rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An insider's guide to Buenos Aires

Hey Everyone!

I know there are already a ton of resources for Buenos Aires but I thought I'd share some well kept secrets the city has to offer with all of you. I was born here and know the city, and the hoes, inside out.

If you decide to come here you must stay in Palermo Soho or in the vicinity, no ifs ands or buts. This place has all the bars, clubs, restaurants and girls.

Alright, lets get to the juicy part. The top venues for pick up.

1) My definitive overall number one pick for bar game is MUNDOLINGO. Walking distance from soho. They regularly host events three times a week, and are now offering a fourth as a pilot on saturdays. This place is great for people who don't like staying out till 7-8 am going clubbing in Argentina. Also is the best place for weekday game since the bar gets full on Tuesdays and wednesdays with lots of gorgeous women from all over the world. The average hoe that frequents this place is a 7. Its a bonus that it's free (no cover charge) and since I dont drink alcohol (highly recommend you dont while at this venue since youve got to be super sharp for conversing in multiple languages, 4 in my case and be able to switch back and forth between them)

The best reason this place is the best is because opening couldnt be easier, in fact I get opened here all the time. 8's and 9's will regularly open anyone with a foreign flag on. The girls here are educated and will definitely not bore you. Opening aside, cocky funny works great and is standard game here in Argentina. Even Betas who run show up and dont fuck up game are always rewarded with a venue change. Place closes down at 3 am and its the norm to go out with your new "friends" to a club. From the club just run aggressive dance floor game and if youve built enough rapport can smash her within the first hour of clubbing. (my fastest pull at the club after mundolingo with a 180cm half finnish half italian 7 was 10 minutes)

Another reason why this place is a goldmine is because speaking fluent english and decent spanish will automatically elevate you to near god status. You can even come here not knowing a single word in spanish and pull. Girls will put the effort into the conversation with the excuse of improving their english, you might even learn some spanish while you smash her.

2) The best club to pick up girls is Rosebar, also within the soho neighbourhood. This place is heaven on earth. If you know somebody who works there (pm me if youre coming ill hook you up) you show up at 11, get in for free (otherwise 200 pesos) and you sit at a table, maybe with girls, maybe not. Waitresses start bringing you delicious food like grilled chicken with potatoes and red peppers, pizza, empanadas, quesadillas, salad, etc, all you can eat, for free!!! The club starts to get packed at 2:30-3. So even though it only takes you an hour and a half to eat, you can still run standard bar game with the very sexy girl who frequent the place and not require a venue change cause the music will commence shortly. This place gets lots of MILF action going with women 30+ dressing like complete whores to try and get young cubs like me. Not a bad option at all, but you can pull good looking teens as well. This place has tough competition from loaded and good looking guys. Your dancing skills better be tight, got that down and the pull is easy.

3) Best place to eat is Burger Joint hands down. Again walking distance from soho (see the pattern here?) for 140 pesos you get a gourmet burger (delicious bun, big portion of argentine meat, brie cheese, caramelized onion, mushrooms, sun dried tomato, rucula, etc) fries and a drink. The food is tier one but the great aspect about it is that the place is always full. Since there is no room Ive developed a strategy where you and/or a wingman go to a table of cute girls and literally sit your asses down beside them, (argentines are ballsy but so far ive never seen it done by anyone else but me) The girls will be in shock but will quickly get over it and its smooth sailing from there. Very easy to get the venue change from here since there are tons of decent clubs/ bars nearby. 

Alright so I've given you the breakdown of where to stay, where to run bargame, club game, and where to eat. You have been given the tools gentlemen, leave no argentine pussy left unslayed! PM if you'd like to know anything else.[/b]

Argentina has a reputation for a hardest place in Latin America. Have you tried and of the bordering countries and if yes how does it compare?
Are you a fluent Spanish speaker? What do you think about Argentinian accent?

What about the social dancing crowd? Is Tango alive in its homeland? Do melongas happen? How old or young is the Tango crowd? Other social dances?

You will get this Rosebar place bankrupt [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (08-22-2016 10:32 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Argentina has a reputation for a hardest place in Latin America. Have you tried and of the bordering countries and if yes how does it compare?
Are you a fluent Spanish speaker? What do you think about Argentinian accent?

What about the social dancing crowd? Is Tango alive in its homeland? Do melongas happen? How old or young is the Tango crowd? Other social dances?

