rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In peru for the summer

In peru for the summer

Ok so I am going to peru this summer for a study abroad program for 2 and 1/2 months. I will be in Cuzco for the most part.

What are the necessary clubs/ bars/ restuaunts i should visit?

What should I expect the girls to be like?

What type of "game" should i run on the girls? (i.e. routine stacks, cocky and funny, negs, DHVing.)

Are there any cultural limitations that i should know about?

In peru for the summer

I was just in Lima but not Cusco. It is mostly about making eye contact then a big smile. If they follow through, talk to them. It's ok to give compliments in a thick gringo accent. They melt when you mispronounce words. If you want to say something but don't know how, try to get as close to it as you can with the words you know. They love it when you mangle their language. Usually in latin america, if you already know the girl you will greet them with a kiss on the cheek. If you are gringo, you are ignorant of their customs. As soon as you say hola to a girl, kiss her on the cheek. Immediately put an arm around their waste and continue talking to them. If you are a gringo, talk to them as much as you can with whatever you can say. They just fucking love hearing a gringo trying to speak to them. Its also kinda awesome if you can try to be cocky with mangled spanish. example, "soy el gringo mejor del mundo". If you mangle a word, feel free to say, "lo siento, soy el gringo" ask them if they know how to dance well, then when they say that they do, ask them to teach you. You can follow with the same line, "lo siento, soy gringo".

In peru for the summer

http://www.realmantravelguides.com/trave.../peru/lima