rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French Police force woman to remove "burkini"

[Image: burkini-blur.jpg]
"Tits or GTFO"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...06776.html

Quote:Quote:

Armed police have forced a woman on a beach in Nice to remove her burkini as part of a controversial new ban.

The incident occurred on the beach at the city's Promenade des Anglais, the location of the lorry attack on Bastille Day in which 84 people were killed last month.

Photographs show four police officers armed with handguns, batons and pepper spray standing round the woman who was lying on the beach wearing a blue headscarf and matching top.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Good. Why bother going to the beach if you're going to be fully clothed?

They should ban all hajibs and halal foods while they're at it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...92496.html

Apparently France put this law into place following some civil unrest regarding North Africans wearing religious garb on the beach. Also, France already has a country-wide ban in place of wearing burqas in public that cover the face.

They sure don't seem to be shy about pushing the Muslim population around. I suppose I commend them for creating legislation that protects the sensibilities of France's people and culture, and also forcing foreign inhabitants to assimilate to the culture.

At the same time, I find it a little crazy they are enforcing such a dress code. Why not just kick them out? I suppose that's probably the end game. Put in enough legislation to squeeze the Muslims out of the country without actually telling them to leave? Seems underhanded but whatever helps protect their people. I imagine these laws will only bring more unwanted Muslim extremism to France.

I just assumed they would pass the law and not enforce it. It's good to see they aren't being pussies about it, and I hope this is not an isolated incidence.

When in France do what the French do.

Don't debate me.

A Tweet Quoted in the Article: "Just let this sink in. Men with guns forcing a women to undress, with the weight of the law behind them."

It's cultural enforcement. Look at how men with guns in the middle east force women to live within the rules of the Quran. How about the SJWs go deal with that?

Photographs show four police officers armed with handguns, batons and pepper spray standing round the woman who was lying on the beach wearing a blue headscarf and matching top.

I love how they focus on that - because officers don't usually have those items on them [Image: dodgy.gif]

They have such laws since some time because France is very strict by separate religion and state. Even the EU give them permission. Unfortunately it don't prevent anything because France and Europe don't go to the root itself. Islam. In the last 10 to 15 years hijab, nikab and stuff like that was not an issue for people in Europe. Since then its wide spreading, hell even in some Islamic countries they ban certain stuff. The whole cover your face stuff goes back to Saudi Arabia / Wahhabi influence. Before 9/11 Islam was not even a topic for most people. Now most of us are experts in this topic. Some will say, how does a women that cover or a mean that grows his beard an issue? Because it's a symbol. A symbol that they want to be seen different. Hey look at me, look at me I'm a faithful muslim and give a shit about the culture and customs of your country. Of course I never hesitate to rip off all the welfare benefits and when someone say something, I cry for freedom and tolerance. Of course there is no freedom and tolerance in my country of origin. Not for me and even more not for any form of non muslims. Furthermore I hate your country so much but will never leave.

Out of this wrong tolerance, we see how your cities turn. How more and more muslims live their "faith" or better say the real Islam. They give a shit about us and don't want to integrate at all, why should they? They grow more and more. Maybe we see in the TV a liberal Muslim and she say, I just cover my hair. But this attitude let grow more, the fanatics. Then you get the Imans that preach kill infidelds and kafirs. How is it possible? Because we did tolerate a growing "faithful" muslim population.

Let's assume we deal with some Neo Nazis. Nobody would say, well there are liberal Neo Nazis as well. Just let them took over this district. Nobody will wonder when we face then violent attacks because we did look away. Let radicals grow and inside them grow the more fanatic ones. I'm also sick of this not a true muslims or mental ill talk. What would be say if someone screaming Heil Hitler or Sieg Heil and starts to kill people? Would we say, oh don't jump on fast assumption. He is not a real Nazi, he is not a real NSDAP member. Nobody would say, the racist/ intolerant majority of society let him do this. He is a victim of intolerance because he was sooo oppressed. This whole be oppressed stuff is nonsense. Why they are still all moving to Europe if they have no rights there? Its like jews immigrante to Nazi Germany in 1938. But they do so, because they are soldiers and wage a war. A cultural one of Islamisation of us. And they use our freedom, our (wrong) tolerance against us. We don't allow fanatic Neo Nazis in our society why do we allow Muslims?