You will get this Rosebar place bankrupt [Image: biggrin.gif]

Im from Argentina, I was born here, spanish is my first language and of course I have our distinctive accent. Tango is alive and well and milongas do happen in San Telmo neighbourhood. The tango crowd is older considering im 18, youll get some 30+ milfs. What you will mainly get in clubs is raeggeton and some cumbia. I frequent places that play music in english cause thats more of my scene. A place I like to take foreign girls is Unicornio Huset on friday nights cause they play american music. Rosebar makes a lot of money considering they, along with most reputable clubs mark up their liquor 1000% no joke.

To answer your other questions ive been to brazil and killed it, (I speak decent portugues not fluent though. Argentina is not hard once you crack the code. It is very possible to get SNL's with 8's and up. I met this very good looking blonde haired blue eyed girl at mundolingo last saturday, she opened me. I was there with my friend from Harvard who jumped on the grenade with another girl that opened him so that I could talk to blondie. Bounced her and her friends to unicornio. Friends left, harvard also left to not get in the way. Needless to say you know how the rest of the story goes.

Argentina is the hardest because there is not as much poverty here as in its neighbouring countries. I move with a very elite crowd and the girls dont want to burn themselves in front of the community. Affluent people are aryan and speak english, fly to miami biannually and therefore dgaf if your american. Once you learn how to play ball though its piece of cake

O.P, my understanding is that mundolingo is basically a language meetup group which mostly meets up at the Temple Bar in Recoleta. Is that correct? I used to live a few blocks from Rosebar, but I don't think it was in existence then. Palermo Soho was popular even back then. There used to be some bar around Honduras and Sole[/align]r that just had the number "70" on it and I don't know if it even had an official name.

Nice report

Do you have experience with daygame in BA? If so, what are the best locations? I understand that you are young, but do you have any knowledge on what acceptable age differences are between men and women?

A clip from Assassination Tango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNMc5CKw4G0

Quote: (08-24-2016 03:39 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

O.P, my understanding is that mundolingo is basically a language meetup group which mostly meets up at the Temple Bar in Recoleta. Is that correct? I used to live a few blocks from Rosebar, but I don't think it was in existence then. Palermo Soho was popular even back then. There used to be some bar around Honduras and Sole[/align]r that just had the number "70" on it and I don't know if it even had an official name.

Merenguero: Mundolingo is not "Basically a language meetup group." It is a goldmine of pussy. Girls come here with the pretense of "practicing/improving new languages" but in reality theyre hear to comfortably open guys and be opened with that pretense. It takes all the work out of the equation. Mundolingo has four locations that depend on the day and are as follows:
Tuesday: Temple Bar microcentro
Wednesday: Soria Bar, soho
Friday: Oliver's Bar soho
Saturday: some new bar in soho (if you really want i'll find out the name and address of the place for you)

I dont really know which bar youre talking about with the number "70" I think there is a place "870" but i've never been and im not really sure, also I think its more of a lounge to have wine and cheese. Again, Im uncertain.

Quote: (08-24-2016 03:52 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Nice report

Do you have experience with daygame in BA? If so, what are the best locations? I understand that you are young, but do you have any knowledge on what acceptable age differences are between men and women?

Hey Man,

I have tons of experience with daygame here in BA.

My favourite spots are as follows:
1) El Jardin Botanico
2) El Rosedal
3) Los lagos de Palermo

you will always find an abundance of high class girls from well off families riding their bikes, roller blading, jogging or walking in these parks. Super easy to open them. Playing the tourist card works wonders if your spanish is clearly foreign (I cant run it very well cause my spanish is excellent). You can come to any of these places with or without a prop such as a book or bike and chat up tons of hotties. You can also get tons of instadates from here since there are several cafes nearby.

Age doesnt come up in daygame, although it is an improtant factor in nightgame. I personally always get them to tell me theirs first when they ask, then I make them guess, they usually guess the same age as them or in the vicinity. Then I wink and say "Wishful thinking" which is always rewarded with a laugh. If they persist to know the number deflect with humour or lie and add +1 to their age. Be good at mental math in case they ask what year you were born in.

The age thing is a personal issue. Ive banged 39 yr/old when I was 17 telling them I was 26 [Image: banana.gif] If there is genuine attraction they wont care, just lie if you have to, it all depends on how you look and how old the woman wants you to be

I went to the language exchanges a bunch while I was living in BsAs to improve my Spanish and to be honest found the quality to be more of the Couchsurfing echelon. The women were mostly average to slightly above average with the occasional 7. If you peruse the mundolingo albums for BsAs on facebook it seems to be the slim pickins that I experienced, but I imagine once in while it could be decent enough. Probably a more viable option if you live a few blocks away and can easily check it out.

