rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tattoed SJW berates LYFT driver - Lauren Southern video

So, drunk SWJ who is involved ins ome feminist "take the night" bullshit berates a LYFT driver because....the guy had a Hula girl bobblehead in his dashboard. Cringgiest part of the video: "Whats your name? You are going to be on Gawker"

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Dear sweet baby Jesus, let one of her abortions permanently remove her voice...along with her uterus.

Hope the driver hooked up with the other passenger after their bonding experience over this horrible cunt. Dude handled the situation well.

Quote: (08-28-2016 10:13 AM)Mekorig Wrote:  

So, drunk SWJ who is involved ins ome feminist "take the night" bullshit berates a LYFT driver because....the guy had a Hula girl bobblehead in his dashboard. Cringgiest part of the video: "Whats your name? You are going to be on Gawker"

Hawaii is a continent? I didn't know that!

"I want you to take me to my destination" - well shut the fuck up then.

I don't think he's going to be on Gawker. Gawker is dead. Hulk Hogan killed it.

Jesus, if that had been me driving I would have stopped the car right there and told her to get the fuck out.

I would have kicked out her from the car...

Deus vult!

Further evidence that white women face absolutely no consequences for their actions.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I bet you she isn't even Hawaiian.

The video must be making huge waves because she already took down her twitter. [Image: lol.gif]

UPDATE: New twitter account sprang up but pretty sure it's a troll account. Either way it's still pretty hilarious: https://twitter.com/tornadoliese

Quick, someone marry her and have a bunch of babies to preserve the white race!

Psychologically ....... The woman filming the interaction, has nothing going on her life; thus, goes around looking to pick up fights in order to get attention. If she would have a meaningful life, she wouldn't mess with other people as she would be too busy minding her own business.

Assuming this took place in the USA. Doesn't she know she lives in a free country? Doesn't she know the First Amendment? It is easy to pick on anything to find it offensive. The driver acted properly. I would have told her that is the image of the supreme being my religion worships; or the saint that protects late night drivers from crazy passengers.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
— Robert Heinlein

And harassing a working man. Praticularly noticeable was when she said he was very rude and entitled, even though he probably couldn't have handled it better aside from physically throwing her out of the car. Projection on her end for sure.

What a piece of shit for a human being. Again, all this guy is doing is trying to make a living, and ugly entitled cunt tries to abuse him to further her shitty agenda. Glad to see it is backfiring.

"and you'll like, be the next internet meme"

[Image: tumblr_ocmthqQ5gt1un9ydxo1_1280.jpg]

Looks like someone made a fake twitter for her

https://twitter.com/tornadoliese

This lady is actually leading to MORE pillaging of the great continent of Hawaii.

What she doesn't realize is that exporting dashboard hula dolls is a major portion of our economy.

If people realize how offensive those dols are, they're gonna stop buying them. Then the hula girl factory will be shut down and lots of people will be evicted from their grass shacks.

The only time I, a Hawaiian, have been offended by dashboard dolls is when I found out they were selling one that looks just like me:
[Image: hi-40618gn.jpg]

I've been appropriated.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-28-2016 01:39 PM)Kona Wrote:  

This lady is actually leading to MORE pillaging of the great continent of Hawaii.

What she doesn't realize is that exporting dashboard hula dolls is a major portion of our economy.

If people realize how offensive those dols are, they're gonna stop buying them. Then the hula girl factory will be shut down and lots of people will be evicted from their grass shacks.

The only time I, a Hawaiian, have been offended by dashboard dolls is when I found out they were selling one that looks just like me:

-image snip-

I've been appropriated.

Aloha!

I swear Kona, you bring much needed laughs to this forum.

Aloha !

The girl reminds me of this South Park episode.

If Lyft ever comes back to town, I will make a point of using them.

I'm surprised no one brought up the blonde. She gave me a lyft in my fruit of the looms. WB. That tattooed broad sounds like a Kardashian.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Do these SJW's ever worry about being assaulted by the person they're harassing?

I guess they pick their targets pretty carefully....

^^^I think they, consciously or subconsciously, are hoping that they get assaulted. Then they get to play victim for the rest of their lives.

I hope this story has staying power.

Ahhh! My brain hurts.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

I would have kicked her out a lot sooner

Could not listen to entire video.

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: mbxpdD.gif]