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Vive La France! Good to know that French authorities are finally enforcing Western values. Next step must be to force women to go topless. If women are not going to show some flesh they should go to the beaches.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

This all boils down to cultural assimilation versus bending over backwards for a certain immigrant culture/religion.

Noone is going to tell the French what do, especially with the domestic/foreign terrorism going on.

I personally don't give a shit about what you wear to the beach BUT the burkini isn't just an article of clothing.

It's a statement, it's religious, and isn't cohesive with French culture.

My family immigrated to the states, they assimilated with American culture.

I was born here and raised with American values and am deeply embedded in its culture.

Sure they may wear special traditional garb for festivals/holidays/weddings, many cultures here do, but not every fucking day.

When this topic comes up it always makes me think about this comic:

[Image: attachment.jpg33229]   

We're men in the middle with the moral high ground.

On the left is the standard attention whoring tiniest bikini ever Western woman.

The ones we'll fuck, maybe date, but never marry.

The feminists who protest topless (heh we saw what muslims did to them at a meeting)

The women wearing those bikinis who wrote in marker "still not asking for it" on their obese stomachs.

On the right is a weapon of Islam under the veil of modesty and conservatism.

They say they have the right to dress like that, yet in some Islamic countries, it's enforced and mandated.

The women on the left scream that these women are abused and second class to men.

Yet those women never will fight or go against the root of the problem, Islam, and scream "XENOPHOBIA" "ISLAMOPHOBIA" when we begin to criticize it.

They don't see the irony.

The moral men in the middle see both women for what they really are.

Quote: (08-24-2016 11:06 AM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Vive La France! Good to know that French authorities are finally enforcing Western values. Next step must be to force women to go topless. If women are not going to show some flesh they should go to the beaches.

Not quite correct - the next step should be to prohibit fatties and force them to cover their lards of flesh with clothes in all public places or ban them from beaches and public swim-pools entirely until they thin up and remove excess skin.
Face covering should be prohibited unless its Halloween or a carnival, but all fatties should cover their torso and obese ones also legs above ankle and arms above wrist at all times outside home.
Going topless for women should be a special privilege allowed only to women under certain age and certain weight.

Quote: (08-24-2016 12:35 PM)Mage Wrote:  

[quote='Luvianka' pid='1379323' dateline='1472054778']
Going topless for women should be a special privilege allowed only to women under certain age and certain weight.

Let's called it Beach etiquette.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

France's first mistake was letting so many of them in to begin with. I'm not anti-arab but im definitely anti-islam. It boggles my mind that feminists are so silent over clear abuses perpetrated by this religion on women. On this story in particular, im sure the woman has been brainwashed into thinking shes doing a good thing, so im sure if you asked her, she'd say she was doing it by choice...but my issue is that they will end up pushing this stuff onto their kids (of which they have many), and before you know it, a large part of society would have completely rolled back the clock to a darker age

Mandatory burkinis for fatties, Muslim or not. Fuck it, let Greenpeace tow fatties back into the sea.

Glad that France is not bowing to Islam in this instance, but isn't this avoiding the bigger problem?

Guess, i won't be going to France. I know this is going to upset somebody.

Elites want to foment (controlled?) chaos.

1. Aggressively facilitate immigration from barbaric and backwards cultures, and mostly young males at that.
2. Never have an honest conversation about it. Objections? Racist.
3. Host population starting to get uppity.
4. Enact ridiculous and hornet-nest-stirring new law instead of actually observing existing solid laws.