The most annoying thing about nightlife there is the women are addicted to attention from the massive amounts they get from the locals. It is super common for girls to string you along for significant amounts of time to get their fix. It's pretty frustrating how a girl can approach you, declare her love, enjoy a fun night of making out and dancing all despite lacking any intention of banging you, meeting up with you, or answering your texts for that matter. It's not that uncommon to be making out with a girl and her friend says "dios mio, she has serious boyfriend." There is no doubt this is why quite a few leads go bust, as they really have a carpe diem cheat on your boyfriend kind of attitude, but sadly moreso with making out than sexo.

I would only recommend Buenos Aires to game if you are moderately to very strong in all of the following categories (spanish speaking, good looking, staying long term, persistent/able to invest time gaming). Sorely lacking in two or more of those and you are pretty likely to end up very disappointed. Strong in all of those categories and it still won't be the slay fest it would be in some other places in SA with the same skill set, but you can probably realistically expect to get a decent 7+ girlfriend within some weeks or months. If you have to go to BsAs with weak spanish you can rely on gringo hunter argie women and foreign women but the quality will of course be pretty capped off.

Cliff Notes: Gaming Argie women is almost inevitably a time intensive wild goose chase. General requirements for success: Good Spanish, above average looks, staying long term, Nate Diaz levels of persistence

Quote: (08-25-2016 06:27 PM)jcardial Wrote:  

I went to the language exchanges a bunch while I was living in BsAs to improve my Spanish and to be honest found the quality to be more of the Couchsurfing echelon. The women were mostly average to slightly above average with the occasional 7. If you peruse the mundolingo albums for BsAs on facebook it seems to be the slim pickins that I experienced, but I imagine once in while it could be decent enough. Probably a more viable option if you live a few blocks away and can easily check it out.

The most annoying thing about nightlife there is the women are addicted to attention from the massive amounts they get from the locals. It is super common for girls to string you along for significant amounts of time to get their fix. It's pretty frustrating how a girl can approach you, declare her love, enjoy a fun night of making out and dancing all despite lacking any intention of banging you, meeting up with you, or answering your texts for that matter. It's not that uncommon to be making out with a girl and her friend says "dios mio, she has serious boyfriend." There is no doubt this is why quite a few leads go bust, as they really have a carpe diem cheat on your boyfriend kind of attitude, but sadly moreso with making out than sexo.

I would only recommend Buenos Aires to game if you are moderately to very strong in all of the following categories (spanish speaking, good looking, staying long term, persistent/able to invest time gaming). Sorely lacking in two or more of those and you are pretty likely to end up very disappointed. Strong in all of those categories and it still won't be the slay fest it would be in some other places in SA with the same skill set, but you can probably realistically expect to get a decent 7+ girlfriend within some weeks or months. If you have to go to BsAs with weak spanish you can rely on gringo hunter argie women and foreign women but the quality will of course be pretty capped off.

Cliff Notes: Gaming Argie women is almost inevitably a time intensive wild goose chase. General requirements for success: Good Spanish, above average looks, staying long term, Nate Diaz levels of persistence

You are right about the women being addicted to nightlife, a chubby gringa can go to there and get tons of handsome guys lined to approach her. Mundo Lingo might be a good place in Buenos Aires because the local girls are insufferable, but if you come from a normal a place then Mundo lingo looks like a cockfest full of thirsty guys and average girls.

I dont know why you guys say the girls are average or slightly above. Maybe the vast majority but there are always 8s, 9s and possibly 10s. These are the girls you should focus on pulling. As per the requirements you guys say are encessary to game women here, fortunately I meet all the requirments. I speak native spanish, girls consider me good looking, I invest time into game and am persistent as fuck. I know the time is very skewed here, people party starting at 1-2 into the wee hours of the morning and then go for breakfast. You will most likely not find anything better than a 7 before 11:30pm.

As per the JCardinal's exposition on women making out with you then ghosting you it is very true. I've had nights where the girl was pulling at my belt and even shoved her hand down my pants caressing my balls and stroking my dick while making out only to have her disappear into the bathroom and vanishing [Image: huh.gif]

Also I always tell my foreign friends who come to never number close and always go for the ONS since chances are they wont reply or theyll flake or I wont bother pursuing the lead as it is very time consuming.

^^^
Foreign girls in Buenos Aires, with the exception of some Colombians, Venezuelans, and Spanish girls, generally aren't quality. I'm having some trouble with the claim that there is a venue full of foreign girls where there are always "8s, 9s, and 10s."

Edit: Why the hell does you profile say that your home country is Canada if you are posting that you were born and raised in Argentina? Is this you, Special Ed?

For a foreigner perspective, I have lots of disagreements.

-Being a foreigner is not higher value unless you have a job down there. Being a "tourist" is the worst idea I've ever heard. If you say your a tourist, the first thing an argie girl is going to do is walk away.

-I've been Mundolingo before, it was pretty good, there were a lot of cute girls, but won't see any 9's.

-@dantes There aren't really any fantastic places to do daygame in Argentina. There is a lack of big public spaces and they aren't ideally located where there is a lot of people around. Florida st. is a large pedestrian st that runs down the center, this is probably your best bet but it can be overly crowed with people. The age thing is also a bit complicated. It's not a big deal there, but you still don't really see couples with big age differences. But, people of different ages hang out together all the time.

-I agree with Merenguero, there aren't really any cute foreign women in Argentina other then Colombians and Venezuelans. Maybe an occasional cute chick from Norway, France or Germany studying Spanish. Unlikely to be above a 7.

-I also don't think Spanish is necessary. If you're not fluent in Spanish, you're not going to understand Argentinian Spanish for the first couple weeks or so anyway. English proficiency is pretty high. There will certainly be missed opportunities. But actually, the foreign guy I saw pull lots of girls only was good looking and only had a beginner knowledge of the language.

Quote: (08-26-2016 02:30 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

-Being a foreigner is not higher value unless you have a job down there. Being a "tourist" is the worst idea I've ever heard. If you say your a tourist, the first thing an argie girl is going to do is walk away.

-I also don't think Spanish is necessary. If you're not fluent in Spanish, you're not going to understand Argentinian Spanish for the first couple weeks or so anyway. English proficiency is pretty high. There will certainly be missed opportunities. But actually, the foreign guy I saw pull lots of girls only was good looking and only had a beginner knowledge of the language.

Cliff notes: English is very basic on average, nightlife is a time black hole, guys on the surface look like they're getting laid a lot more than they are, and soul crushing numbers of dead ends if you don't speak Spanish.

Over my two year stint, I've known several good looking expats with strong game. Unfortunately, one does not simply kill it in BsAs with young quality without decent Spanish. The super common club make out shenanigans tends to vastly skew perceptions. I thought I had found heaven on earth making out with hotties left and right until I realized how insanely low the make out to bang conversion rate is...for the local players to boot. I didn't keep a spreadsheet, but wouldn't be surprised if it were sub 5%.

I am very skeptical there is a foreigner converting legit hot girls with little or no Spanish on a regular basis. If he is, he is an absolute fluke of nature and probably not a useful data point unless he has a strategy to offer other than being a blond Ford model. Of course if you're an exceptionally good looking foreign guy you can do pretty well, namely with the generally lackluster gringo hunting demographic. Every once in a blue moon a ONS or cute gringo hunter would fall into my lap but this was with degenerate levels of going out that BsAs is conducive to and we often had a mutual friend in common. The city's nightlife is almost always running and tempting you to do another 10PM-7AM bender, and if you were to chalk up the hours (and amount of liver scarring) per conversion, it would be very sobering and make nightlife feel like a fools errand.

English levels are almost universally very basic to intermediate, especially among the hot argies. English proficiency almost seems inversely correlated with hotness. If you only have English you will have endless basic 20 minute conversations to nowhere because they want to practice and are curious about gringolandia. It's hard to screen for legit interest or to escalate through their blasé 'brick wall' tendencies. It's frustrating with or without Spanish but way more extreme with little or none.

Depends on your definition of killing in BA but bro, one of the guys I hung out with down there was pulling every other weekend without spanish. He was banging a girl on the side and going out only 1 or 2 times a week. And he's not of blond ford model. Argentina is difficult but it's difficult in Spanish and in English.

So respectfully disagree. And my own experience, I didn't need Spanish. The first two times I went to argie I banged and the third time I came back with spanish and I didn't.

Those endless 20mim convos happen in english and spanish.

Lastly English is not very basic, I'm not sure who you are meeting but plenty Argies are fluent in English. I would say under 30..at least 50% speak close to conversational.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_Engli...ency_Index

I mean ahead of Belgium, Czech, Switzerland and Hungary and not far.from Germany.

