rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What name will you give your son?

I've been thinking about boy's names again. I had my first son 4 months ago and with my wife being pregnant, I'm considering names. (Note we don't know what the gender is yet.)

I named our first son Julius after Julius Caesar. (My wife chose his middle name after her father's - Michael.)

I've been thinking about bringing bad some of the great and famous names of the past - specifically either in Western history or great men across history in general. (My wife objects to Ghengis.) I'm also considering using some of the last names of these men as first names.

So some ideas I've had are: Charlemagne, Leonidas, Ramses, Augustine, Cortez, Boethius, Cicero, Geoffrey (Chaucer), Ferdinand, Benedict, Pascal, Tocqueville, Napoleon, Akhenaten, Aleric, Augustus, Attila, Cato, Hannibal, Darius, Hippocrates

I also like the idea of "Khan" or Caesar as either a first name or middle name.

Thoughts and suggestions?

What names have you gentlemen considered for your future sons?

Perhaps John Bozzz [Image: biggrin.gif]

Assuming I have a son he's going to get a normal name. Like "Jack" or something. Haven't given it a lot of thought, kids are not in my near future unfortunately.

Gustavus Adolphus is missing from your list, though.

I'm going to name my first son after the most supreme alpha playboy out there - me.

After that, maybe some old school names or lesser used biblical names like Noah, Marcus, or Abraham.

Then maybe Barack. I heard that name is a big hit with the bitches.

Probably Mike.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If I ever have a son, I think I'm gonna name him..
Bill or George! Any-damn-thing but Sue!

Take care of those titties for me.

If not named after me, something along the lines of Jett / Dante / etc.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Jean Filipe.

Don't debate me.

Max, being short for Maximus.

Or if you want to shitlord everyone he ever deals with then call him "Boss".

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Going to go the Slavic route and call him "Ivan".

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

What about Harout? Hovik? Armen?

I kid...

For me though? If I have kids in the future I was thinking something that has roots in my ethnicity but also can be simplified for English usage.

I've given a lot of thought to how I'd raise my children, but I never thought about their names.

G

If he's hawaiian , how about kona?

I say keep it simple. I wish you all the best, and I'm sure this won't happen, but kids with issues always have stupid names. There's Dilbert the autism kid in my neighborhood. And one armed Strider at my nephews school.

Congratulations and Best of luck to you whatever you choose.

Aloha!

Donald

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Harambe

Caitlyn

Quote: (08-23-2016 12:50 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Harambe

God, I miss Harambe so much. [Image: cry.gif]

Just give him the most pretentious name, let's say, Rene-Becket. He'd love you for it.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Richard, but we'll call him "Dick" for short.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I would've liked to name him Ragnarr but then scandinavians are so cucks and pathetic right now, I'm not sure I could ever take him seriously

Alternatively, some short and to the point. Kinda like John, Chad (Thundercock obviously), but not quite those. I was thinking...... Neg

It is rather ironic that for a bloodline of neerdoweels my predeccesors have a long tradition of using high and mighty imposing preferaby ancient names on their children which usually end up being a constant burden to live up to,then again it sure is a nice way to remind them of never giving in to mediocrity.

So I sort of see it as working this way:
"normal" name has the advantage of not putting too much pressure on the kid and teaching him or her that we all start as naked wimpy chimps who have to fight up our way.
High name of teh kind named after a great baron of history and/or legend has the advantage of giving him an additional incentive and a possible ego boost vital to developing alpha qualities but will be a constant burden as for many years there will be a sort of neccesity of living up to it with an adolescent phase oin the middle of doing eveything against it

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I like the name Isaac.

I shall name him Duke.

Greco-Roman names are sexy as fuck and roll off the tongue so easily.

I'd like to have two little Genghis Khans running around my house, and naming them after the Gracchi brothers. Imagine that - one Tiberius and other Gaius.

Day game will be a breeze for my boys. *deep baritone* "Hey! Where's the nearest pet shop? But the way, I'm Gaius."

Waterfalls.

Luke

So you can say "Luke... I am your faather"

Quintus Curtius