rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD - New video on removing social conditioning

So RSD Tyler just released this video on his YouTube channel. Some comments on the video are pointing towards RSD being a cult now, I can understand why they think that after seeing the video although I found it to be quite impressive. I thought they display a great pragmatic example of how to not give a fuck and forget about validation/self-judgement.

What you guys think of it?

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXFb2TMD2NE

"Brandon Carter joins RSDTyler, Todd Valentine and Luke, to reveal the secrets of pulling the demon of social conditioning out of you!

Brandon Carter begins with discussion about weight lifting and strength conditioning, and then leads to Todd and Luke joining in the frenzy with RSDTyler.

The Real Social Dynamics event then becomes a complete shit show. Learn to pick up girls, get laid, get sex, get in a relationship, and master the game as well as all self development and personal development and self help (which is the same thing lol) by unstifling and operating from your core."

It's a fight club, just like this one is.

Zdarzyło mi się pokonać armię ciemności albo dwie.

Tyler has been talking about social conditioning since Blueprint.

A huge part of pua has been to deprogram yourself. They called it taking the red pill.

Boy that sounds familiar.

WIA

Just read "The Gorilla Mindset" by Mike Cernovich. That is all you need.