I saw foreigners doing well, but they where in their early 20's with college social circle. I would say that looks are waaaaaay more important than Spanish also, especially if you go to boliches, because to be honest girls can barely hear what you say anyway, they are there for the same reason as you (besides the attention whoring) and they know they can get picky because the demand is on their favor. Would you go with a 6 who can make you laugh if you can get 8's throwing themselves to you?

I felt with European, Brazilian, Colombian and latin girls in general are open to be charmed and positively surprised if you are pursue them, but argentinean girls are so used to guys playing like that, that it is almost worthless, that is the reason your siocial value trumps all-

A lot of argie girls speak english, they are just really quick to blow off guys they don't like. I couldn't understand that behaviour, they go to a bar or a language exchange event and put themselves in the middle of the floor so everyone can see them, then when they get approached they looked at the guy like if he was crazy for talking to them, of course they don't move to a table or a isolated corner. One argentinean girl told me one time something like "you feel empowered rejecting someone attractive". Argentinean guys have a word for that: "Histerica!"

When I said mundo lingo was full of below average girls I was talking mostly about the foreign girls (which where the ones I was looking there, if I was looking argentinean girls I would go to another place where people drink more or you can escalate more agressively), there are some cute argentinean girls (still I haven't seen an 9 there), but a lot of them are actually very serious about language learning and not other stuff, you will find a lot of language majors, still maybe a native english speaker can capitalize on that.

You have to "chamuyarla" that's the word they use for bullshitting their way into a girls pants. A chamuyero is a smooth talker.

ChinUpChestOut, do you know anything about the Castelar area? I'm thinking about staying over that way my next visit.

My recommendation is not to neglect online game/pipelining. I've been traveling around South America for a bit now and started my trip by spending a month in BA in June. Within the first week I got 2 SNL's from a 6.5 portena and 7 Paraguayan off of Tinder. Felt like shooting fish in a barrel, which is the complete opposite of what this forum says about BA.

Ended up doing a mini-LTR with the 7 because she was cool and it was good practice for my Spanish (I arrived at a conversational level) but kept swiping. There's a lot of talent on Tinder in BA, and I might have gotten lucky as the rest of the month was mainly flakes, but I was content.

So try some daygame, international language exchanges, and boliches, but don't forget to swipe your thumbs.

Quote: (08-26-2016 01:51 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

^^^
Foreign girls in Buenos Aires, with the exception of some Colombians, Venezuelans, and Spanish girls, generally aren't quality. I'm having some trouble with the claim that there is a venue full of foreign girls where there are always "8s, 9s, and 10s."

Edit: Why the hell does you profile say that your home country is Canada if you are posting that you were born and raised in Argentina? Is this you, Special Ed?

Come see it for yourself if youre in disbelief. Im not saying all the girls are of that caliber that there are always top tier girls there. You only need one good looking girl to be honest, this place is crawling with them and ratios are good too. Ive lived 11 years in Canada. Just recently came back to my homeland two years ago. Hope that clarifies things.

Quote: (08-27-2016 12:28 AM)Carolinian Wrote:  

You have to "chamuyarla" that's the word they use for bullshitting their way into a girls pants. A chamuyero is a smooth talker.

ChinUpChestOut, do you know anything about the Castelar area? I'm thinking about staying over that way my next visit.

Chamuyar es mi don. Hay que remar con la corriente. Castelar is a shit hole man, dont know why you would ever think of staying there. Its in the province of buenos Aires, not the capital. You have to take the train to get into the capital (a shitty train with a shitty train station full of bolivians trying to mug you). Staying in castelar would be like going to the USA to stay in the suburbs of Wyoming. If youre serious about coming pm me and ill try to hook you up with a sweet pad

Quote: (08-26-2016 02:30 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

-I've been Mundolingo before, it was pretty good, there were a lot of cute girls, but won't see any 9's.

-@dantes There aren't really any fantastic places to do daygame in Argentina. There is a lack of big public spaces and they aren't ideally located where there is a lot of people around. Florida st. is a large pedestrian st that runs down the center, this is probably your best bet but it can be overly crowed with people. The age thing is also a bit complicated. It's not a big deal there, but you still don't really see couples with big age differences. But, people of different ages hang out together all the time.

-I agree with Merenguero, there aren't really any cute foreign women in Argentina other then Colombians and Venezuelans. Maybe an occasional cute chick from Norway, France or Germany studying Spanish. Unlikely to be above a 7.