Cops forcing people to dress a certain way is the sign of a barbaric, regressive culture. This is not a step in the "right" direction; it's a continued game-plan in the globalist-statist direction.

Social shaming is fine. The rest of the people at the beach should be making fun of her burkini. Asking thugs to come in and intimidate her is stupid stupid stupid and so utterly beneath an enlightened culture.

Old women need to cover their skin or else it starts to look like a pair of tan gators shoes. If women don't want to expose their old grandma bods to the world or my eyes I am all for it. Bikinis are for young girls. My mom who had an 18 inch waist when married and was a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn completely covered herself at the beach, sighting care for her sensitive Scottish skin. I would want my girl to be covered in the sun, unless I was there. In the US when the two peice was revealed it was seen as scandalous. Different cultures different values. Who is to judge?

I don't like enforced secularism, but...after spending some time in the Middle East myself, I'm totally OK with Islam being the target. Fuck 'em.

We shall fight them on the beaches?
It's heavy handed but who gives a shit-in a world where you can likewise be arrested for 'Islamophobic' tweets, clearly all bets are off.

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

This is like a band aid on a shotgun wound. A very superficial gesture. The french police should be kicking down doors and putting together intel rosters on some of their "french" citizens. Policing burquas is what should be done after you run through phase 1 and 2 of eliminating these fuckers from your society.

Absurd. You can't do or say anything in France unless the grads of Sciences Po approve it on their whims. Dieudonne getting thrown in jail is one example, this is another.

I prefer freedom.

I am one of the most anti Islam people around, yet I do not understand how you can force people to strip unless it is a nude or topless beach.

Are we saying people are hiding bombs under the burkinis?

P.S. Apparently there is a blanket ban on all religious articles in France! While that is insane, under those laws this obviously is totally fine.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (08-24-2016 03:37 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Elites want to foment (controlled?) chaos.

1. Aggressively facilitate immigration from barbaric and backwards cultures, and mostly young males at that.
2. Never have an honest conversation about it. Objections? Racist.
3. Host population starting to get uppity.
4. Enact ridiculous and hornet-nest-stirring new law instead of actually observing existing solid laws.

Cops forcing people to dress a certain way is the sign of a barbaric, regressive culture. This is not a step in the "right" direction; it's a continued game-plan in the globalist-statist direction.

Social shaming is fine. The rest of the people at the beach should be making fun of her burkini. Asking thugs to come in and intimidate her is stupid stupid stupid and so utterly beneath an enlightened culture.

As a french, it seems like the best answer here. Please don't be fooled by media, this law is completely useless regarding the defence against islam. Islam is getting stronger here by the day (look the numbers here : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_en_France in chapter projection), IMO this law serves either to calm a bit right-wing people (so they may think something is done to slow down Islam - wrong) or more likely for the globalist agenda. Roosh talked about it : Divide to conquer. They just add oil into the fire so we argue internally while they are free to pursue their agenda to control all of us.

Make men great again!

PJW tweeted out a report that this whole thing was a giant propaganda setup. I'm inclined to believe him.

thesun.co.uk/news/1668697/provocative-french-writer-says-if-youre-upset-by-burkini-cop-image-youve-have-been-sucked-in-by-islamist-propaganda

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/st...09710.html

Did the police really forced on the beach of Nice woman take off her clothes? No, the city administration and police say a report says. The woman herself has so far not commented.

However did the French police really forced the woman has to remove their clothes? SPIEGEL ONLINE also had the corresponding images interpreted that way. As the "German wave" now reports claiming the city council of Nice, the pictures are misleading: "The woman wanted to show that she is wearing a swimsuit - but no one has forced them to take off her top," said Erwann Le Hô, spokesman city of Nice, according to "German wave".

Yes, seems like a provocation act of Islamist to test how far they can push their limits. Furthermore to mobilise the anger and hate against us infidels and kafirs. We will get more of this in the future, we already do, Muslim women are like the SA, foot soldiers that test and push how far they can go for their ideology.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple