rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it just pointless to go against a White guy in Latin America?

you told me not to post another thread, guess I have nothing to lose and would love an answer to my question (after which you can kindly ban me, actually I want you guys to debate it out or answer it and I won't even make another post on this thread, regardless I want an answer)

I am aware everyone hates me too but I really want the answer to this question

Dear Roosh and people on here,

I see SO many of your articles talking about how Blonde hair and blue eyes are seen as godlike in Latin America. In places like Colombia, white guys can have ladies coming up to them and splitting their legs for them just because they are White. Thing is, I am a non-White guy and I really do like Latinas. I really want to see how it is like being with one. Anyways I am wondering this.

Is it pretty much pointless to go against a White guy in Latin America? Like lets say you are a Black male who looks like Derrick Rose and stuff, will the average White guy still get more play?

Like basically you should get what I am asking but I think I should just be blunt.

Is it in any way possible for a non-White male to do better with the ladies than a White male in Latin America?

yes ,be rich

Here's how you can appear just as exotic as a white guy in Brazil.

Get colored contacts (blue), and dye your hair blonde. The blue eyes and blonde hair will contrast sharply with your dark skin.

Just kidding...although you could try it.

Seriously, even Roosh has had some success in Latin America even though he has the same skin-tone as almost everyone else. Stop worrying about skin color and focus on your game.

Hello.

Hello again Deebios! Interesting spin this time. But I will give you advice and let me know how it goes.

Make a profile on Badoo and take some good pictures. If you want you could post some here and let us choose them.

Step 2: Change your location on your profile to whatever area you are interested in and see what kind of hits you get.

Step 3: Chat with the girls that send you emails and maybe learn a little spanish while you're doing it. its fun!

Step 4: Don't fall in love online..

Step 5: Save some cash and plan meetups with the girls you have chatted with and then go there and plan to meet one of the girls each day.

Today for some reason I switched mine to the Dominican Republic and have gotten over 20 emails so far in the past few hours.
It works.

Hey.

Have you read anything that has been posted here on the forums or on roosh's blog (or anywhere else in the "non-mainstream PUA" manosphere? Seriously?

If you had, you'd know that game is 9/10 of everything. You could be a midget transformer asian robot ninja and get laid more than a white, blond haired, blue eyed model with zero game.

Fuck I'm being trolled again.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

no there is nothing you can do outside of being LOADED to have an advantage over the whites guys.

dont worry though. you can always just pay for a 9

Quote: (08-04-2011 09:15 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Hey.

Have you read anything that has been posted here on the forums or on roosh's blog (or anywhere else in the "non-mainstream PUA" manosphere? Seriously?

If you had, you'd know that game is 9/10 of everything. You could be a midget transformer asian robot ninja and get laid more than a white, blond haired, blue eyed model with zero game.

Fuck I'm being trolled again.

blog mainly

like are there countries in Latin America where White guys won't be seen as exotic?

know what

since you said White guys have a HUGE advantage in Latin America, in your opinion or experiences, do you think an Indian (India) guy can do well in countries like France, Germany, and Scandinavian countries to the point he can even compete with a western White guy or even do better than him?

Quote: (08-04-2011 08:37 PM)Deebios Wrote:  

I won't even make another post on this thread, regardless I want an answer

After the last three, right? [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (08-04-2011 08:37 PM)Deebios Wrote:  

after which you can kindly ban me, actually I want you guys to debate it out or answer it

NOOOOOOOOO! Seriously, please don't band I.T. he provides comic relief, and at this point he's hung around long enough that I think he actually does want to learn at least something about game.

Women were walking up to me in Colombia and spreading their legs because I was white? Is that why they were doing it?

I thought they just really, really like my shorts, crocs and fanny pack.

You learn something new on these forums every single day it seems.

Quote: (08-04-2011 10:14 PM)Deebios Wrote:  

know what

since you said White guys have a HUGE advantage in Latin America, in your opinion or experiences, do you think an Indian (India) guy can do well in countries like France, Germany, and Scandinavian countries to the point he can even compete with a western White guy or even do better than him?

It seems for some reason I have a fetish for race trolls.

Your mindset on this is completely wrong. It's not a boxing match - whites vs. blacks. Blacks vs. Indians - Where there is only one winner.

A more correct analogy would be

I grew up in poverty... will I end up with a lower paying job than someone who is wealthy?

Strictly speaking... yes the odds are not in your favor. Let's say it's 95%-yes 5%-no.

However... here's the kicker. You can be in the 5%. It's been done before time and time again (the quintessential rags-to-riches american story). You just need to work much smarter and harder and ONLY over the long run will it begin to pay dividends.

The only reason why this works is that, most people (including the ones born with an advantage) are stagnant. They don't improve. They get that one job and get complacent. They get that one girl and settle. Subjecting yourself to the grueling cycle of attempt->failure->analysis->attempt->success scares most people off as it is tiring, painful, and humbling. Like climbing a mountain the minute to minute experience is not fun but as you get higher and higher you start looking back and start enjoying the view. The best thing: the view gets better and better the more you trudge along.

The hardest parts are (1) Taking the blind leap of faith that it can be done (2) Consistent effort.

So back your original question. "do you think an Indian (India) guy can do well in countries like France, Germany, and Scandinavian countries to the point he can even compete with a western White guy or even do better than him?"

This question is phrased incorrectly because of 2 reasons (1) it's not a binary outcome (2) you are only competing with yourself.

Your question should be. "how hard do I have to work in country X to achieve success at a level that I am satisfied?".

know what

Indian guys do well in India I hear. I infer that from the fact that there's 1.3 billion of you in India alone. Since you have so many hangups why don't you lose your virginity there?

Quote: (08-04-2011 11:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

know what

Indian guys do well in India I hear. I infer that from the fact that there's 1.3 billion of you in India alone. Since you have so many hangups why don't you lose your virginity there?

I am heavily against dating, sleeping with, or marrying an Indian girl but hey you know, since you guys oppose me getting into an interracial relationship then this thread is pretty much pointless.

Dear roosh, thanks for keeping me around long enough to ask this question and get minor info.

Have a great 2011 to all of you.

When I grow into my 20s, I will travel and try to score with ladies in different countries. I like Latinas but so far European women do it for me too. Indian women are a HUGE no no.

Lord have mercy on us, the I.T. (Indian Troll) Department is back. Does this guy think about anything but race?

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote:Tuthmosis Wrote:

Lord have mercy on us, the I.T. (Indian Troll) Department is back. Does this guy think about anything but race?

I very highly doubt it. If he spent the amount of time coming up with race related questions, doing something worthwhile, he might actually get those latina chicks he is in to "exclusively"!!

The really hilarious thing is:

Quote:Deebios Wrote:

When I grow into my 20s, I will travel and try to score with ladies in different countries. I like Latinas but so far European women do it for me too. Indian women are a HUGE no no.

He is not even 20, still a virgin if I am not mistaken, and yet he has already made up his mind about which girls do it for him and which don't!!

Game is not about sex. Sex is a by-product, albeit an excellent one, it is the thrill of the hunt!!

LOL!! don't ban I.T- he makes me laugh!

Mixx

Maybe this troll doesn't even know he's being a troll? I thought the whole point of being a troll was watching people get angry, but maybe this guy doesn't have much awareness of what he's doing.

Some men you just can't reach.

[Image: attachment.jpg2614]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: 15483710150104368095236.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I hate all this race bullshit.
Its just kids blaming their own failures on their race and not their game.
Every weak willed individual will do that, a pussy ass white guy will say that black guys are better looking while a pussy black guy will say girls are biased.

Bullshit, work on your game and put your bid in.

so a guy comes in asking if Latinas would date a guy of his background and BOOM, troll

phuck this

never coming back

Quote:Quote:

Roosh (21) - Last updated Today, 01:47 PM

Negative (-2): I use my -2 super ability on you

hahahaha

Quote: (08-05-2011 01:07 PM)Deebios Wrote:  

so a guy comes in asking if Latinas would date a guy of his background and BOOM, troll

phuck this

never coming back

No you're asking if you can compete with white guys and saying you won't go because one race has to work less.

Fuck man, look at Mixx and Roosh both of them did well in Latin America. Mixx has banged lots of Columbianas and he's brown skinned.

One thing is probably true about Latin America though, you likely won't be specifically penalized because of your ethnicity. You should try to target places where your ethnicity won't be a specific disadvantage. Being white is an advantage in Latin America, but being hispanic, middle eastern or even asian probably is not a disadvantage.

Your competition in Latin America is not other white guys. Your competition is Latin guys. You as an American citizen, will have an advantage since they will tend to think that you are loaded. Try a country with mix of darker and lighter skinned people, like Colombia or Brazil. Good luck.