What youre saying about daygame is way off in my opinion. Take a look at the three places I posted for daygaming. El rosedal, botanico and, jardin japones, etc. Theres a multitude of sexy hoes in booty shorts rollerblading/ walking around. Also great for free first dates that can easily escalate as you make out with the girl lying down on the grass and take her home. I think spanish is key unless youre super good looking. Think about this logically, would you want to waste your time at a bar (with plenty of same or better looking girls you can speak with) with an average looking girl whose english was absolute shit, you felt no connection to, not even a spark of interest since you couldnt communicate? fuck that. Its common sense you need conversational spanish.

I strongly beg to differ with the tourist point. If youre a foreigner who has game and speaks spanish youll slay. Its especially good if youre hear as an "exchange student" or a prolonged vacation. They love to fantasize about a short term relationship and dream of you taking them abroad.
The population of argentina is very narrow minded. Ive lived in several countries despite my young age and Argentina is my favourite. people here dont know how great they have it, but as the saying goes, people always think the grass is greener on the other side.

Another porteño here:

Mundolingo is good to catch the ocasional tourist, but its far from beign a "8,9 and 10s" goldmine. Mostly the girls are averages 6 and 7s.

There are good places to daygame in Bs As, but most tend to be near posh places like Recoleta or Palermo during the day, or near private or public universities. Puerto Madero near the UCA (Universidad Catolica Argentina) is a very good spot.

There are cute foreign girls in BS (outside latinas). The thing most tend to be in close groups (study groups, university exchanges, etc), and they also tend to move in group.

Finally, Godzilla, maybe you were lucky, but the english level among argentinians tend to be average to poor (most people have highschool english at most). Higher class girls tend to have better english, but it is not always the case.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Quote: (08-24-2016 10:38 PM)ChinUpChestOut Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2016 03:52 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Nice report

Hey Man,

I have tons of experience with daygame here in BA.

My favourite spots are as follows:
1) El Jardin Botanico
2) El Rosedal
3) Los lagos de Palermo

you will always find an abundance of high class girls from well off families riding their bikes, roller blading, jogging or walking in these parks. Super easy to open them. Playing the tourist card works wonders if your spanish is clearly foreign (I cant run it very well cause my spanish is excellent). You can come to any of these places with or without a prop such as a book or bike and chat up tons of hotties. You can also get tons of instadates from here since there are several cafes nearby.

Age doesnt come up in daygame, although it is an improtant factor in nightgame. I personally always get them to tell me theirs first when they ask, then I make them guess, they usually guess the same age as them or in the vicinity. Then I wink and say "Wishful thinking" which is always rewarded with a laugh. If they persist to know the number deflect with humour or lie and add +1 to their age. Be good at mental math in case they ask what year you were born in.

The age thing is a personal issue. Ive banged 39 yr/old when I was 17 telling them I was 26 [Image: banana.gif] If there is genuine attraction they wont care, just lie if you have to, it all depends on how you look and how old the woman wants you to be

So for girls in those area it's actually much better to come off as a tourist with bad spanish? I thought wealthier girls would more so go for guys with good Spanish that seem more local.

2) The best club to pick up girls is Rosebar, also within the soho neighbourhood. This place is heaven on earth. If you know somebody who works there (pm me if youre coming ill hook you up) you show up at 11, get in for free (otherwise 200 pesos) and you sit at a table, maybe with girls, maybe not. Waitresses start bringing you delicious food like grilled chicken with potatoes and red peppers, pizza, empanadas, quesadillas, salad, etc, all you can eat, for free!!! The club starts to get packed at 2:30-3. So even though it only takes you an hour and a half to eat, you can still run standard bar game with the very sexy girl who frequent the place and not require a venue change cause the music will commence shortly. This place gets lots of MILF action going with women 30+ dressing like complete whores to try and get young cubs like me. Not a bad option at all, but you can pull good looking teens as well. This place has tough competition from loaded and good looking guys. Your dancing skills better be tight, got that down and the pull is easy.

Amazing! I went to Rosebar in 2013 and it was heaven on earth. I've honestly thought of going back to BA just to go back to this bar, but wasn't sure if it'd still be great, as bars have their lifecycle. Went there one night and I have never been to a club with so many babes. My buddy and I walked by and just saw a long line of gorgeous women, done up, beauties. I didn't know you could chill in and eat there beforehand, pretty nice plan.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Would you recommend rosebar for solo game?

Best place to pick up in is a place full of foreign women, sounds like a pretty legit description of BA.