this:
- Only approach girls by themselves. Every once in a while you can open a 2-set, but you still want to only focus on and talk to one girl.
- Open directly, "Hi, this is random, but I thought you were cute and wanted to meet you," then introduce yourself. Smile.
- Cold read, "You don't look like you're from X." (where X is the city you're in) This ideally will create a conversation thread.
- Small talk. If she gives you one word answers, tell a story about yourself, "I moved to X to go to school, I stayed because I like it here."
- When that thread ends, qualify "What do you do when you're not Y?" (Y is whatever she was doing when you approached her)
- Small talk. If she gives one word answers, tell a story about yourself.
- Go for number.

Sets usually last anywhere from 2-5 minutes. Other factors: being low-key and as normal as possible, never touching, give her extra personal space, no teasing/negging. There are a couple of other minor details involving moving sets, seated sets, etc. But I won't get into that here.

Once guys nail this, usually 40-50% of their approaches will yield numbers, and usually half of those won't flake. So 10 approaches will net you 4-5 numbers and 1-3 dates. This has been pretty consistent over dozens of guys for years now. Those percentages will be a little less if you're old and/or not good-looking. But it's actually pretty amazing how consistent the model is. An old friend of mine that helped me come up with it was 5'4" and looked like he was 12 and would still get 2-3 dates for every 10 girls he approached.

Anyway, end of thread hijack. Again, if you have other questions or comments, either PM me or make a thread about it on my site.

Back to Jersey Shore sucking...

Quote:Quote:

"You don't look like you're from X."

Hah a similar line is in my day game book.

Quote: (08-08-2011 06:20 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

I'll post something short here because you asked. But if you want to know more, either PM me or start a new thread. I don't want to hijack this thread, or Roosh's board for that matter. I come here to talk about traveling, not push my shit onto people.

My Day Game Model is not freely available on the site anymore, it's a bonus in a couple of my products. Although I still talk about it quite a bit and you can find bits and pieces of it around my site. I do go into it quite a bit in this thread: http://www.practicalpickup.com/forum/sho...hp?tid=181

The basics of it is this:
- Only approach girls by themselves. Every once in a while you can open a 2-set, but you still want to only focus on and talk to one girl.
- Open directly, "Hi, this is random, but I thought you were cute and wanted to meet you," then introduce yourself. Smile.
- Cold read, "You don't look like you're from X." (where X is the city you're in) This ideally will create a conversation thread.
- Small talk. If she gives you one word answers, tell a story about yourself, "I moved to X to go to school, I stayed because I like it here."
- When that thread ends, qualify "What do you do when you're not Y?" (Y is whatever she was doing when you approached her)
- Small talk. If she gives one word answers, tell a story about yourself.
- Go for number.

Sets usually last anywhere from 2-5 minutes. Other factors: being low-key and as normal as possible, never touching, give her extra personal space, no teasing/negging. There are a couple of other minor details involving moving sets, seated sets, etc. But I won't get into that here.

Once guys nail this, usually 40-50% of their approaches will yield numbers, and usually half of those won't flake. So 10 approaches will net you 4-5 numbers and 1-3 dates. This has been pretty consistent over dozens of guys for years now. Those percentages will be a little less if you're old and/or not good-looking. But it's actually pretty amazing how consistent the model is. An old friend of mine that helped me come up with it was 5'4" and looked like he was 12 and would still get 2-3 dates for every 10 girls he approached.

Anyway, end of thread hijack. Again, if you have other questions or comments, either PM me or make a thread about it on my site.

Back to Jersey Shore sucking...

Entropy,

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to your forum now.

Yeah, that's the one. I couldnt remember it off the top of my head but I was on fire in Philly while using it.